Jack's Journal
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jack's Journal Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jack's Journal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jack's Journal Empty Jack's Journal

Post by Jack Kubin Sat May 14, 2011 9:57 pm

May 5th

~Ok, so, uh, I just got this Journal. NOt so sure what to do with it. My mom sent it to me with Lil' Stumpz. The poor owl barely made it here without a heart attack. It passed out in the Yorkshire pudding. I was going to take the little guy out, but than I saw my friends face, and I burst out laughing.~

~Ah, ok, so, Everywhere, all the people who were Mexican was celebrating Cinco de Mayo. I wish I could say why they celebrated it, but I don't. I think I heard it was their independence day or something. I really don't know. Anyways, while I was walking down the corridor, planting my Wizbangs in a Knights Helmet, I noticed two people in iCINCO DE MAYO! T-shirts making out. I decided to plant my Fireworks some other day. I left right before the chick began removing her shirt and the Caretaker came. He almost saw me, but I left.~

~Aw man. I just got back from the Great hall. I tricked the ringleader of a group of Slytherins into using my punching telescope. They chased me through the whole castle, shooting Petrificus Totalus at me. It hit some random sutdents and an owl. I got up the the Common room and here I am now. Waiting for them to leave. I can still hear them stomping around the corridors, waiting for me to come out. Hm.. I just llearned a new dissection curse.. Should I try it on them?
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top