Care of Magical Creatures: N.E.W.T Class 001.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Care of Magical Creatures: N.E.W.T Class 001.  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Care of Magical Creatures: N.E.W.T Class 001.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Care of Magical Creatures: N.E.W.T Class 001.  Empty Care of Magical Creatures: N.E.W.T Class 001.

Post by Ariel Damian Greyback Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:50 pm

Care of Magical Creatures: N.E.W.T Class 001.  2mwbk77

It was just after lunch and the afternoon was beginning to think about drawing in for the day. With what little daylight that was remaining, Marcus had decided to make the most of it. His choice of lesson today for the N.E.W.T’s was to take them out into the forest much the same way he had his younger students that morning. Marcus trudged through the undergrowth, the fallen leaves and branches snapping and crunching underfoot. He had a soft smile on his lips, his hair was tousled and the backpack on his back held all of the goodies he needed to get the lesson really underway. He just hoped the students would be appreciative of his efforts.

Stepping over one of the larger roots jutting out from the ground, Marcus emerged from the greenery into the clearing he’d told the students they would find him in. Waiting there was the Hippogriff he’d been promised by the Centaurs. There were two of them either side the proud creature and Marcus was careful when putting his things down, so as not to alarm it. He opened out his arms and swept into a low bow, his eyes uplifted and fixed on the animal until he too bowed. Smiling, Marcus slowly rose and held his hand out. The Hippogriff sprang from between the Centaurs and nudged his hand with his head. Chuckling, Marcus rubbed his fingers across the feathers of the animal before turning his head and fixing his eyes on the mouth of the clearing.

Soon enough they’d arrive. He knew that they had most likely studied Hippogriffs before but it was a good way to test them before taking them in deeper. He also wanted the Centaurs to say their pieces. He just hoped they had enough time to get everything done. He wanted them to do at least a little bit of exploring.
Ariel Damian Greyback
Ariel Damian Greyback
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Care of Magical Creatures: N.E.W.T Class 001.  Empty Re: Care of Magical Creatures: N.E.W.T Class 001.

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:59 pm

“Well I guess I’m fallowing the scarlet ribbons them,” Jaden said to him self as he walked toward the edge of the forbidden forest. With his hands in his pockets Jaden stepped over large roots as he walked though the most dangerous place on the grounds of Hogwarts. It wasn’t long before he entered the clearing the board had told about, in it stood a hippogriff, two centaurs, and the professor. “Good afternoon,” Jaden said quietly as not to alert the creatures around him. As he watched the professor with Hippogriff he smiled slightly and tilted his head to the side. “Dose he have a name like the one Harry had flown on when he was a sixth year? Buckbeak wasn’t it? I’m not sure. I think that’s what my dad told me.”
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum