Don't knock it 'til you try it - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Don't knock it 'til you try it - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Don't knock it 'til you try it

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't knock it 'til you try it - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't knock it 'til you try it

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:27 pm

"Get depressed... and lose control...?" Hitame echoed, sub-consciencely. Getting depressed was nothing new to Hitame. She had been feeling like that since Sammy hurt Xem and she hadn't seen her brothers and sister. Becuase of her Xem and Hitame had been fighting alot more than before. She wondered what would have happened if she would have ever lost control while everything was happening to her family. She was basically the only sane one left in her family now. "What do you do when you lose control?" she asked.

"No. I'm not sick." she told Roxanne. "Where'd you get that from?" she asked, tilting her head again. I'm like the healthiest one out of my whole family right now." she added. Hitame played with a loose strand of her tied up hair for a little before tucking it behind her ear.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Don't knock it 'til you try it - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't knock it 'til you try it

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Roxi shrugged, saying, "It's like this! Stuff is happening to me and I dunno what to do about it. Thoughts pop into my head and I just say them. Seriously- ask me what I'm thinking about? Right now, I'm thinking about how skin is actually an organ, did you know that?!" She pinched her arm and her sight fell to the floorboards. "Now, I'm thinking about dust bunnies.. Are they actually bunnies? I don't think so. Then why don't we just call them balls of dust?!" She looked up and giggled. "Now I'm thinking about nothing.. I'm kinda in the mood though, but there's no Slytherins nearby." She pouted. "Never there when you need them."

Hitame questioned her thoughts and Roxi pointed at her. "You said something about sick. I wasn't really paying attention, I was eating my hair- OH! That's what I was doing." She began to try and chew on her hair again.
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Hitame looked at the floor then back at Roxanne. "That sure would help me..." she said softly. If she could just say what she was thinking, it would make her life so much easier. She was such a 'good girl' who could never say what she was thinking. Her thoughts were always just that, thoughts that never left her mind. It was hard at times, but there was a good side to not saying what she thinks most of the time. It kept her from looking like an idiot, like Xemnas did all the time. "Slytherins are usually what ruin my days..." she whispered mostly to herself.

Hitame looked to the floor again, and sighed. "I wasn't talking about me... I was talking about what could happen if you use that stuff too long..." she looked back up at Roxanne. "How did you even start using that anyways?" she asked, suddenly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:09 pm

The girl said it could help her and Roxi raised an eyebrow, looking over at Hitame. The girl wanted to be able to talk bad on Roxi but still contemplate using the stuff. Roxi giggled to herself and said, "Ah the fickle minds of people who don't know what they want!" She swallowed a laugh and then shrieked again with laughter. "FICKLE! What does that even MEAN!?"

At Hitame's question, Roxi sat up and scrunched her eyebrows together in thought. "Last summer. I hung out with the boys in my neighborhood. They were a little older and they had the stuff. So I asked to try and I've been enjoying myself ever since!" She giggled and then sobered up a bit. She held out the joint, blinking. "You wanna hit?"
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Hitame laughed softly before looking at Roxanne and thinking about the word. "Fickle... I wondder what that means too." she said, clearing her throat to keep herself from laughing again. The word actually sounded funny, but she didn't want to just come out and laugh hysterically. Knowing how she was sometimes, Hitame would just keep laughing until she had completely forgot what she had started laughing about.

When Roxanne held out the joint, Hitmae stared at it for a moment, not sure of what to do. She looked at Roxi and then looked back at the joint, raising her arm. She inched forward, toward the joint but pulled her arm back a little when she was close to taking it. She bit her lower lip and stared at it again. She slowly reached for it again, this time taking it from Roxi.

She looked at it in her hand and raised it to her mouth slowly. She wasn't sure it she should try it, but before she could pull it away from her mouth she inhaled and lowered the cigarette from her mouth. She exhaled and began to cough, covering her mouth.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Roxi watched Hitame inch forward like a puppy. Roxi giggled, picturing herself holding out a treat while an apprehensive pup slunk forward, sniffing the air to see if she could detect any threat surrounding the doggie treat. Hitame seemed really stressed out and frustrated with life- Roxi knew the drug would either deepen her depression or free her from it.

Finally, Hitame took the cigarette and tried it, before coughing like mad. Roxi giggled and waved a hand. "You'll get used to it. Always happens the first few times. Keep puffin'. It should help you, I think. I should probably stop for the day anyway." She rolled over onto the couch and stretched out, looking up at the ceiling. "Good times are upon us, ninja friend."
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Hitame continued to cough and tried to clear her throat. "O-okay." she coughed again, and raised the cigarette to her mouth again. She inhaled once more and coughed again, but less than before. She closed her eyes and inhaled again. She blew the fumes out and smiled a little. This stuff wasn't as bad as she though. Sure it hurt her now, but it was because it was it was her first time trying it. She would get used to it, or at least that what Roxi said.

"Really, how so?" she asked Roxi, looking at the cigarette. She raised an eyebrow, and opened her mouth to say something but she closed it again quickly. She shrugged and raised the cigarette to her mouth again. She exhaled the smoke and cleared her throat so she wouldn't cough. She looked up at the ceiling and sighed.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Roxi watched Hitame struggle for a little while, lolling her head, her hand hanging off the edge of the sofa as she watched the girl she was beginning to regard as her new friend. Slowly but surely, a small smile crept onto Hitame's face and Roxi grinned, lying flat on her back again, staring at the ceiling with a triumphant smile. "Cause baby you're a fiiiiiiiirework!" she sang softly.

Hitame questioned her thought process and Roxi flopped herself over so she was on her side, looking at Hitame, her hair draping over her face messily. "Well, ninja, you're cutting loose. You came up here with your wand stuck up your arse and now you're relaxing. There was a smile on your face- I saw it! Once you learn how to have fun you.. well you have fun!" She giggled.
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top