Problems, and interesting meetings
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Problems, and interesting meetings Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Problems, and interesting meetings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems, and interesting meetings Empty Problems, and interesting meetings

Post by Alex Star Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:36 am

Alex would be walking on the fifth floor of hogwarts, as he wanted to keep tabs on things. He would like to plan for things ahead of time, after all he was going to prank some people along this hallway. Of course this wasn't important because he was trying to keep her out of his mind. Ever since he meet Hitame, and the kiss they shared. It was always plaguing his thoughts, but he knew that he had to try to stop this.

It felt weird to him for having these feelings, and people would think that he had gone soft. Then again he didn't care what other people said, just that he only cared about a few people at all. Whenever he thought of Hitame, he felt really strange and wanted to talk to her again. He pinched himself on the arm to recover from his daze, then walked by a door. He thought that he heard a voice, the door lead to the music room. Usually noone ever comes up here, yet he was now listening to a conversion as he recognized the voices.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Problems, and interesting meetings Empty Re: Problems, and interesting meetings

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:21 am

The day had started out normal, like any other day. Well kind of, with the exception that Hitame seemed to be dazing off a lot more than usual, and that she had become a little more protective of Naomi. Her day dreaming was caused by all the different emotions in her heart and mind, everything inside her was confused and she frankly didn't get why. But her overprotectiveness toward Naomi was something that everyone knew the reason of. She was trying to protect her sister from Andrew. He was a year older than the girls and he had quite a nasty temper, and having a Slytherin with them at Naomi's surprise birthday party was certainly something that made Naomi a target for his rage. Even though he liked her and all, he would still hurt the girl and Hitame wasn't about to let him hurt het sister.

The two girls had decided to go to the Music Classroom so that Hitame could get a chance to practice her singing levels with a rock song that they both loved, I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace. For some reason ever since the girls were little they had always liked Rock music even though they always listened to pop songs and thing of the sort, it was all they heard on the streets. Their only other preferance for music was either Jpop or Jrock, both kinds of Japanese music. While they were there they had an unexpected visitor not long after they arrived. Hitame immediately drew Naomi close to her when she heard a familiar voice. She turned around and faced Andrew with her usual narrowed eyes. "What do you want?" she asked him, her grip around Naomi tightening slightly. "I just want to talk to Naomi." the boy responded, and Hitame immediately knew that if he wanted to talk, it would soon turn into hitting.

"If you want to talk to her, I have to be here." Hitame said immediately, taking a step back from Andrew as Naomi did the same. Andrew merely shrugged and he looked at Naomi. "What was that Slytherin doing with you guys?" he asked. Naomi looked up at Hitame and sighed. She was just about to answer him when her sister cut in. "I invited him." The older of the two girls said. "Don't lie, Hitame. I know you didn't invite him, and even if you did it would be because your sister asked you too." Andrew said accurately. Not knowing how to respond to that, Hitame bit her lower lip and glanced at her sister. "Okay fine! I invited him! I felt had just leaving him out there, even though he..." Naomi cut herself off quickly. "He what? What Naomi?!" the boy began to raise his voice at her. Naomi shook her head, not wanting to tell him and je took a step closer, his rage obviously growing. Andrew raised his hand and soon it flew forward aimed at Naomi. Hitame's eyes immediately widened and she pushed her sister back behind her and she took Andrew's hit. Her face was pushed to the side hard as his hand collided with her cheek and she stayed in that position for a moment looking down at the ground before looking Jack at him, her cheek stinging and a bright red, while the echo of the hit continued in the room. "I won't let you hurt my sister." Was all she said, and she glared at him while Naomi stood behind her, her hands covering her mouth.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Alex would listen in as he would open the door, to a small crack to see inside. The room was filled with music equipment, as it reminded him of his music classes back home. Of course that didn't matter now as he would look to see Hitame, Naomi, and that bastard that was acting like a baka to him. He wondered why they would be here, as they started talking about the party.

They asked why they brought him along, and they weren't giving answers. Naomi clearly being scared, as Hitame would state that she invited him. He would know that was somewhat true, but Naomi was the one that invited him. He didn't like that guy at all, as he seemed that he was growing more angry by the second. He was starting to get a bad vibe from him, as he felt his fist already clenched as this aggravated him. He had no right to do this to them, and he was about to come in when something pushed him over the peak.

Andrew had just hit Hitame in her face, as she seemed to be hurt. Instead of coming in quietly, he would open the door in a fast pace. Causing a large banging sound to be heard in the room, after the slap sound that echoed through. He closed the door, as he would walk straight up to hitame. As he would push Andrew to the side, as he would check her cheek as it seemed to be abit brusied.

The one thing he hated more then bastards, are men that hit women which pushed him over the edge. Before Andrew would even make a comment, he would make a 180 degree turn as his fist would collide with his face. Causing him to stumble back abit, as Alex would walk up to him and grabbed him forcefully by his collar. His yellow eye would begin to glow brightly reflecting his anger, as he would smirk at him evilly. " The Both of you might not want to be here for what I'm about to do " He said trying to sound composed, but there was plenty of anger in his voice. One thing people should never do is to push him over the edge, or else they face the consquences.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Soon she winced at the pain that was surging through her from his hit. The young Gryffindor continued to stare at Andrew with darkened eyes. Although she completely forgot about him for a moment and her eyes went back to normal when she saw Alex in front of her. She gave a small and quick gasp that was barely audiable and she stared at him as he checked to make sure she was okay. Naomi had a small smile on her face when she saw him and she pulled Hitame back a bit when he turned away from them.

Hitame gasped again when Alex turned and punched Andrew in the face. A small smile grew on her face when she saw him stumble back from the hit. "What the hell are you doing here?" Andrew asked the Slytherin harshly, rubbing his cheek from the impact. This definitely didn't help calm his anger, and he tried to push Alex away from him when he grabbed Andrew by the collar. Andrew stared at the other boy and wasn't even phased by his yellow eye. "You're a freak. Just like Hitame." he said, smirking.

The Gryffindor looked up as her sister hugged her and she laughed at Andrew's comment. "I may be a freak, but at least I can admit it. Unlike you." she hissed at him. She glanced at Alex after his comment and she frowned slightly. "What are you going to do?" Hitame asked in a sort of shaky voice. Naomi pulled her back again, but she merely pulled herself away from Naomi's grasp.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:57 am

Alex would look at Andrew in disgust, he was asking why he was here. Even he didn't know why, was it because of a feeling or just dumb luck that he found them. Then again it didn't matter to him at all, because he was here to protect the both of them. That was all that mattered at this current moment, as he allow himself to be pushed away to gain some ground.

He would not understand why he was called a freak, as he noticed his yellow eye was glowing brightly. A trait that all of the males in his family have, it was more of a curse in his point of view. He didn't care what other people said about him,knowing full well that only people he cared for counted. " I don't care if I am, because you are worst then me "

He would hear Hitame voice as he would turn around to look at her, and look at her. Her voice was shaking as his eyes were still glowing brightly, " Hitame, he deserves what is coming to him...I don't want him to hurt you again " He said in a concerned voice to her, as this would be the perfect time for Andrew to hurt him.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Naomi's eyes had widened from everything that was going on and she was desperately trying to pull Hitame back, away from the two boys. All the time as Naomi struggled to keep her sister safe, Hitame was trying to walk into the danger. She kept pulling herself away from Naomi's grip, not wanting to be pulled back by her younger sister. She pushed Naomi back, her movements telling her sister to hide somewhere or to leave. The last thing Hitame wanted was to get her sister hurt or in any danger she had no business being in.

"Well, I've had just about enough of this." Andrew commented rather harshly. He reached in just back pocket for just wand. Hitame realized that Alex would be too distracted to realize what Andrew was doing, and her hand immedately drew her wand. Andrew drew his wand and said, "Avete Statura!" Hitame jumped un front of Alex immedately. "Protego!" she exclaimed, deflecting the spell. She aimed her wand at him cautiously.

Turning her head toward Alex, she sighed. "I don't know what you're gonna do to him. But..." she stopped for a moment. "Just don't kill him." she finished softly, lowering her wand. She turned around, and Andrew jumped at the fact that she was distracted. The boy grabbed Hitame's arm and pulled her toward him. She gave a small scream and flailed as she tried to loosen his grip. "Let, let me go!" she screamed, causing Andrew to tighten his grip on her. "What are you gonna do now?" Andrew hissed at Alex.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Alex would feel foolish to let himself get careless, he was thankful that Hitame helped him. As he would turn back to Andrew, as he spoke harshly. He deserved to get killed because of what he did, but she wanted him to spare him. He could only agree to her terms, as he would want her to get away from them. Of course he didn't want to get caught up in a battle of men, but that soon changed because of Andrew.

He would pull Hitame over to him, to use a shield or just to stop him. He felt his rage grow even greater, as his yellow eye would glow brighter again. " Your going to wish that you are dead, when I'm done with you " He would pull out his wand out of his pocket, as he aimed it Hitame chest. Of course he wasn't going to do anything yet, he didn't want to hurt Hitame. He was really trying to get Andrew, but he was acting like a chicken.

" Hitame, your going to have to trust me.....get him where it hurts" He hoped she caught his drift, because he wanted her to kick him in the groin and try to get away from him. He was getting ready to cast his spell, as he would calm down abit. He needed to not let rage overtake his mind, it was one of his faults in life. " Now Hitame!...Petrificus Totalus!! " He yelled out loud as he sent the spell at hitame chest, hopefully she would do what he told her. So that she would duck or get out of the way, so the spell would hit Andrew. The spell would bind his body, and make him unable to move his whole body.

Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top