So afraid... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So afraid... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So afraid...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So afraid... - Page 3 Empty Re: So afraid...

Post by Risé Lehmberg Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:00 am

Rise froze when suddenly Ryo wasn't on her back anymore, he jumped off and jumped in front of her. "Ryo!" She gasped, unable to back up anymore. "Ryo what are you doing?!" She hissed, lowering her head and her tail as the werewolf took another step forward into the clearing. It looked confused for a moment at the challenge from the human, until it realized it was a vampire. It sniffed, huffed, and then sneezed in surprise, until he got over it's shock. Rise stood staring at it, her tail between her legs, staring at the amazingly large wolf, much taller then a full grown man, it was many times larger then Rise was. A full grown werewolf, and Rise was terrified, and Ryo was standing there, trying to act tough.

The werewolf lifted his huge head and howled loudly at the moon, drool falling down his muzzle, and then he turned his eyes on Ryo and spoke in a loud, gruff voice. "Kitty Cat... I will eat you for supper.. and then eat the pup behind you for dessert." He laughed and took another few steps forward. "You do not scare me Vampire." He spit a glob of saliva onto the ground and lowered himself onto his front legs, before springing forward towards Ryo.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:15 am

"Don't try to stop me, or come near me, Rise!" Ryo yelled at RIse. "I'm not in full control here..." he explained softly as he stared at the larger wolf, not wanting to take his eyes off of it, for fear of it just lunging out at him. The vampire forced Ryo's body to take a step forward toward the wolf, clearly taunting him, and he smirked. The vampire was now in full control, and Ryo was just watching, ready to take over if he turned on Rise. If there was a fight here, Ryo was sure that the wolf had the upper hand, but that didn't mean that he couldn't overpower or better yet outwit the wolf. The vampire's smirk grew larger and he revealed his fangs even more. He stared at the wolf waiting for it to make a move.

For a moment he was confused when the wolf talked. The voice comfused the boy, who's mind was still active in Ryo's head. But he soon got over it and he stood in a defensive position. "Who said I was trying to scare you?" he said in a voice that sounded different to him in his head, a more certain and secure voice. He was taunting the wolf, wanting him to attack him. He looked behind him at Rise quickly, before looking back at the wolf and frowning. "You won't get to her, I promise you that!" he yelled at the wolf, his eyes completely red and his fangs bare. The wolf began to sprint forward toward him, and he readied himself for whatever the wolf was about to do. But he didn't move from the position where he was standing.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:48 am

Rise froze when Ryo yelled at her to stay away from him, that he wasn't in control. This was bad... very, very, very bad. Rise knew that she had to, she HAD to keep him from being killed by this werewolf, so before the older, larger, werewolf could get at him, Rise let out a tremendous howl and flung herself forward, darting past the now full Vampire Ryo, and flinging herself at the werewolf. The larger one wasn't quick enough and Rise slammed herself into his chest, the larger one flew back with her force, and fell on his back, Rise found her feet and stood in front of Ryo, her hackles raised, her teeth bared. "Get away from him." She growled, her tail standing out straight behind her, nearly touching Ryo from where she was standing. The other werewolf found his footing, and glared at Rise. "You did not." His voice growled out, and flung himself at Rise again. Rise met him mid jump, and was nearly flung back again, but Rise caught herself and bit into his legs.

It was suddenly an all out werewolf fight, claws digging into skin, blood spattering the ground, ears ripping, biting, yelps, and howls. And suddenly Rise was on the ground, and the larger werewolf was standing over her, huffing hard. Rise was gasping for breath, and she whimpered softly, glancing back at Ryo, as the werewolf lifted his head to howl his victory, and then turned and looked at Ryo. "I leave her to you Vampire." He hissed, and then turned on his heel and disappeared back into the forest.

Rise lay on the ground, her breathing coming hard, her tail bent awkwardly, her muzzle torn, large gashes in her legs and sides. She was whimpering softly, struggling to find her feet, afraid of Ryo and afraid of the werewolf coming back. She wasn't big enough for a fight like that.. and she had taken him on, sure she had gotten him pretty good as well, but not nearly as bad as he got her. "I'm sorry." She whimpered, struggling to look at Ryo.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:03 am

Just before the larger werewolf could get to him, Ryo felt a rush of air as Rise ran past him and flung herself at the other wolf. He stared at them fighting, still not grasping what had just happened. His still red eyes watched helplessly as they fought, and Ryo couldn't move to protect Rise. He stood there motionless, the vampire withdrawing, leaving the boy to take control of his body. Even with the boy in full control now, his eyes stayed red as he stared at the wolf standing over Rise. His feet began to move toward the two wolves and before he could attack the larger one, it howled, and disappeared back into the forest.

He had said something to Ryo, but he didn't pay attention to what he said. All he thought about was Rise, and if she was going to be okay. His legs gave out and he fell onto his knees besides Rise, not knowing what to do. He put his hand on the side of her face, and felt tears welling up in his eyes. This was the second time... the second time he cried in front of her. No matter how much he didn't want to, the tears came out and he leaned forward, putting his head lightly near her neck, positioning it so he wouldn't bite her. Finally the tears came out and began to roll down his cheeks, and he couldn't help the choking noise he was making as his whole body began to shake from the crying.

He lifted his head a little and slowly shook his head. "Don't be sorry, Rise. You aren't at fault here... I am." he said between sobs. His eyes had gone back to normal and his fangs had withdrawn a little. He stared straight into Rise's eyes, and continued to cry. "I'm sorry..." he told her. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from him..." he began to cry harder, his mind even more clouded, the answer of what he should do withdrawing deeper into his head.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:32 am

Rise whined softly, her body shaking from pain when suddenly she felt him next to her. She whimpered softly, and tried to pull away from him, afraid, absolutely afraid of Ryo at that point. He still had his fangs out, he still had the vampire inside of him awake, but when she saw his face, she relaxed and fell weakly on the ground. "No... no don't cry Ryo.." She gasped, slowly struggling to her feet, leaning against him as she breathed heavily, fighting her own body against the pain that was swarming through her. Bloody gashes lay across her sides and her muzzle was completely torn to pieces. "I'm fine... really, don't cry, please." She whispered and leaned against him her head over his shoulder, whimpering softly.

"He was going to hurt you.. I couldn't let it happen." She whispered in his ear, and then limped backward, looking him in the eyes and licking his face lightly. "Don't cry." She whispered, licking him to clear his face of the tears. "I'm fine... really." She huffed and turned to lick her side, loud yelps escaping her as she did. "I'm sorry.... I just... care to much.. to let him hurt you." She said and looked back at him, panting before she whimpered again and tried to lick the wounds again. "He bit me... a few times.." She whimpered and licked her paw, sitting down and licking her paw. "I'm okay Ryo... really, stop crying please.." She whispered and looked at him, whimpering slightly and continuing to lick her paw.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:59 am

It was completely amazing how fast he went from an angry vampire ready to kill to a broken down boy who didn't know what to do at this point. He stared at Rise, his eyes now gray in sadness and sniffled softly. He leaned back a little and wiped his eyes after Rise licked his face. He didn't know what to say to her, but he made an effort to stop crying. "I'm sorry." he muttered into her ear when she leaned against him. He looked at the ground now, still feeling she was hurt because of him. It was his fault, he had been stupid and he had challenged the larger wolf, and now Rise was like this because of him. He felt his eyes sting with the tears that threatened to fall again, but he managed to blink them back before they could fall down his cheeks.

He felt a sudden rage inside him, from both the vampire and the boy, and he pounded his hand into the ground. "It's my fault you're like this now. I shouldn't have challenged that wolf." he said. "It's my fault! It's all my fault!" he shouted and he raised his fist before digging it back into the ground again. He sighed heavily and looked up at the sky, feeling some sort of relief at pounding the ground with his fist. He closed his eyes tightly for a moment before opening them again and looking straight at Rise. "I'm sorry..." he said softly. It was the only thing he could say to her right now. He felt nothing else would tell her how bad he felt for what happened. Not even the vampire could help him now, nothing or no one could help him with his feelings.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:01 am

"Please... don't be sorry." She whispered and licked his hand gently. "Please.... Even if we had run... he would have caught up.. and... and.." She whimpered and licked her paw again, "And we both would have gotten hurt... I'd rather be the one hurt then you be hurt okay?" She whimpered when he yelled out and she cowered back from him, her tail between her legs as he looked up at the sky. "Please.... don't be angry with yourself Ryo... It wasn't your fault at all." She moved closer to him and rested her head in his lap, closing her eyes and wagging her tail slightly.

"Ryo... I'm fine... I swear... just a little hurt." She said, suddenly feeling very sleepy. She sat down and whimpered, licking her wounds some more. "So tired..." She said and frowned, turning to look back at herself. She hadn't realized just how much she was bleeding, and she gasped slightly, staring at the long strips of red, skin. The fur was stripped off and it was bleeding pretty freely. "Dammit... This is gonna suck trying to explain to the Hospital Wing." She whimpered, and looked at him. "Can you... grab my clothes... and erm.. tear them up? And get me some bandages? I'm... feeling really woozy now.. I think I'm bleeding to much... I'm sorry.. hun it's not your fault.. but... I do need some bandaging up.." She whimpered and tried to lick the wound again, staining her muzzle a dark red.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:37 am

"I would have much rather prefered that it be me to get hurt... not you." he said, staring into her eyes with his gray ones. He shook his head. "No, it was my fault. It was all my fault, you wouldn't be like this if it hadn't been because of me... because of the vampire..." he said softly, his sadness beginning to be replaced by anger. When she rested her head on his lap, all he did was stare at her, his tear drying up rather quickly. It was his fault, if he hadn't been stupid, if he hadn't let the vampire take over, Rise wouldn't be like this. It was his fault. He began to stroke the side of her head, feeling very bad about the state she was in. "I'm sorry..." he whispered.

She looked drowsy. He was getting even more worried than he was before, she was bleeding heavily and if she lost anymore blood it could kill her. He couldn't allow that, but what could he do. His mind, both his and the vampire's, began to panic. He didn't know what to do, and he looked around fantically, until he heard what she said. Rip up her clothes and make bandages, that was perfect. He could stop the bleeding or at least slow it down. He got up from the ground where he sat, and he rushed over to her clothes, almost immediately ripping it apart, but then he stopped. "What are you gonna do for clothes then?" he asked her, staring at the clothes in his hand. "I can't rip them up because you won't have anything to cover yourself with afterwards... when you transform back..." he told her. He threw her clothes down next to her, and took his jacket and shirt off. He replaced his jacket after taking his shirt off and began to rip that up instead. "This isn't much for the wounds, but I'm not gonna rip up your clothes." he told her, as he began to tie the pieces of cloths around some of her wounds.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:04 am

Rise rolled her eyes when he refused to rip up her own clothes, and instead took off his shirt, momentarily exposed to the air, she immediately felt her eyes go wide as she stared at him. He wasn't bad looking at all, and her eyes were glued to his chest until it was hidden away by his jacket again, then her eyes went to the strips he was making his shirt into. "Ryo... My clothes aren't important... I'll be fine... It's easy to get into the school with little clothes.. just as long as you don't rip up my underwear or something." She said smirking but wincing as he wrapped the strip around her middle. A soft whimper escaping her throat.

She rested her head on his arm as he worked, and she closed her eyes, soft whines coming from her throat as he tried to stop the bleeding on her torso. "It's okay Ryo.. don't be angry with yourself okay? It wasn't anything either of us could do.." She said softly, and her eyes closed, whimpering softly, shivering hard, she had lost quite a bit of blood, and she was freezing cold. "Ryo... thank you.. "She said looking up at him, her golden eyes meeting his grey ones. "Thank you so much, You don't' know what it means to me just to have you here." She said and licked his arm again, knowing that he at least had stopped the bleeding enough to keep her alive until morning. "I think that'll be okay Ryo.. thank you.. so much... can you throw my cloak over me though? I'm so cold." She said and looked up at him, giving him a wolfish grin.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top