why join? we'll let our members do the talking
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

why join? we'll let our members do the talking Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

why join? we'll let our members do the talking

View previous topic View next topic Go down

why join? we'll let our members do the talking Empty why join? we'll let our members do the talking

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:59 am

"The most impressive aspect of Chime, to me, are the members. The depth of characterization, not to mention quality of writing, make the plots complex and dynamic for me. There is also a sense of community that goes beyond roleplay threads; even when too busy to post, members chat with each other and drop by the site to say hello - and I've personally made some great friends through this site!"
    -lacy, member of 7 months
      "I've gone through several roleplaying sites where members are cliquey and refuse to interact with new people. Chime, though, was instantly welcoming. They made an effort to get to know me and the people are so interesting, I felt wanted instantaneously, it was a rather relieving change of pace. "
      -Molly, member of 5 months
    "I've only ever been part of one other forum for any length of time and what this one and Chime have in common (besides, oddly enough, the name) is just how welcoming everyone is. The unmerited superiority and exclusivity to be found on other forums simply isn't present here. The atmosphere is so wildly different from what's usually out there, it's a rare find. Besides that, the site has some of the best writers I've seen."
    -Jules, member of 4 months
      "It is incredibly rare nowadays to find sites with a real sense of community, a real sense of purpose, and a very real sense of camaraderie amongst the members. Chime is the exception. I've only been around for five months, and already this site has rocketed to the top of my list of sites. I would highly recommend Chime to anyone looking for a well rounded role play site. "
      -Kat, member of 5 months
    "I always have a hard time remaining in a site for too long, but in Chime I found a place with extremely friendly people, always welcoming and willing to plot, with very interesting and well developed characters and lots of oportunities for interaction between members besides rp threads."
    -Ari, member of 5 months
      "Chime has been an exciting and inspiring part of my life for the past few months. The stories and characters are constantly engaging and the members some of the most creative I have ever met. There are always site events, in character and out of character, and always dedicated, friendly members around. I genuinely have had an incredible amount of fun as part of Chimera and I am so thankful for the people I have met here and the opportunity to write with them in such an exciting environment. I can't think of anything else I'd want from a site."
      -Cora, member of 6 months
    "Chime has become one of the finest places I've ever had the pleasure of writing for, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for, oh, the best roleplaying site on the internet. Hyperbolic? Not in the slightest. Nowhere else have I found a community as welcoming, friendly, and open, and when the niceness of the people who've gathered here is combined with the quality of their writing, Chime can't be beat."
    -pip, member of 4 months

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

why join? we'll let our members do the talking Empty Re: why join? we'll let our members do the talking

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:13 am

No link, Can't link back.
    Chastity Moor
    Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum