Naomi Higurashi
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Naomi Higurashi Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Naomi Higurashi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naomi Higurashi Empty Naomi Higurashi

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:59 am

Name: Naomi Natalia Charcovix-Higurashi

Personality: Naomi might look just like her sister, Hitame, but she is almost the exact opposite of her. While Hitame is depressed by all the time by news she recieved of her parents being alive and her adoptive parents being killed becuase of them, Naomi is happy and oblivious to all of this. Naomi thinks that her sister is acting the way she does because of an accident their brother had the year before.

Even with all this Naomi tends to keep to herself alot. She loves to draw and will almost always be founs either in the common room or at the lake drawing anything she sees. Now this doesn't mean Naomi is a weakling who can't defend herself. Even with Hitame taking care of her since she was little, Naomi knows how to take care of herself, and she isn't afraid to speak her mind, or defend herself in anyway possible. In this way Naomi and Hitame are alike.

History: All the history for Early Years can be found in Hitame's Application. Some of the Hogwarts Years History can be based from Hitame's Application.

Playby: Danna Paola

For anyone who didn't know this, Naomi used to be an active character on the site. But she eventually couldn't play Naomi anymore, and she gave her up. I am putting her up as a character request now, because I have been given permission by her original creator to do so.

I have changed some of the history and things of the sort for Hitame, so it has changed for Naomi as well. So now Hitame and Naomi are twins, and I hope that they can still be in the same house.

Please contact me on Hitame's account if you have any questions on Naomi.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top