Jaffa Cakes, tea, spliff + Frenchies.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jaffa Cakes, tea, spliff + Frenchies.  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jaffa Cakes, tea, spliff + Frenchies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jaffa Cakes, tea, spliff + Frenchies.  Empty Jaffa Cakes, tea, spliff + Frenchies.

Post by Melissa Finnigan Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:23 am

It was a Thursday - a blobby day. Days like this weren’t worth bothering with at times but thankfully Millie had been given a choice timetable for her O.W.L year and so she trundled happily down from the dorms after lunch to the Divination classroom. She could spend the lesson thoroughly stoned and Lola would not even bat an eyelid at her. She was one of his best students and was known for producing her best work when she looked completely out of her tree. Millie was prepared for such a relaxing hour and she’d brought with her, her runes and a few spliffs to pass the time away. She didn’t know what else she was going to do - what was there to do in Divination anyway? - but apart from reading tea leaves when asked, she’d get her kicks for the lesson giggling at the ‘pretty pictures’ she could make with her runes. Then she’d probably go and have a nice long bath - not wise, necessarily, but she deemed it necessary.

Pushing open the door of the classroom, Millie wished a good morning to the professor and left him to his flock of female worshipers. She took a seat on one of the round tables up the back. Plopping herself down on one of the pillows, Millie lit a few of the candles and incense burners with her wand before reaching into her bag and taking her things from it. Millie threw the runes onto the table and reached over for the teapot. She poured a hearty amount of the stained water into the cup nearest her and added a few cubes of sugar before placing the teapot down and reaching for the milk jug. She poured some of the milk in and picked up the spoon she proceeded to use to stir in the sugar.

Once done, Millie left the tea to cool and shrugged her robes off. She tossed them onto the floor and her jumper went with it. She then let herself fall back against the pillows piled around her and she reached into her bag for a packet of Jaffa Cakes that had survived the inspection. She broke the seal and placed the packet on her stomach. She loosened the tie that was around her neck and pulled that out from her collar. That too ended up on the pile she was making and she unbuttoned a few of her blouse buttons before taking her first Jaffa. She’d start on the tea, the spliffs and the runes in a minute, she promised herself. Yet, at this rate she was more likely to fall asleep than anything else and that was probably the better scenario.
Melissa Finnigan
Melissa Finnigan
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 669
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Jaffa Cakes, tea, spliff + Frenchies.  Empty Re: Jaffa Cakes, tea, spliff + Frenchies.

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:20 pm

Like half the girls at school, Gisele was slightly smitten with the centaur professor. It was a wonder that she could despise so many of the male sex but still have such a fondness for a non-human creature. It was probably because the difference between him and real boys was like comparing unicorns to blast ended skrewts. Unicorns were beautiful and untouchable. Blast-ended strewts? Unpredictable, could harm you in countless ways, you would never want one, but also exiting and kept you on your toes. Gisele almost preferred the beast.

Even though Divination was a nearly intolerable subject, Professor Lola made it slightly more interesting. But the real interesting part was her table-mate. Millie and Gisele went as far back as she could remember. Almost every single one of her happiest memories including the redhead, whether she starred in it or not. Even though Millie had found herself in a group of bloodthirsty Gryffindors she was still able to make time for her old friend. Of course most of this time was in class but it was better than nothing. Entering the classroom, Gisele's eyes immediately found her friend lounging on her cushion and the brunette smirked. Yup, that was classic Millie all right.

Gisele walked across the classroom effortlessly, almost at a glide. "Enjoying yourself?" she said happily, plopping herself down across from Millie. "I'm had a bloody awful morning. Saw some kid get taken down by his care of magical creatures textbook, then saw my fi-an-cee" Gisele pronounced each syllable as if it were it's own word, clearly making a mockery of it. "I think he's avoiding me, but I don't really blame him. I saw him and my brother. That's his true love all right, you should have seen the way they were fawning over each other." Gisele of course had no idea how true what she was saying was. In her eyes they were merely close friends and any idea of romance had never occurred to her. This would come as a shock to her later on, but for now her ignorance of the painfully obvious was what protected her from the painful truth. That she was to be wed to someone who did not just not love her, but was incapable of it.

"Then I go and have a 14 inch ancient runes essay due tomorrow. What is Maddrool thinking? Whatever, I'll just let the freak juices flow and do it quickly." A pause. "How was your day?" While Gisele could have talked forever she needed to catch her breath.
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Jaffa Cakes, tea, spliff + Frenchies.  Empty Re: Jaffa Cakes, tea, spliff + Frenchies.

Post by Melissa Finnigan Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Unless you were a deaf, blind goblin with an attitude problem then it was going to be impossible to miss the way the atmosphere changed when a Veela entered the room. Millie, like every other sexually-charged teen in the world, was aware of it immediately and blearily sat up to see which one it was. It was either the Weasleys or their distinguished and much preferred cousins -- the Delacours. Millie swept her eyes around the room and leaned forward, picking up the spliff she’d rolled that morning while waiting for Roxi to get up. Millie plucked her lighter from her pocket and flicked it into life. She brought it to the end of the spliff and watched the room as she waited for the flame to catch. It wasn’t long until she set eyes on Gisele. A small smirk formed at the side of her lips and Millie let the lid of the lighter quell the flame. She tossed it onto the table and watched Gisele with a mirthful look in her eye as the Ravenclaw took her seat opposite.

“Immensely,” Millie drawled idly, tipping her head to the side as a bleary but content smile replaced her smirk. She shot her arm out, the fingers on the end of which were cradling the spliff. “Here, have some. I’m bloody starving -- do you want a Jaffa?” Millie brought the packet of Muggle biscuits up off of her lap and put them on the table before taking one and bringing her mouth around all of it. Manners be damned. “Poor bugga,” Millie exclaimed through her mouthful of Jaffa. “Is ‘e o-kay?” Millie swallowed the Jaffa cake and brought the spliff back to her lips quickly before offering it back to Gisele. “Blimey though...Sevvy is one sexy mo-fo, Gis. Beside the point that he looks as if his bollocks should be ovaries....he has fuck me eyes. Merlin knows if I could get hold of him for a quickie I would. As it happens, if he’s that devoted to dear old Julesie then I wouldn’t mind having him at the same time. Not picky me. Bloody beautiful lads. Damn shame all of the pretty ones are gay.”

Millie sniffled dramatically and grinned before taking another Jaffa cake. This time she nibbled on it as she thought. “Madrool likes feet. However if you show him your lovely assets,” Millie gestured vaguely to Gisele’s chest. “Then he’ll pass you for the entire year.” Millie grinned wickedly at her friend, despite the fact that her words were a lie. “So why are you ignoring pretty Sevvy then? Admittedly he’s bloody strange but he’s an interesting fella’. I once knew a Muggle of the lesbionic tendency who had a thing about putting pickles in jam jars. Bloody good snog that lass but she was bloody weird. Name was Jenny or Jemmie or Jammie or something. Nice girl. She knows Miles quite well if I think about it. Oh, he says hello by the way. Spencer had him at his house for most of the summer. I’ve never seen that sandy haired twat so stoned in my life. All summer - near constantly. Don’t think he was sober unless he was asleep. I think even his bloody dog was taking something. Heh...fun times.”

Millie smiled wistfully again before looking at Gis. “Fourteen inches eh? I know many things that are also fourteen inches but we shall not go into that.” Millie wiggled her eyebrows suggestively before falling back onto the pillows. “Have you ever thought the moon was chasing you? Like when you’re in one of those Muggle cars or you’re running naked through a field and for some reason the moon is always there smiling at you. Not that I’ve been naked in a field recently. Was in the first few weeks of summer. Spence took me to this party in Oxfordshire somewhere and after a few shots of whatever it was he had me drink we were completely bollocked. So then we had a whale of a time and the coppers show up. For some reason unknown to myself and to him even to this day we were both starkers so we jumped the fence, trespassed and drank the last of the vodka he had before having a quickie under one of the apple trees that grew there. Fantastic night. Wish I could have remembered more.”
Melissa Finnigan
Melissa Finnigan
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 669
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top