Underground
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Underground Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Underground

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Underground Empty Underground

Post by Piper Handler Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:52 am

Piper stalked into the party, knowing her sister was not far behind her. She grabbed a cup of Butterbeer and threw it back, just needing a little more strength. Some boy walked towards her, two bottles in his hands, smiling suggestively. She grabbed the front of his shirt pulling him close and hissed, "Beat it!" snarling at him.

He turned and dodged through the crowd. She could hear Renny calling her name and she glanced around. "Somebody get the pretty girl coming in to get a drink in her, would ya?" She rolled her eyes and pushed her way through, grabbing a stray mug of Firewhiskey. She held it above her head, not wanting to spill on her outfit.

She made her way downstairs where a bunch of dweebs were playing video games and shooting a game of pool. She leaned against the wall and pulled out a pack of smokes, lighting one and bringing it to her lips.
Piper Handler
Piper Handler

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Underground Empty Re: Underground

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:02 am

Varod didn't like parties. Not one bit. He didn't drink, didn't like loud music. Especially not this new age crap. He'd only come because he felt he may be needed in case things got out of hands. Besides, when all the drunk teens' wallets turned up missing the next day, they'd learn not to get drunk. So here he was, in the game room and carrying a coke in his left hand and reassuringly patting his sword in the enlarged jeans pocket.

He wore black cargo jeans, a black tee-shirt, black jacket, black shoes... Yeah, that was about it.

Then he saw a piece of crap with two bottles in his hand get turned down. She pushed him away and before he could pursue, Varod grabbed him and threw him across the room into a wall. Everyone gasped but he didn't care. Instead, he headed downstairs and sat in a corner, sipping his coke and plugged into his headphones.

He saw the girl from earlier but didn't really care.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:32 am

Sophia was tired of being upstairs by the dancefloor doing nothing so she decided to head downstairs and see what else was going on. As she escaped the music she sighed in relief and looked around the place and seen a bunch or people shooting pool or playing video games. As she seen a couch she walked over towards it and sat down beside a familiar person. "Oh hey Varod, long time no see how are you?"Sophia asked him softly. The last time she saw him was... oh god, she couldn't even remember but she was glad to see an old friend again. Sophia was wearing a dark blue dress with black flowers all over it with her black leather jacket.

Sophia's outfit
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:38 am

Varod was tapping his fingers against the arm of the couch to a Bon Jovi song, he heard a very familiar voice and looked up. Immediately, a fang-filled grin appeared on his face. He shut off the music and pulled of his headset.

"Hey Soph!" he said, genuinely pleased to see her. "It really has been too long. Well, I got kidnapped by a bunch of werewolves and kicked their asses. Got back to see Ashling, and all's well. What about you? How's Sammy?"

He'd been completely out of contact with everyone and was really curious as to what was going on. How were all his friends? Mainly just Sammy and Soph, but still... Oh, and Jessica. He would need to go see her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Sophia gasped as Varod told her he was kidnapped by a bunch of werewolves but he kicked there arses and escaped. "Well I'm glad you escaped, you were always able to get out of those tight places."said Sophia softly. As he asked how she was doing she smiled. "I'm doing really good, I'm back together with Andrian and I'm really happy."said Sophia softly but happily. As he asked how Sammy was she frowned a but for she haven't seen her in a few weeks. "As far as I know of she's ok, but I haven't seen her since the accident we had at the mall."said Sophia.

"It's a long story, but I'll tell it to you if you want to know what happened to Sammy."said Sophia as she took a sip of her coke. "Alot has happened and went down since you left, like me being kidnapped by Felix Barker and tortured and I escaped and then I was kidnapped by deaht eaters and held hostage for months and everyone thought I was dead and I somehow manged to escape by pure luck."said Sophia. "But enough about me, it's over and in the pass."said Sophia. "So I hear Ashling is pregnant must I say congrats."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:06 pm

"Yeah," Varod said. "I get lucky shots very often. Plus, werewolves are slow and lumbering. They're actually easier to take down when they're in werewolf form. Can't use magic, you see." He tried for a moment to remember just who Andrian was, but he gave up and simply said, "That's great! I'm really happy for you!"

"Wow... Makes my adventure look like preschool, eh?" he said laughing. "Who's that Felix guy? And what's going on with the wizarding world? And, most important, I really wanna hear about Samantha."

V had to grin when she mentioned his baby. "She's the best. I can't help but be a little worried about the girl, though. It's a girl, by the way. With my...condition...." He sighed. "I think it will be okay, though."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Sophia nodded. "I dueled a couple of werewolves before, but that was ages ago."said Sophia remembering one of battles Hogwarts had. Sophia nodded and smiled. "Thanks Var, and I'll tell you more about Sammy but beware it's a long story."said Sophia softly. "Ok... Sammy went back with Ne'Os you know the vampire? Well... anyways at the time she was with Keegan but I found out she wanted to be with Ne'Os so I left upset and we didn't speak for awhile."said Sophia taking a breath. "Ater awhile of giving her some space I came to apologize and she was really rude and mean which isn't like Sammy at all so after a couple of duels and her wanting to kill me I found out she was turned evil and I tried to tell her. "I dueled her some many times it was unreal but she always escaped me to afraid to kill but one day I actually got her and removed the evil spell from her and now she's back to normal. But the accident at the mall was when an widow lady hurted Sammy because Sammy killed her husband so the widow women tortured her with Cruico and stabbed her so I broke into the fight and helped Sammy. "said Sophia taking another breath. "It was an nasty fight leaving me to lose alot of blood and Sammy have a major wound on her back that I fixed but I beat the women leaving her knocked out and tied up with her tongue glued to the top of her month."said Sophia softly.

"As for news about the wizarding worl, Hogwarts just gotten done with the battle of Hogwarts nasty battle that was."said Sophia shaking her head. "As for Felix he was the most wanted person in Azkaban and he tortured ALOT of people, Khaat Lupin, me and alot others and he done it for aehile until we caught him putting him in prison."said Sophia. "He was suppose to be in there for life I think and he escaped somehow and back on the loose."said Sophia shivering.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Anti suddenly appeared to listen to news about his ex-wife. He nodded at Sophia and listened as intently as Varod. "So," V said, looking at Anti meaningfully. "Sammy went evil again."

"And they managed to stop it. Without us?" Anti asked, a small grin on his face.

"He's back on the loose?" V asked her. "Why didn't they let the dementors Kiss him? It's what I would have done. For torturing all those people..."

When he saw her shudder, V patted her back. "It'll be okay. I'd even hunt him down for you, if that would make you happy."

"And I'll help!" Anti said happily.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Adams Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Michael walked in expecting alot of people to be there as usual. He saw a bunch of people drinking and was disgusted at them. "A bunch of swines, they are," he thought to himself. He a game of pool going on and decided to watch. One of the balls made a jump and hit him in the eye. He scowled away angrily ready to break someone's neck. He went into their freezer and got a piece of ice for his aggressively throbbing eye. "Can this party get any better?" he said sarcastically.
Michael Adams
Michael Adams

Number of posts : 28

http://orderofpotter.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Sophia looked from Anti to Varod and nodded. "Yup she sure did, and I'm just lucky I was able to stop it I guess."said Sophia shrugging as if it wasn't nothing. As Varod asked if Felix was on the loose Sophia nodded. "Yeah he is, I saw him during the battle of Hogwarts back to his normal self as always."said Sophia shivering once again. Sophia was terrorified of Felix but then again who wasn't? He was the only person that knew how to torture people according to what they were and Sophia's case was putting her under a soaring hot light like the sun that burned her. Sophia smiled weakly when Varod and Anti said they will haunt him down for her. "Thanks you guys, but he's about as sly and sneaky as a snake."sad Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top