Fuzzy Bear - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fuzzy Bear - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fuzzy Bear

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fuzzy Bear - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuzzy Bear

Post by Jack Kubin Tue May 10, 2011 2:32 am

"Mmm, a Seer, must be fun, you could read peoples minds. It makes bartering a whole lot easier."

He kept a calm, cool voice, and nodded at her suggestion. He liked the Leaky Cauldron. The owner was a nice fellow. Jack stayed there most of his days now, seldom visiting his mom, and never visiting his Step-dad. He walked, and, hoping Aurora was following, left the Shop.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue May 10, 2011 10:39 pm

"Being a seer isnt as fun as you'd think it is. I hate having visions when i least expect it even though it lets me know things about the future. It put me and my boyfriend in danger when I was younger. That's probably why You havent seen me around much in the past years." Aurora said as calmly as she could while following him to the leaky cauldron
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sat May 14, 2011 11:34 pm

Jack nodded, scrathing his goatee thoughtfully. He than tested something out. Testing... testing... can you hear me, Aurora? The aliens have come for me. I MUST LEAVE. ERROR; ENTER CODE 546238757. FAULTIE! He played out a whole alien battle scene in his head from a muggle movie, wondering if Aurora was listening to him. He smiled to himself slyly, hoping she would know that he was joking. She was unpredictable in that sort of way.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat May 14, 2011 11:42 pm

Aurora put her hand to her head before smacking him on the cheek. "I can hear you ok stop it now!! Its to much I hate it!" She exclaimed jokingly. It didnt exactly hurt her to hear thoughts like that. "Whats with the Alien scene? Still watch little childrens muggle movies or something?" She asked him as she pushed him with her hands. "Never joke around like that. I need to keep my ears for interesting thoughts not something that dumb." She said before she started running towards the leaky cauldron. "Beat you there!" She said running as fast as she could.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sat May 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Jack grinned. He liked it when she was out of her depression and like this. He nodded and said,

"I've been catching up to those movies. I have a strong liking for Space and when people lose air up there."

He laughed and ran after her, trying to keep up with her pace. He caught up to her and laughed,

"Slow down! I haven't run this fast in forever!"

He choked it out, the grin on his face still on. He slowed down slightly, letting Aurora get a bit ahead of him.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat May 14, 2011 11:56 pm

She stopped close to the leaky cauldron. There was a pair of death eaters standing in front of the place. Silently, Aurora turned around looking for a place to hide.

Oh no... What do I do? There's no where to hide. Aurora thought softly. She had reconised the deatheaters from when she was younger. She didnt exactly know if they were looking to find her there or if they had some buisness to do and were jus waiting for whoever it was they were waiting on to get there but aurora was kind of scared,.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun May 15, 2011 12:10 am

Jack slowed down to where Aurora was, and spotted the Death Eaters. Cursing silently, he moved close to her, and whispered,

"get behind than trash can or something. I'll move them away from the door and you get inside fast as possible."

He walked towards the Eaters of Death, in a nonchalant sort of way. He smiled warmly at them, his arms swinging merrily at his sides. He stopped in front of them, and put his arm around one of their shoulders.

"Ah, hello, my fellow Wizards in arms. I have been researching, and learned that today is the day where you can see the stars, ever so faintly, on the horizon. Look hard,"

He pointed to the opposite direction of the door and Aurora, and he pointed way far out into the horizon.

"[color=indigo][Do you see it? You can see Ursa Minor, and Draco./color]"
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top