Overprotective? Me?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Overprotective? Me? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Overprotective? Me?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Overprotective? Me? Empty Overprotective? Me?

Post by Mira Anderson Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:03 am

It had not been a good day for Mira. Some would say she had 'woken up on the wrong side of the bed' when in reality she had just been woken up by Peeves dropping something large in the common room. Not so long ago Mira had intentionally woken up early to have a nice run as the sun rose. The feeling of her muscles being worked on her own terms was comforting, something she was in control of. But lately Mira hadn't had the motivation to get up at the hour Athena did. Instead she slept to the last possible moment, having found this improved her mood. Unfortunately being up so early would be sure to bring out the surly Mira that everyone knew and didn't love.

After the 'alarm' the day had continued the same pattern of good luck. At breakfast in the hall one of those same little second years had dumped pumpkin juice all over her brand new designer shirt. After screaming at the girl for a good solid five minutes Mira had returned to the common room to change for her monthly Hogsmede vist. Many of the kids in her year had stopped going due to boredom of the same old place but Mira liked any excuse to get out of the confining walls of the castle. She didn't want another year of classes, curfew, and annoying second years. She wanted to be free.

After she had changed into a simple brown dress Mira returned had back to the entrance hall where hordes of kids were lined up to leave the castle. 

Almost a half hour later Mira finally was allowed to head to a carriage. She carriage mates were a forth year Gryffindor boy, his Ravenclaw friend, and some girl Mira had never seen before (probably 5th year or so). Both boys were staring at her godsmacked the whole ride, like they had never seen an attractive woman before. The girl tried to make conversation with Mira but just got on her nerves. Was it possible her Hogsmede trip would be ruined too? 

After a much to long carriage ride they arrived in the village. Snow had melted from rooftops with spring arriving and new life popped up everywhere. It was actually very pretty. Instead of stopping into one of the shops Mira felt compelled to travel to the edge of the village where the shrieking shack sat. The house wasn't scary, and it was hard to believe that people once thought it was haunted. Especially in this spring air it just looked like a house. 

The sound of young, second year voices traveled through the trees towards her. The moment of serenity was broken and Mira was back in her terrible mood. Those kids would be the death of her - or someone else. 
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Overprotective? Me? Empty Re: Overprotective? Me?

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:22 am

((Ugh... sorry it took SO long for me to reply I had exams but I'm back now!))

Things weren't going good for Sophia lately for it seems like everyone close to her was leaving for some unknown reasons. Was she really all that bad to be around or something? Sophia didn't get it one bit but it was really starting to piss her off. Not really in a good mood Sophia made her way towards Hog's head to get her a nice glass of Firewhiskey to calm her. She knew if Andrian or her father was around they would tell her that wasn't the way to go but she had no where else to turn. As she was making her way towards Hog's Head she seen a set of young second yeat heading towards the shack. "What the hell are bloody second years doing in Hogsmeade?"Sophia thought to herself. Boy things had changed since she went to Hogwarts but hel even she snuck off to Hogsmeade in her second year to visit the place.

As the second years looked at the Shack with scared faces Sophia couldn't help not to laugh at there faces which looked quite funny. She knew it was quite mean to do, but she knew it was just a story they made up to scare people to not go into the place. To be honest Sophia was quite scared of it until she went in back in her fifth year with Andrian and her other friends. Ah... good ole Hogwarts memories, some of them good some of them down right horrible but she had them. As she looked from the shack to the second years she noticed a girl she nevered met before that looked to be in a worse mood then herself which was quite impossible seeing how Sophia was in a pretty bad mood.

Not saying a word to her Sophia kept looking at the shack as a spring breeze rustled through her hair. Sophia loved Spring but it didn't agree with her one bit that was for sure. Being a vampire sucked at times for she couldn't stay out long like she was able to during the winter time. Besides Sophia was more used to the cold for she was always cold but she didn't mind the Spring weather, actually she missed the nice breeze and the sun shining but she knew she had to be careful about her hours. As the Spring breeze calmed her Sophia decided that she didn't need a firewhiskey for the sunshine and the Spring breeze was helping her for all she needed was some fresh air.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Mira felt the presence of another older figure near her. She was compelled enough to turn and look and who she found was that Lestrange girl. The one who was friends with Chase Moor. Mira thought Great, another person to make my day better. The last thing she wanted to think about was Chase, her least favorite person. The spring breeze blowing was pleasant and the day had just been starting to look slightly better. Just like with Amelia, however, Mira couldn't help but come up to her nemesis. (Well as much of a nemesis as someone you had never talked to you could be). 

Mira approached the older girl, a fake smile plastered across her pretty face. "Hi!" she said with a big smile, voice cheesy  friendly. But anyone who didn't know Mira wouldn't know the difference. Lestrange wouldn't know her true nature until Mira choose to reveal it. "I'm Mira!" Mira continued "You're Sophia, right? You graduated last year." Everyone knew Sophia so it wouldn't be too strange that she knew her name.

Sophia had first caught Miras attention when she had been best friends with Jamie Prophet, another lover of Elijahs. (Wow - he had a thing for pregnant girls.) But Sophia had really earned a place on the dislike list by being friends with Chase. It was time to see if the place on the list was deserved. Most days she might have a change. Today? Not so much.

OOC: No problem! And I totally missed the second years in Hogsmede thing, haha
Mira Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Sophia turned to the girl and gave her a soft warm smile. "Nice to meet you Mira, and yes I'm Sophia and I did graduate last year. "said Sophia. It seemed like no mattered where she went everyone knew her name even when she didn't know the person. Sophia was pretty popular back in her Hogwarts years and she still kpet in contact with all her friends as well but how did Mira know her? "Sorry for me asking, but how do you know me?"Sophia asked her softly. Did Sophia have a reputation in Hogwarts or something that everyone knew her name? Sophia didn't know.

Sophia looked at Mira and by the looks of it she looked liked somewhat a nice girl, but someone you wouldn't want to mess with. Although Sophia knew she was older and quite a bit smarter then her so she had nothing to worry about. "So what year are you in at Hogwarts?"Sophia asked her softly. She looked like a sixth or seventh year but she could be wrong. Sophia knew she didn't look like a graduate that worked at St.Mungo's but she was but she gotten a head start in the middle of her seventh year. Sophia looked back at the shack and couldn't help not to laugh at it.

Sophia bad mood was starting to go away but she had a feeling it was going to come back soonier or later but she didn't know how. Sophia was rarely wrong about her senses were wrong at tmes, but when her senses came she nevered ignored them. "So... do you believe that the shack is haunted?"Sophia asked Mira wondering what she believed. Sophia wondered why Mira took a interest to talk to her, not that she minded though but she thought it was a bit weird.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:36 am

Mira felt instantly better when Sophia bought her cover. Mira kept her face light and happy as she replied to the other girl. "I'm a 6th year. And everyone knows you! You're practically famous at that old school." Another winning smile. If she kept this up her face would freeze this way. And as most people knew, when Mira smiled, something was terribly wrong. So to give her cheek muscles a break Mira stared out across the lawn to the abandoned building. 

"Nah" Mira replied to Sophias second question. "I think it's just an old, misunderstood house." The words were her true opinion and they felt strange among her mix of lies. She stood there for a moment in welcome silence. Only the breeze traveled through the trees, whispering words unknown. It was a lovely day, but Mira wasn't really paying attention. She was more focused on her own, personal beauty. The way her practically white hair fluttered in the breeze, her elegantly crossed ankles, her anerexically skinny hips and waist. Thinking of herself and her steady heartbeat was the only interesting thing here. 

Time to slowly edge in dangerous waters. "So you keep in touch with your old Hogwarts friends?" Mira asked, hoping to hear Chases name mentioned so she could continue down that road of questions. Mira may be a sixth year but she was smarter and more cunning than most. She was Slythirin for a reason. 
Mira Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Sophia looked at her and shook her head. "I was pretty popular at Hogwarts but I wasn't famous or anything, just prefect and Head Girl at one point."said Sophia shrugging as if it wasn't nothing. "Wow... a sixth year huh? only one more year left are you excited about that?"Sophia asked her softly. When Mira smiled again Sophia felt like something was wrong but she ignored it. Mira seemed really nice, she wondered why her senses were telling her differently. As she looked at the shack she couldn't help not to laugh seeing how Khaat told her the real story of the place.

Sophia nodded. "Yeah that's true, plus everyone probably alreadt knows the real reason why they bult that house anyways so I don't get whgy everyone thinks it's still haunted."said Sophia rolling her eyes. Of course it was a creepy house that creaks in the wind but it wasn't that scary, it wasn't like the Forbidden Forest at Hogwarts. Sophia been in both places and she thought the forest was more creepier then the shack as ever been. As the breeze rustled through her curly jet black hair Sophia smiled alittle for she loved it when the wind rustled through her hair making her feel so free. As awkward silence filled the air the only thing you could hair was kids walking by the shack.

As she asked if she kept in touch with her old Hogwarts friends she nodded. "Of course I do, some of them I even work with."said Sophia honest. "Although my two best friends Jamie and Chase are still at Hogwarts they graduate this year."said Sophia. "I haven't talk to them in awhile though, I been kind of busy at St. Mungo's."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:09 am

OOC: We need a Jamie/Soph thread! 

Mira looked a Sophia, trying to look intent and interested. It took a very special type of person to get on Mira's good side and Sophia wasn't one of them. She seemed perfectly nice, which was exactly the type that Mira didn't like. All of those kind, friendly people with positive outlooks for the future.. They kind of got on her nerves. But at least she understood her. Sophia made sense. From the way she dressed to the way she spoke and thought. 

Mira smiled again, a look on her face that made it look like a giant cartoon lightbulb had just gone off above her head. "I know them!" she said cheerfully "And it's so great you can keep in touch. I'm afraid I'll loose my best friends when I graduate next year." Not really. Friends could be replaced. But her best friend Athena ran in all the same social circles, making it very easy to keep in contact. Besides Thena, Elijah was the only friend she really needed. When she said he was her everything she meant it. Friend, enemy, and especially lover.

"Didn't Chase and Jamie both get pregnant?" Mira continued, hoping she sounded like every other schoolgirl gossip that ran around here. It was kind of strange that Sophias best friends were both pregnant girls who had things with Eli. 
Mira Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Sophia looked at Mira trying her best not to leave her right where she was standing and get her a firewhiskey like she wanted. Mira sounded nice but there was something Sophia couldn't quite put her finger on quite yet on what it was. Her head was telling her two things she was sneaky and evil like a snake. "Hell Sophia she didn't get in Slytherin for nothing then."Sophia thought to herself. Sophia was usually good at reading people but Mira was a bit tricky and hard to read. What got on Sophia's nerves more then anything were fakers and that what she was feeling Mira was.

Sophia looked at Mira and raised her eyebrows at her as she said she knew them cheerfully. "Ok... this girl is acting WAY to sweet to be a Slytherin."Sophia thought to herself. "Oh yeah, are you friends with them or something? or just know them from classes?"Sophia asked her interested on how she knew them. Sophia shook her head at her comment. "Not unless you don't keep contact with them."said Sophia honestly as she looked back at the shack.

Sophia looked back at her and nodded. "Yes they did, but not by the same guy if that's what your thinking."said Sophia. "Jamie got pregnant by James Potter and Chase got pregnant by Elijah Krum, both of them in my opinion are jerks."said Sophia honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Morrison Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:10 am

Although it had not been clear up to this point, Mira now knew why she was acting this way. She was looking for a fight. The anger and frustration that was built up around Chase could not he taken out, so she was settling for the best friend. As if fighting with her would make the anger disappear. All she needed was a spark. 

Miras face hardened for a second when she mentioned Elijah. Barely noticeable unless you were looking for it. Miras head tilted in a sweet way that could almost be described as sarcastic. "I know Mr. Krum. He's my boyfriend" Mira knew she could very well go on and on in a rage filled rant but didn't want to be the one to start the argument. She would much rather piss Soph off to the point where the two would be screaming at the top of their lungs. At this point not even Mira knew how far it would go.

Ooc: completely terrible in both length and content.. But at least there it ia
Maximus Morrison

Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Sophia looked back at Mira with a fake soft warm smile on her face when Mira told her she was Elijah's girlfriend. "Oh great, that gives my another opportunity to break someone else heart!"said Sophia in a sarcastic voice. Elijah was very much of a man-whore and used ALOT of women and Chase her best friends were one of them. "You might want to be careful around him, he's nothing more then a man-whore."said Sophia honestly. Sophia could tell she was starting to piss her off but honestly she could care less right now.

"Surely you knew these things about Mr. Krum didn't you not? if not what a pity but then again not many girls know."said Sophia. Sophia didn't know how far this war would go, but she had a feeling it was about to get ugly and nasty. Sophia knew this girl was to sweet for her own good, she was like a evil barbie doll for she was perfect in every way but just evil. Sophia smirked to herself when she found out she hit a hard spot with her and that was talking about Elijah. "Ooh... she must really love him like Chassy did.'Sophia thought to herself smirking.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum