Beginning of the end? - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beginning of the end? - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beginning of the end?

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beginning of the end? - Page 19 Empty Re: Beginning of the end?

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:52 pm

Alexis stared at Mis and at the little Ravenclaw girl. The girl was hurt and she needed to be taken to the Hospital Wing. I agree. It's not safe for her to be out here. Especially at her age, she's not experienced enough to defend herself well out here. Her thoughts directed at Mis. She turned around at to face the girl again, and as sh lowered herself to let the girl on her back to take her inside the castle, she heard a bark, directed at her. She straightened herself again and turned around.

It was Naomi who had barked at her. She swore at herself and turned away from Mis and the girl. I'm sorry Mis. I can't help you." she told Mis. I have to go, now. You're on your own." she added, and she ran off away from them. She wished she would have been able to help Mis, but she couldn't. Not unless she turned on Naomi. And that was something she couldn't afford to do, not that she wanted to do it anyways.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:11 pm

It has been a long time, Kingsley Shacklebolt thought as he left the room of requirement. He had chosen to take the secret way in from the Hogs Head rather then go directly to the battle. The main charge was Jess' job, his was to attack them from behind and secure the castle. The room of requirement was empty, but the seventh floor corridor had a couple students. Potters Army members, guarding the entrance he assumed. "Stay here, get everyone safely through," he commanded, ignoring their stunned reactions to seeing him. He had gotten quite used to it. Hopefully the death eaters would be even more surprised.

It had been over a year since he had stepped foot in the castle. He had grown to love the place during his tenure as headmaster, and the students too, though he didn't often show it, and currently they were his main priority. Nevertheless, Kingsley realized that the main battle was downstairs, that was where he had to be. Waiting no longer, Kingsley rushed down the corridor and down seven flights of stairs to the entrance hall. The journey down took him quite long, chiefly due to some troublesome kids who called themselves the 'dark followers', though he had taken care of them easily enough.

When he arrived, the entrance hall and the grounds outside were in a state of chaos. In the distance, Kingsley noticed flame, taking different shapes and spreading in all directions. "Fiendfyre," he muttered, shaking his head. Who on earth did that? Luckily, Kingsley knew how to contain it, but it wouldn't be easy, and he had more important matters to deal with. He noticed Jess and Robert as well as a couple students of PA, but the Death Eaters seemed to outnumber them. There were spiders too, spreading all over the grounds and trying to enter the entrance hall. Noticing one enter and try to attack a student, Kingsley raised his wand. "Aequitas," he casted, destroying the acromantula.

Strange as it was, Kingsley wasn't to worried. He had noticed most of the death eaters and had recognized them from before. Not a single one of them could give him too much trouble individually, it was their numbers that concerned him a bit, and the safety of his students. He had already seen plenty of injured students, this had to stop. "Jess, sorry I'm late," Shacklebolt shouted, moving to his side. "Whats the plan?"
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Albert Doyle Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:26 pm

He had finally arrived, but it wasn't as peaceful as he had thought. It seems that someone managed to enter the castle before McCoy and himself, but there wasn't much damage, yet. He saw a woman with a nasty looking bunch of those giant spiders Hagrid used to take care of and Jess Potter, joined by Kingsley Shacklebolt, his predecessor. ''Well, Kingsley, it seems you're late, as usual. But then again, nice to see you, old friend'', he said. As a former co-operative for the Order, Doyle knew Kingsley very well. ''Well, let us put the little birdy to use'', he said.

He raised his wand and pointed it at his Raven. The bird immediately stopped, turning to the direction of the castle. Doyle whipped his wand and the Raven started screeching. It flapped its wings and went directly at the spiders and that woman. It was not his goal to kill her, but he would not mind getting rid of one of them. The Raven attacked the spiders, setting them on fire, and killing them eventually. It then landed on one of the towers, disappearing with a loud screech. ''Now, wasn't that one of the best fireworks you have seen? Never liked the critters, but at least they are away for good'', he shrugged his shoulders.
Edgar Albert Doyle
Edgar Albert Doyle

Number of posts : 190
Special Abilities : Apparation, Occlumency, Legilimency, Wandless Magic, Non-verbal Magic
Occupation : Owner of Slugs & Jiggers; Potions Master at Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:52 am

Felix ran out into the midst of things on the grounds. Sending a few spells everywhere, he ducked behind a large rock down by the lake and took a breather. He had to find out if Naomi was around... if she was.. he was taking her home.. and they would be together again.. he couldn't wait to see her again.. if she wasn't.. well he needed to find her.. he missed her horribly, and she had his dog... But more importantly.. he missed her... badly.. Grumbling he made his way out onto the grounds again, his eyes searching everywhere. Taking in the flashes of lights, trying to make out faces. Knowing his luck, he wouldn't run into her, until he was about to duel her... but, at least he'd find her that way.. so he set off.

He had just left Jack, Vito, Elldir, and Ne'Os in battle, having set off to find her.. he needed her.. he needed to know if she was here.. if he had any luck, he'd run into a Death Eater who knew. Grabbing one by the collar, he pulled him around. "Naomi Greyback, Seen her?" he barked, glaring daggers, a real dagger in his hand. "No sir.. last I heard she made her own wolf pack.. she might be around here somewhere though..." Felix growled and pushed the man away angrily. A wolf pack? What did that mean? Was she.. a werewolf now? He couldn't even stop to consider it.. that man was obviously an idiot. So he made his way onto the grounds again, searching for his lovers face.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by James Manson Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:28 pm

James Manson looked at what was happening. "Frank take this centaur as soon as you can, and get away with Malfoy. I need to have a word with your charms professor."He said as he looked around as he saw how the Charms Professor went away. He didn't like it a single bit, but he was prepared on any of vampires, or anything else that mather. He just needed his time. He shot a Death Eater in the back as he jumped off the Centaur.

"Take care of Frank and the Malfoy kid, they can get protected anytime."He said. He whisteled as the animals knew what was going as they were fighting further. They slowly headed around Robert and the rest of Robert. As they protected him and the rest of the students, attacking the Death Eaters and the rest of the spiders as he run as fast as he could to the Hospital Wing.
James Manson
James Manson

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:49 pm

Ne'Os walked into the entrance hall he could see the chaos in here was more so than on the grounds. He drew his wand and fired a few killing curses at some students killing a couple of them and destroying a few of the decorations that hadn't yet been destroyed. "It feels so good to be back" he shouted laughing coldly as he walked over the bodies of the dead students he had just killed. He looked around the room seeing some familiar faces and some he didn't recognize. While he wasn't a death eater at the moment he would fight for their side even if it meant the death of him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:36 pm

((okay, I think most of the students have probably ran away from the entrance hall now rather then just hanging around, so give it a break with the 'killing multiple students' thing.))

The death eaters were entering the hall and attacking a couple students who had lagged behind to see what happened. "What are you doing? Get out of here!" Kingsley roared, before turning back to see Ne'os entering the hall. He was surprised for a second, then his expression changed into one of fury. The vile traitor... Shacklebolt had once thought that they boy could change, which was why he had helped him escape Azkaban, but from the looks of things he had gotten worse. Before Ne'os could harm anyone else, Kingsley stepped in the way. "Only cowards attack their inferiors, but I guess that is exactly what you are Emof," Shacklebolt said disgustedly. "I gave you a chance to change, but you didn't listen..." He shook his head, then raised his wand. "Aequitas!"

Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:40 pm

Naomi saw that most of the action was moving into the castle but she still thought the action surrounded Felix. She watched as the Death Eaters abandoned the redheaded ugly girl with the appearance of someone else. She felt her eyes stay trained on Felix, on his movements. What was it that he was looking for? She could see it in his eyes.

Oh.

He was looking for her.

She let out a coyote like yip and then gathered her bearings. Hoover, Carlyn, and Colby were all still with her. She turned back and barked, Fyona! Nester! Alexis. To the Shrieking Shack. Wait for me there. She turned back to Carlyn and Hoover and pointed her nose at the castle. With snarls, they reared and ran inside. She licked her lips and let out a howl, wishing she could let Felix know this was all for him. And then she and Colby ran for the castle.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:44 pm

Ne'Os side stepped the spell his face showing that of slight panic and anger. He knew that if that spell had hit him he would have been destroyed. "Oh but i have changed look at me I have a new somewhat older body who yes will die in like 50 or so years but that's just until I make a new horcrux or become a vampire again in which case I would have all the time in the world. But i'm sorry to say you are not so lucky. But do not fear I have plans for you before I let you die" he said his smile spreading from ear to ear as he raised his wand " Morsomnium" he said with a simple flick of is wand sending the curse at Shacklebolt.

------------------

Morsomnium: A curse that makes a victim fall into a semi- paralyzed state and suffer terrible nightmares for as long as the caster makes him, unless they can throw the spell off.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:13 am

Thaor followed Ne'Os to the castle quickly. Shalom Ne'Os. Sectumsempra! Thaor said, flashing his wand through the air. He quickly circled around Ne'Os, and stood next to Shacklebolt. It's been a long time Kingsly. How the hell have you been? Thaor asked, never taking his wand off of Ne'Os.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top