The same old places but with a new friend
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The same old places but with a new friend Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The same old places but with a new friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The same old places but with a new friend Empty The same old places but with a new friend

Post by Leslie Darling Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Ah... Hogsmeade a place she haven't been to in quite awhile now so she was glad to be back at it. As the carriage came to a stop Leslie was one of the first people to jump out of it. Not able to decide where to go Leslie loooked around and saw the three broomsticks and shrugged. "What the heck!"said Chris to himself as she walked towards the three broomsticks and pushed open the door.

As the bell tinkled above his head she simply ignored it and walked up towards the bar. "May I have a butterbeer please?"Leslie asked the bartender as he nodded. Getting out her money Leslie set it down on the counter as the bar tender set down her drink. "Thankyou, you can keep the rest."said Leslie taking her drink and looked for a place to sit. "Wow... I forgot how packed this place gets."said Leslie softly to herself.

Looking around she finally found a table and headed towards it, but as she did he bumped into a girl who looked like was heading towards the same table as her. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry are you alright?"Leslie asked her softly as herhazel eyes looked at her with worry in them.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

The same old places but with a new friend Empty Re: The same old places but with a new friend

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:42 am

Hitame had been walking around Hogsmeade for quite a while now. She had gotten up early, she wasn't able to sleep very well the entire, and she had come to her favorite place. But it soon got packed and she had gone into the Three Broomsticks before she could get swept away by the crowds. Someone as young as her wasn't really supposed to be out on their own, or so she was told, but she had no choice.

Not long after she had gotten in the Three Broomsticks, she bumped into someone. The impact caused her to fall and land almost face first onto the floor. Luckily she was fast enough to stick her arms out and catch herself before colliding with the floor. She pushed herself up and looked at the girl who she bumped into.

"It's alright. And I'm fine, don't worry about it." she said smiling. "Are you okay?" she asked, softly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

The same old places but with a new friend Empty Re: The same old places but with a new friend

Post by Leslie Darling Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Leslie sighed in relief as the young girl said she was ok. "Oh thank goodnes, I would feel horibble if I hurted you."said Leslie softly. As she asked if she was ok Leslie nodded. "Yeah I'm fine, thanks for asking."said Leslie. "Oh so rude of me I'm Leslie, Leslie Darling."said Leslie softly as she stuck out her hand for her to shake. Leslie knew her last name was weird and alot of people laughed and made fun of her because of it but she didn't care. "You care to join me for a butterbeer?"Leslie asked her softly hoping she would want to so she could make some more friends.

Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top