Battle Casualties - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle Casualties - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle Casualties

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle Casualties - Page 5 Empty Re: Battle Casualties

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:26 am

OOC: What? Baby count? No, no, no. Abbey, Dakota, the "twins", and Kitty. i don't know where the sixth child is at this point.

"Thank you," Khaat said, taking the mug of coffee. She took a moment just to smell the rich flavor that she hadn't had in days. It felt foolish to be savoring the smell of a simple cup of coffee when God only knew what Felix was doing to Chase right now. But she'd been camping in the Forbidden Forest for days. The aroma of the coffee filled her senses with a comfort that felt horribly forbidden right now. "I'm sure if Jess says Kitty is alright, then she's fine," she said. "I'll be back. I'm not leaving. I promise," she looked at Brian.

She kissed Abbey and Dakota. She had missed them more than she could even imagine. She went to Brian's office and sat down with a huge map of England. She was hoping that if she stared and concentrated on it long enough and hard enough, her seer's abilities might give her anything. It didn't always work on demand like that. In fact it rarely did, but she didn't have anything else to try.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22660
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:31 am

"I know, Babe," he said soothingly. "That's the damned dog bite at work. But we do have to feed the babies. All four of them. For now, let's just go home. I'll get you some decent coffee"
Did he mean all togther or just the ones she is carrying becuase if he ment them all maybe he should have said dakota and abby.

Jess sighed and followed her into Brians office " khaat I know what your trying " she said " maybe together we can narrow down the area " she said and sat down next to her hoping her energy would bost Khaats and go some what into making there freind ship stronger again. Jess looked at Khaat and took out a scribing cristal holding it over the map she knew it was just a matter of time till it pulled to the direction Chase was in.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:13 pm

OOC: Brian phrased it that way b/c khaat has believed she is carrying twins. There's never been any mention that there might be more than twins. She already knows she has 2 babies at home. She would have understood he was reminding her she has a responsibility to the two that are already here as well as the two she is carrying. i honestly didn't think it was that confusing. I'm sorry, but I don't understand the problem.

"I lost my scrying crystal a long, long time ago," she sighed. "I haven't even thought about replacing it for some stupid reason. I don't know why. I guess it just isn't something I think of doing very often. I was just hoping to get some focus. Where he has gone before has always been to some muggle stronghold because he thought it was less likely that the wizards would figure he would go there. So, the question becomes whether he does his traditional pattern or whether he will change it up to throw us off his game to keep her longer.

OOC: I have not been cued to go rescue chase yet., fyi

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Jess sighed and nodded " Doesn't look like its picking anything up yet , maybe once your fully rested " she said and looked at her " come and eat first " she said smelling the stew cooking in the kitchen " smells like Angus has worked his magic on it " she said as jack walked in.

" so hows it going ?" he asked " dakotas a bit antsy at not seeing you near by Khaat " he said soflty as he moved to place his hand on jess's shoulder " I take it no joy ?" he asked and saw Jess shake her head " well maybe its not time yet for you to find her " he said and looked at Khaat .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:28 pm

OOC: I'm transferring this thread to a new one. we are not in st. mungos anymore so we need to move this.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top