Mysteries, Help, and Newbies
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mysteries, Help, and Newbies Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mysteries, Help, and Newbies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mysteries, Help, and Newbies Empty Mysteries, Help, and Newbies

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:59 pm

The first mystery forum is now closed.

Not bad for a first attempt. There were 84 posts and one subplot found it's beginnings there! So not bad. If you would like one of the threads from the forum moved so you can finish it, PM me.

In a few days, another will be posted. Let's try to keep it alive longer and have more posting. I have an idea of what I'd like to do next, but I would love some suggestions too, especially for the future.

While I have your attention, I'd like to see if there is any interest in a forum that helps with RPing. It will be hidden so you can work in privacy and it will focus on such subjects a s the use of NPCs, word count, clarity, technical skills, etc. If you are interested, please PM me.

Another thing, we are having quite a boost of new users! *claps* So make sure you welcome/befriend/roleplay with them. =)

That's all. Thank you PA.

-Jackles
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top