Aftermath of the Message((All Gryffindors))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath of the Message((All Gryffindors)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath of the Message((All Gryffindors))

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath of the Message((All Gryffindors)) Empty Aftermath of the Message((All Gryffindors))

Post by Louis Weasley1 Mon May 23, 2011 3:48 pm

((Continued after "Sending a messge."))

Louis couldn't stop seing the picture of Sage's dead body lying there. Then the corpse awakening and talking. At first he had been resistant, but then he had desided to follow Jacks instructions. Jack had been one of his best friends, next to Andrew. He had his hands in a fist.

"GRYFFINDORS! GET YOUR ARSES UP HERE NOW!" He yelled sending them up in the color room.

Louis had to take charge. Jack had put him on a task. He looked at everybody. He had put the first years he had carried to sleep. All the first years were sleeping.

Only second years were up now. He looked at Xem.

"LISTEN!" Louis said, he wasn't afraid to tell everyone about the fact that something bad had happened out there, someone had died, Sage had died. The students needed to know what was going on, so they could keep their guard.

Louis nodded at Xem.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of the Message((All Gryffindors)) Empty Re: Aftermath of the Message((All Gryffindors))

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Tue May 24, 2011 1:21 am

Xemnas sat down in an empty chair with many thoughts going in his mind, he could hear the yelling and saw the recognition of his face. It was almost as if he was telling Xem, they were both in charge. He rocked back and forth on the chair and hear the uproar of the children, wondering what was going on. They majority obviously hadn't stared death in the face before, which was good on some occasions. He got up and walked to Louis. "Louis, its best that we don't tell them everything just yet, I'm sure the headmaster will find a better way to calm them down. For now just tell them that everything will be alright and will find out everything in the morning. OH and tell them to go to bed." Xemnas said in a faceless expression. "Since your older than me, you have a louder voice so you can yell it to them, there sure to listen." Xemnas told him. He walked back to his seat with the same expression, and continued to rock back and forth. Still wondering about Jack.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of the Message((All Gryffindors)) Empty Re: Aftermath of the Message((All Gryffindors))

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue May 24, 2011 1:52 am

All Hitame could hear was the yelling and the crying of the students who were still up. It was late, just how late, she didn't care and she didn't want to know. She tried to calm some of the crying students, but nothing worked, they just cried and cried... and cried. All she could do now was sit on a chair and wait until they cried themselves to sleep. In the midst of all the crying, she heard Louis shout for their attention. She looked at him and sighed. He was trying to act tough for everyone, but no matter how much he tired, she thought he was just as scared as everyone else.

She watched him up until Xemnas walked toward him. She lowered her head to look at the floor and found a second year girl, by the looks of it, asleep on the floor near her. She looked all across the floor to find most students had cried themselves to sleep. She got up from her seat and walked over to Xemnas. "Hey Xem, should we get these kid, that are asleep up to the dorms?" she asked him.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Tue May 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Louis himself was scared out of his mind. But he had to suck it up. He knew that if he was scared all the other kids would be. "Louis, its best that we don't tell them everything just yet, I'm sure the headmaster will find a better way to calm them down. For now just tell them that everything will be alright and will find out everything in the morning. OH and tell them to go to bed." Xem said.

Louis shook his head. "No Xem, I'm tired of this, of not being able to know what's going on, these kids saw a death today. They have a right to know what the hell is going on, do you possibliy think that any of the F*** kids will actually sleep tonight right after seeing Sage dead, and then re awakened?" Louis said, determination was in his eyes. He wouldn't stop this time.

Louis cleared his throat and looked at Xem for the one time. Then went back.

"Since your older than me, you have a louder voice so you can yell it to them, there sure to listen." Xem had said. Louis nodded.

"Gryffindors!" Louis had exclaimed. Silence fell across the common room. "You have a right to know what's going on, it is true. Our friend Sage has........ Died!" Louis said.
"Death eaters, are sending us a message. Those rotten scum." Louis told them, some kids getting scared.
"But there's a group, that fights off the death eaters, I'm not allowed to say which group, two groups fight them off. What I am trying to say is that, be on your guard. No one gets in or out of this Common room without dueling me, Xem, or Hitame. You shall be safe for tonight, everyone in bed now!" Louis yelled, even frightening the Seventh years.

"Xem, Hitame, you stay with me." Louis said as all the kids went to bed, Louis carried the remaining ones to their bed.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Tue May 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Xemnas still disagreed with his orders, but now that all of the kids were in their dorms, attempting to sleep, he was happy. Xem still couldn't believe all that had happened today, it all happened so quick, he was just in shock. Since him and Hitame were still in the room, he decided to talk about it. "Wow, it was all so sudden. But why Sage, ehh probably just to prove a point. Ugh I have so many questions in my mind, the future doesn't seem well at all" Xemnas said still with his hand on his head. Then he got up and began to stare at the fireplace. "Most of these kids shouldn't have to go through this" He said keeping his expressionless face. He was lucky he at least had Louis with him. Someone who was a N.E.W.T, but his confidence for basic students was really low. Some days he actually felt like committing suicide, now he was even stripped of doing that. He had to worry about so many things. Xemnas fell on his knees and just stared to the floor. "Why us ?!?, what did we do ?!?" Xemnas mumbled in a soft voice.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue May 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Hitame walked over to Xemnas and put her hand on his shoulder, shaking her head. She lowered herself onto her kness to be at eye level with him. "Xem.. we didn't have to do anything." she began. "We are just unforunate enough to be here during this time, and we can't do anything about it except deal with it." she said. She knew that none of what she was saying would make him feel better, it wouldn't make anyone feel better, how could it? But it was the truth. "IIf this is just the beginning, then these kids will just have to get used to seeing things like this. This won't be the only time they will see it. And it'll just make them stronger." she continued. She put her arms around him and hugged him, not knowing what else to do. "Everything will be okay.." she told him softly, trying to be brave. "I hope.." she added quietly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Wed May 25, 2011 12:41 pm

((There is a topic already in this forum which I PMed all of you to go check, which has been sitting empty since I made it.
Just shows how ungrateful some of you members are, is how I see it. Why should I try and help the site if you can't even be bothered to reply to something I made, solely because it was me who made it. ))
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Wed May 25, 2011 2:20 pm

((Sam, no need for the lecture, I never got a PM. Just let us continue the thread and if you wan't just post in here, because it had to start off with Louis and Xem leading everyone in, because Jack had told them too.))

Louis saw that there was one boy left sleeping on the couch. Louis had picked the boy up and kept him along. Xem had put his hands on his head is what Louis saw. "Wow, it was all so sudden. But why Sage, ehh probably just to prove a point. Ugh I have so many questions in my mind, the future doesn't seem well at all." Xem had said. Louis had gotten up. "Yes, It was a message, and as long as I've known Jack, the Potters Army isn't going to stand for it, I might try to be leader next year, don't know if I'm capable, but I don't care." Louis stepped in.

"Most of these kids shouldn't have to go through this. Why us ?!?, what did we do ?!?" Xem had said. Louis shook his head and brought his fist down on the table. "We didn't fight back! That's what we did, now that Uncle Harry has been dead, Death Eaters think pick on us whenever they F*** want to!" Louis growled.

Louis looked at Hitame. "Next to Jack, Andrew, and James, we are the most expireneced in this room right now. Everything will be okay, trust me." Louis told Hitame.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed May 25, 2011 10:51 pm

(("There's a topic in the common room, Gryffindors.

Seriously, why does no one reply there? It should be far more central to your characters - the place they live - than a bar they're not even meant to be at.

*grumbles about students and their irritating habits on this site*"
I sent it to all Gryffindors, the sheer fact your name is read means that you got it, and that you simply ignored it. I struggle to see why all you members seem to hate us admins. We're just people trying to have fun like anyone else.))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed May 25, 2011 11:04 pm

(Jess, like Louis, some Gryffindors didn't get the PM. And I highly doubt anyone hates the admins. If there is another topic and no one has responded to it, it's probably because no one has seen it. Like me, I just happened to see this topic first, so I repied to it.))
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top