Keith needs some everything
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Keith needs some everything Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Keith needs some everything

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keith needs some everything Empty Keith needs some everything

Post by Keith Nicholas Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:25 pm

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): Any and all.
What characters you want: Again, any and all. Younger kids would be appreciated, but I'm not adverse to having some interaction with older students.
Level of RP: More than a line or two of course.
What you want to RP about: Anything. Making friends, making enemies, chilling out, setting textbooks on fire, Keith's up for it all and then some. He really just needs some activity.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Keith needs some everything Empty Re: Keith needs some everything

Post by Wilhelmina Abercrombie Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:30 pm

I have a customer for you- Roxi Weasley. My little hipster druggie party girl. She will most likely end up trying to coach him on the ways of women or something. XD
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:44 am

I can offer Hitame Higurashi and Lysander Scamander, they are my youngest students.

Hitame has basically just come out of a really bad depression thing she had going on since her older brother's accident. She's going to find out soon that her parents are not dead as she thought they were. Oh and she has become way more devious than she ever was before. And that's alot. XD

Lysander is really shy around girls, but other than that he's a really nice, chill guy. I'd say he can be pretty good friends with Keith, but I don't really know how they'd interact.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:32 am

Well I have a few:

Rise Lehmberg: 6th year Werewolf Huffle, she's a bit insecure, really upset about her lot in life, and could use with some really good friends Very Happy

Rhys O'Neill: 4th year A hyper Gryffie... won't do anything SERIOUSLY bad.. but isn't to upset about burning text books XD She's very athletic, I must warn you though, she bites XD

Pricilla Cuffe: 7th year She's... a stuck up, airheaded, pretty stupid looking Slytherin. A gossip in every way, she thinks some bad thoughts of people, but acts really nice to their face, and has like.. no real friends who know just how smart she is.. maybe Keith would enjoy talking to her?

Any takes?
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:45 am

Sam'd be happy to hang out with you, if you have anything in mind let me know.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top