Andrain in Askaban - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrain in Askaban - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrain in Askaban

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrain in Askaban - Page 7 Empty Re: Andrain in Askaban

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:51 am

Andrian kissed her on the lip then looked at Dae, "You make a powerful enemie" he snared at him and shoved the wand at Dae neck
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:44 am

"He deserves to die..." Nikki said angrily and snatched her wand from Andrian and poked it in Dae's neck. "Aved-" Nikki started then stopped. "I can't do it..I can't kill...but he does deserve to be somewhere really bad for a while for ruining my social life and wedding!!" Nikki cried.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:00 am

Andrian slapped Dae in the face, and kept his voice calm and casual "You were once a friend now your a foe and im gonna kill you" Andrian growled keeping his wand at dae neck
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:45 pm

Mariana saw Dae wasn't defending so she stood in front of him: "He is my cousin!" she exclaimed in hope Andrian will low his wand,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:15 pm

Sophia watched this and decided to get up. "Andrian, I know you want revenge and you hate his guts about now, but you know you can't kill him your heart won't allow it to!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:17 am

Andrian snarled at them, and gave back Nikki wand, "Fine, just get me my wand!" Andrian ordered one of the aurors whom had obeyed his order, then he reeled away to Dae "You won't be lucky next time" he growled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:42 am

"It's ok...revenge nor violence is never the answer anyway.." Nikki said hugging Andrian. "Even I wanted to murder him..." Nikki said using her telepathy skills.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:59 am

Andrian gave a low chuckle, and looked down at the aurors who gave back his wand "Now get out of my sight midgit" he kicked him off showing his dislike of the Aurors ever since they arrested him twice in a row
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:08 pm

Nikki had backed off and sighed. "So much for my wedding...this is a memory I'll never forget...woohoo for me" Nikki muttered to herself. She then apparated back home.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:10 pm

Andrian was holding onto ther, and not realizing what was happening until he was at his place "We can always make a new one and not invite Dae" Andrian told her putting his hand on his hips
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top