friends from the pass bring future smiles!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

friends from the pass bring future smiles! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

friends from the pass bring future smiles!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends from the pass bring future smiles! Empty friends from the pass bring future smiles!

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:09 am

Sophia walked down the crowded street of London with shopping bags of different clothes in her hands. They weren't for her though, they were for her kids that were at home right now seeing how they wasn't up when she left this morning to go shopping. As she walked through the crowded street of London alot of people were pushing and shoving her out of the way to either head back to work or head towards lunch. Cursing to herself Sophia kept on walking heading towards the small cafe on the corner for some lunch seeing how she didn't want to go to the Leaky Cauldron again. Sophia hated lunch time during lunch time for it was a mad house from hell.

After a few minutes of walking through the crowded of pushing and shoving Sophia finally reached the cafe which was great relief to her. "Ugh... I'm going to eat and leave this place is a mad house!"said Sophia softly to herself as she looked around for a place to sit. As she seen there wasn't any places to sit she sighed. "Just my luck."Sophia thought to herself as she seen a blond hair man who looked her age and very familiar. As she walked over towards his table she stood in front of it and asked softly. "Excuse me, may I join you everywhere else is full as you can see."said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

friends from the pass bring future smiles! Empty Re: friends from the pass bring future smiles!

Post by Alexander Greengrass Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:42 am

Jaden had watched out the window as a girl with a ton of shopping bags walked into the café. He took a sip of water. Someone spoke behind him and he jumped slightly. Thanking god that he had set his glass down just a minute before he turned to face the person who was talking to him. Looking up he saw it was the same girl he had watched enter the door. “Yeah sure,” he said smiling up at her, “If you really want.” he noded to the seat across the table from him. “hmm, let me take these bags from you,” he stood and took them out of her hand placeing them up aginst the wall under the table. Where they where sure not to go missing. “There we go,” he said before sitting back down keeping his feet away from the bags so nothing happened to their contents.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

friends from the pass bring future smiles! Empty Re: friends from the pass bring future smiles!

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:59 pm

"Thank you, not many people would do that."said Sophia taking a seat across from him and giving him a soft warm smiie. As he took her bags and placed them under the table she smiled. "Oh thankyou, that was sweet of you."said Sophia softly. "Oh so rude of me I'm Sophia, Sophia Lestrange."said Sophia as she stuck out her hand for him to shake. Sophia must of sworn she seen him before but she could be mistaken but he did look familiar. "Do I know you from somewhere? you look oddly faniliar like I know you from somewhere but I can't place where."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:40 am

“Nope I’m one of the nice people of the cruel world,” Jaden said giving her a crooked grin. Idly he drew on the table as he listened to her introduce her self. “Jaden Jamison,” he said shaking her hand. As the girl spoke of thinking she knew him form some where he began to recognize her. “Yeah I think you do. You graduated a year or so ago, right? Just a few years ahead of me. You can tell me you already forgot the creepy younger guy who always wore pink.” for some reason his out fit wasn’t as pink today as normal. Instead her wore light blue skinny jeans and a teal shirt though his belt had pink on it.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Sophia nodded and smiled. "Well I'm glad you are, stay like that and never change."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "Hello Jaden, nice to meet you may I call you Jade or J for short you can call me Soph or Sophy everyone does."said Sophia chuckling. She honestly didn't know how she gotten the nickname Soph but she knew Nikki called her Sophy. Sophia nodded when he asked if she was a few years ahead of him. "Yeah I graduated last year as a matter of fact."said Sophia honestly. Sophia mind suddenly clicked as he mentioned a guy walking around wearing pink. "Oh... yeah I remember you, your a Hufflepuff right? don't you remember me? the Gryffindor girl who was always the teachers pet and always had her nose stuck in a book."said Sophia chuckling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:30 pm

He shrugged, “I don’t really care what you call me, though my Family tends to call me Jay.” he tilted his head as the watched her for a minute then he looked out the window again. “Yeah Hufflepuff,” Jaden said chuckling as she remembered him, “Hmm I know we never spoke. Though I may have seen you in some of my classes. I would have remembered talking to you.” he took a sip of his water then his face twisted and he smacked himself on the forehead. “I’m sorry would you like something to eat or drink?” he asked, “I’ll pay.” he had no reason to offer to buy her lunch but he did any way. It was a polite thing to do at times. For guys any way.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Sophia nodded her in a understanding way. "Yeah I know what you mean, everyome in my family calls my Soph but my sister Nikki she calls me Sophy."said Sophia softly. "You know alot of people say you were stange, but I never thought you were I always thought you were unique."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia nodded. "I remember you in some of my classes to like DADA, and potions and stuff."said Sophia honestly. Sophia nodded when he asked if she wanted something to drink. "Yes that would be lovely, but you don't have to pay for me really."said Sophia. "I don't want you to spend money on me, when you don't have to."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum