get ready, get set, go!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

get ready, get set, go! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

get ready, get set, go!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

get ready, get set, go! Empty get ready, get set, go!

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Alexis walked through Diagon Alley, looking at all the other shops as she passed them. She smiled as she saw that even though Valentine's Day was over some of the shops still had the decorations up. And why not? It would be a shame to let such beautiful decorations go to waste. Even though she had somewhere to be right now, Alexis stopped in from of a shop. She checked her watch quickly and felt a smile curl her lips. She had a few minutes before she had to go.

Without much more though she entered the shop she stopped in front of and spent a couple minutes inside it. There were still so many Valentine's Day things in there and Alexis looked around the shop quickly; she wanted to get something for Larko since she hadn't seen him during that day. She soon found it and paid for it, before running out of the shop and Continuing on her way to where she had to go.

Alexis still had a lot to learn about running a shop, but she was learning. As she approached the Cafe Twin Montez, she smiled as she saw the eighteen year old blonde girl, Amanda, who was going to help her run the shop for a while. "Hey, Lex. Why ya so late?" Amanda asked teasingly. Alexis shook her head and laughed. "I'm not late Manda. You're just really early." she said and Amanda nodded and laughed. "Probably. Now open up so we can get started." Alexis nodded and unlocked the door quickly before stepping in.

She placed her bags down in the manager's office and looked around the place. Amanda was looking at bags and she glanced at Alexis. "Yo Lex, who's that for?" she asked. "Hmm? Oh it's for my boyfriend." Alexis responded without much thought. She looked at Amanda who had an eyebrow raised. "Yes, I have a boyfriend." she rolled her eyes at the girl and sighed. "This place seems okay even though it hasn't been used in a while." Alexis said as she looked around. "Yeah, you're right. But before we open up completely, let me set out some food I made this morning before I left home from the menu you sent me." the girl smiled and went into the kitchen with a huge pan and Alexis helped her set the food up quickly. A couple of hours passed before they were finished and Alexis clapped her hands together as they walked out of the kitchen. "Now to open up!" she said and she opened the doors of the cafe, letting everyone know they were open.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top