Lions and Tigers and Bears..
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lions and Tigers and Bears.. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lions and Tigers and Bears..

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lions and Tigers and Bears.. Empty Lions and Tigers and Bears..

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Cecilia had herd that there was a circus in town. Sargent and Bean's Wonder Circus to be exact. And today she had planed to go, though she couldn’t find any one that wanted to go with her so she came alone. She had dressed simply today in a black and white tank top and shorts. She had slipped some white flip flops on her feet before heading out the door and find her way to the circus.

Once there Cecilia was amazed by what she saw. There where two big tents, a ton of vending booths, and a petting zoo. She had no idea where to go first. Stopping dead in her tracks, she stood in the middle of the dirt road. Cecilia looked at each tent and then the petting zoo. “what to see first?” Cecilia said aloud. She spun around to look at the vendors. Soon she was walking off again toward the Petting zoo.

“Awe,” Cecilia cried when she saw all the cute little animals. She entered the little cage the animals where keep it and walked over to the little baby goats. They where so cute. Though she knew people would disapprove of it she silently wished she could take one home.

Cecilia's outfit
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Lions and Tigers and Bears.. Empty Re: Lions and Tigers and Bears..

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:32 am

"Move, you stupid goat."

Jack groaned. 10 minutes, Jack was standing there, trying to get around to the door of the petting zoo, and of all things happening, an adult goat blocks his way. WHenever he attempts to walk around him, the goat growls and steps in front of him, nd when Jack tries to jump over him, the goat jumps also, so Jack is forced to stop if he doesn't want to pay the fee of a dead goat. Finally, he thought things through and took his wand, saying Wingardium Leviosa, and waltzed under it, being careful not to drop it on himself.

He finally lowered it gently on the ground. Looking at the brown, white goat with a grin, he said,

"Good boy, now, if you're nice to me some more, I'll buy you a biscuit."

Aparently, that seemed to anger the mammal for some reason, because it charged at Jack, and he had just enough time to shout Imobulus! before headbutting him. He watched it with a joylit expression. The animal was frozen. He flicked it on it's head and walked away, happy with his results.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Cecilia was startled when she heard a familiar voice. She quickly straightened up and spun around. “Jack!” She shirked as he fell down; “Are you okay?” she went over and held out her hand to help him up.
Once he was standing on his feet she pated the goat on the head and handed it a treat, “now please leave my friend alone,” smiling at jack she flipped her hair over her shoulder. Refraining from throwing her arms around him she looked at him. “Are you okay?” she repeated smiling at him, “The babies seem nice,” she commented. Cec pushed the hair behind her left ear sweeping it out of her face. “Soo…. How have you been?” she asked dragging the toe of her shoe across the ground behind her. She couldn’t help it, she had to. Throwing her arms around his neck she kissed him on the cheek. “It’s been a while, Jack,” she whispered in his ear. Releasing him she took a step back her had brushing down his arm and stoping at his hand. Soon her hand fell away from his.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:32 am

"Yeah, I'm ok, though I'm never planning on getting a goat again."

He smiled, happy to see Cecilia. He hadn't seen her in a while. At least not anytime soon. He probably last saw her the last day of Hogwarts, but everything was a bit fuzzy, so he didn't really take it into account. He couldn't help but smile as she asked him how he's been. He liked her, he knew that much. How much? Jack couldn't tell. But he hoped she liked him back.

"I've been ok, I guess. I haven't had any-"

Jacks words were cut off by Cecilias sudden kiss. He was surprised, that was for sure. But she had kissed him, that was enough for him to register. It wasn't on the lips, but it was still, a kiss. He answered her question with a great syllable expressing his gratitude;

"Uh.."
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Cecilia giggled at Jacks response, “So what where you saying?” she asked smiling at him. There was a small gleam in her eye. “I think they are kind of cute,” she said walking over to the hippogriff foal. She bowed to it and waited for it to bow back. Once it did she moved closer and stroked the feathers on its head. She giggled as it nudged her hand with its little beak, “Do you want a treat?” she asked it giggling as she stood up, “I’m sorry I don’t have anything to give you little guy,” she said and walked away. This time she stopped at the alpaca. “what is this creature?” she asked Jake stupidly. She should have know.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:57 pm

"Come on, Hurry up!" Was all Jake could hear. His sister Mayleen had begged him to take her to the circus. More specifically the Petting Zoo. Mayleen loved the animals there, although Jake didn't quite about them. Sure he loved seeing the animals and everything, but the circus just wasn't his thing. He had only come to supervise Mayleen, like he had promised their parents. He wished he was somewhere else hanging out with friends, something, other than being there. "Mayleen wait!" he finally called back to his sister, who he couldn't see anymore. She had wriggled her way out from his grip and she ran off. Jake couldn't find her anymore, all her could hear was her telling him to hurry up.

He groaned from frustration, and gave up on his search for Mayleen. Instead he called her from his cellphone. "Just meet me outside in a couple of hours, when we leave." he told her. "Fine." she said happily and they hung up. Now he was on his own in there, and he was bored like hell. He went over to the pens and watched some of the animals in them. He even petted one of the animals. He looked up after a while, and saw why Mayleen had been so desperate to get away from him. She was with her new boyfriend. He rolled his eyes and took his phone out again. "You know you could have just told me you wanted to see Marcus, instead of trying to sneak off." he told her. "I'm not with Marcus." she argued. "Mayleen, I can see you two." he said calmly."Oh, well... uhh... then next time I'll just tell you?" she asked. "Yeah, just tell me I'm not like mum, or dad, remember?" he said. "Right." she said and she hung up on him. He sighed and walked away from the pens.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Jack finally regained his composure after a minute or two. He grinned and scratched behind his ear . He followed Cecilia a few steps behind her. He eyed the Hippogriff casually and the animal gave him a death stare in return. He grinned at it and stoppedalong with her next to the furry animal.

"It's an alpaca."

He said softly, staring at it with a smile. Alpacas were one of the few animals that didn't utterly loath Jack. Suddenly, his ears perked up as he heard a familiar voice. He looked to his side and spotted Jake not to far away. He smiled, seeing a friend, and he stood up, calling to Jake.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:18 pm

“Oh yeah I should have know that,” Cecilia said pretending to hit herself on the head. She patted the alpaca on the head and turned back to Jack just in time to see him waving and motioning for someone to come over to them. Turning in the direction of the person he was trying to gain the attention of she saw Jake. The big smile on her face grew even bigger and she ran over to him throwing her arms around his neck “HEY JAKE,” she shirked in his ear, “Oops sorry,” she whispered backing away from him. She didn’t mean to scream in his ear like that.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:24 am

Jake heard someone call his name and turned to see where the voice was coming from. As soon as he turned around he saw Cecilia running toward him, and before he knew it she threw her arms around his neck. This causght him a little by surprise and he stumbled a little but quickly regained his balance. Jake smiled and put his arms around Cecilia, giving her a quick hug before letting go. When she shriked in his ear he just winced a little, closing one eye. "Hi Cecilia." he said.

He laughed softly and said, "It's alright. Although I think I've gone deaf." he joked around with her.He looked behind her to see Jack. He was the one who had been calling his name. He smiled and waved at him. "Hey Jack." he said.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:04 am

Jack walked slowly behind Cecilia, eventually catching up. His smile flickered when he saw Cecilia tackling Jake.He watched her scream in Jakes ear a warm hello, and he looked down at his feet. He ignored the fact that his wand was in his pocket and looked at Jake, his face shining and showing no signs of dislike.

"So, what are you doing here?"

He asked Jake, taking another step and standing next to Cecilia. He looked at them back and forth.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top