The smart will survive - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The smart will survive - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The smart will survive

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The smart will survive - Page 2 Empty Re: The smart will survive

Post by Gellert Grindelwald Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:04 am

Gellert frowned for a moment as he thought of what to say, wondering to himself why people were so untrusting these days...

But then again, he was worse than anyone else he'd met so far had been, so he couldn't really pass judgement on those who had opinions.

"Well," he said, almost thinking on his feet, but still having a vague idea of where he was going, "well, I can't guarantee it to you. You just have to trust me. But why would I... well, screw you over, as you put it. I know that others who come around preaching to the choir about their honesty and good faith, but then turn on you for just a few extra galleons, but I think that sometimes you need to look at the people who are real, and who can follow through with their offers, and put your eggs in their hands," he told her.

"But if you want a sign of trust, here it is. I'm planning on overthrowing the current ministerial regime, big shock there right," he said, a sarcastic tone entering his voice.

"I've given you all the cards now, the best indicator of one's intentions, I believe. I can do this without your help, but not with you pitched against me. I've ruined any chance of getting rid of you easily and maitaining a good image, so now all that can really help me is you allegiance. Join me, and I can promise more than just power... I can promise freedom. Surely there are bureaucratic burdens weighing down on you even as we speak, the mere fact that you have to meet me here in a disgusting pub," he said, slamming his fist down on a passing cockroach that had scuttled across his table at just the right time.

"I offer you the chance to build a new world with me, I have no reason to turn on you, so i would ask, and encourage you to take the offer," he told them,
Gellert Grindelwald
Gellert Grindelwald

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top