Just Stopping By To Say 'Up Yours' - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just Stopping By To Say 'Up Yours' - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just Stopping By To Say 'Up Yours'

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Stopping By To Say 'Up Yours' - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Stopping By To Say 'Up Yours'

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:40 am

Jack smiled, thinking it was probably a good thing he had not remembered that night. She had been quite snookered and rather out of character- sober Jack did not like being able to be compared to drunk Jack. Drunk Jack was a little more affectionate, a lot more forgiving, and pretty much a goofball. It was better for the world to be protected from drunk Jack. "You were no more an arse than you usually are," she joked.

She laughed at his words about her family. She opened her mouth, as though she were going to say they weren't that bad, but instead said, "They're not worth losing you over. If you do that, I may end up stuck with them, and then I'll kill you a second time for leaving me with them." Who said she always had to make sense- if she wanted to, she would have been Ravenclaw. She continued, "Eh, the Trace is off me and they're family of a wizard, they saw magic when I used to be out of control." She grinned.

Poor Ari. First she dragged him home to be subject to the raves of her lunatic family; the she messed up his hair; and now she was manhandling him, dragging him to and fro. And now she was using him as a prop for a small prank on her family. Ah poor dear- he had better get used to it anyway.

Jack glanced down at her feet at Ari's words, squeezing his hand and then looking back up to see Riley looking at Ari with what looked like.. respect? But then it was gone, replaced again by disgust. Jack scoffed, "Oh, shove it Riley. It's a good thing I'm better than you, I only brought a wizard along. If I really hated you, I would have brought along my poltergeist 'friend' and you could have been reacquainted with grandma. Ari's a whole lot better than anyone I could've brought, so you and your high horse can get the hell out of my sight and come back when you've fixed your attitude."

He opened his mouth , but she turned to her mother. "Just so you know, Uncle Chip moved to Argentina or something- he's probably Uncle Rico or something now, or he could be dead. Doubt you care- and I haven't heard from Elliot in three or four months. I'll let you know when I find out whether he's alive or not." Her mother's mouth slacked open and Jack added, "That will be the extent of our communication."

Her family was still reeling and Jack knew it would be best to quit while she was ahead. She tightened her grip on Ari's hand and looked up at him. "Let's blow this hotdog stand." She grinned and picked up the trunk, leaving the spell on so it was lightweight. She shuffled her way through the door and walked down the block, before finally sighing and dropping the suitcase and releasing Ari's hand. She sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Oh boy.." She dropped her hands, smiling up at Ari. "That went better than expected!" she said brightly before chuckling. She sighed and the grinned up at Ari, before slipping her arms around him, resting her head against his chest. "Thank you."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum