Robin Hood I said, "DO YOU REMEMBER!?"
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Robin Hood I said, "DO YOU REMEMBER!?"  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Robin Hood I said, "DO YOU REMEMBER!?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robin Hood I said, "DO YOU REMEMBER!?"  Empty Robin Hood I said, "DO YOU REMEMBER!?"

Post by Alice Rousseau Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:14 am

“REID!” Pippa shouted down the drive, whirling around as she did so. “Come back here, Mister!” She ran down the driveway like a flood of water and grabbed Reid’s hand. “Come on, Robin...you’re my wing man remember. You can’t leave me to party on my own! I don’t know anyone remember?! I am a misfit, remember?! I can’t wear anything without socks – DO YOU REMEMBER THIS REID!?” Pippa lifted the skirt of her dress to prove her point and sure enough, her legs were partly covered by lacy, mustard yellow socks – classic. Pippa dropped her dress, whatever point she was trying to make made, and grabbed Reid’s hand again. “Come on, Robin...we haven’t got all day!”

Pippa forcefully hauled Reid up the drive. She knew how reluctant he was but like with most things that concerned her and Reid, she’d gotten her own way. She loved him for it of course but she had a feeling Reid’s anxiety was coming from leaving Calvin at home with all of the cats. Pippa was confident though that the kitties would have Calvin in bed by eight and have a story finished by half past. Reid needed to cut loose a bit. He was way too wound up and what was better than drinking the night away with his hyperactive ‘friend’ who looked as if she dressed in the dark.

Pippa opened up the door of the house and released Reid’s hand once they were inside. She peered around the room, taking in the people that were there, and cocked her head to the side. She tugged on the strings of her Cookie Monster hat and peered up at Reid before grinning and springing away towards the table with all of the alcohol on it. Pippa picked up two bottles of beer and bounced back over to Reid, presenting one to him. She leaned over and popped the cap off before doing her own and clinking their bottles together.

“Now, drink and be happy, Robin, because otherwise I’ll tell Calvin you were a sour-puss all evening!”
Alice Rousseau
Alice Rousseau
Beauxbatons Graduate
Beauxbatons Graduate

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Robin Hood I said, "DO YOU REMEMBER!?"  Empty Re: Robin Hood I said, "DO YOU REMEMBER!?"

Post by Reid Devereoux Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:26 am

There was something wrong with this picture- a twenty four year old man being dragged into a teenage orgy by a fifteen year old girl calling him her wingman. However, Pippa did not understand the concept of normalcy, really, and Reid knew the best thing to do was to let her have her way.. He absolutely hated how terrible that sentence sounded.

Besides, maybe under the influence of alcohol and loud music, Reid could learn to talk to girls his own age. And maybe he could find a nice boy to take Pippa off his hands- fat chance he would approve of anyone she met here though. Pippa was like his sister, he would not leave her to be taken advantage of. And he was responsible for her- her mum would kill him.

Besides, he felt bad for the poor guy who tried. She would end up buying a miniature pony with him surely.

He let out a sigh, "Okay, Pippa, I give, whoa-" She grabbed his hand and yanked him into the house, and pulled him right to the kitchen. She handed him a beer and he narrowed his eyes. "You really shouldn't be drinking, missy." He opened his beer and took a swig. He glanced around. "See any worthy contenders?"
Reid Devereoux
Reid Devereoux
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum