Explanation
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Explanation Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Explanation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Explanation Empty Explanation

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Ok so its summer and i dont go on vacation so me being gone so much is weird but jus so yalls can catch up on things i'll explain.

i was at my grandmums house for like 10 days so that explains why i was gone that long but while i was gone i didnt have computer access like ever.

exactly 1 week ago i got a sweet boyfriend so ive been trying to spend all of my free time talking 2 him and seeing him and all since im about to leave town again...
my boyfriends pissed cause im spending about 70 percent of this summer with my neice instead of with him so thats why i spend as much as i can texting him and talking to him and all

On another note im trying to get a job which is very hard atm so i can save up to buy a black acoustic so thats another reason for me being gone

every once in a while i goto my moms work n theres low internet access there.

and i have volleyball practice and camps and i have lunch with friends and swim as much as possible

(look how busy i am lol)

So thats why im gone so long i hope yalls dont miss me to much. If i have topics with anyone send me a pm (on this account) wtith a link and who the topic stars thanx

Luv ya,

Rora I love you
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top