Why me?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why me? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why me? Empty Why me?

Post by Evander Yaxley Thu May 05, 2011 9:59 pm

Jake walked, no, ran out of the Gryffindor common room and headed for the lake. Once again he was trying to get away from his friends, Callin and Mar (real name Mary). He thought he would have been able to get some rest in the common room.

He was so wrong.

He had thought Callin and Mar were in class. He forgot their class had been canceled. Big mistake on his part. As soon as he walked into the common room, Mar saw him and told Callin to follow him. He did so and when Jake finally saw him (Callin wasn't very stealthy) he ran immediatly. As usual they followed him.

He ran all around the castle trying to get away from them. So now he was running toward the lake. He was tired, looking back he didn't see the two following him. He slowed down, only to be amushed by Mar. They both fell to the ground and Mar laughed. "Come on, Mar! Get off me!" he told her.

She jumped up off him and giggled. "Oh, come on Jake. Quit being a party pooper." she said, in a sweet tone. Callin caught up to them and laughed with Mar, though he didn't say anything. Jake gave them both stern looks and their laughter faded.

"Can't you guys leave me lone for one day?" he asked, as they reached the lake.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Why me? Empty Re: Why me?

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu May 05, 2011 10:09 pm

Andrew had been rather free lately, seeing as how he had not had a job in a while. He used to work at the Leaky Cauldron, but he had quit after an incident a couple months ago. He had managed to clear his head however and was back to sitting by the lake once more, staring out at the lake and drawing scenery. He had decided to take up art, seeing as how he could not use muggle technology inside or near Hogwarts. Which sucked.

As he was drawing(which seemed pretty amateur), he heard a disturbance near him. He looked to his right to see a man and a woman falling onto each other. At first he thought they had been going out until he gave her a stern look. He seemed to be in a pretty bad mood, so he just the girl to leave him alone. But the way he worded his sentence, there must be another or others. "Aren't you a little rough?" Andrew said "she was just messing around."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Fri May 06, 2011 2:49 am

"Yeah, I'm not doing anything, bad." Mar said, looking at Jake with wide eyes. She hadn't meant to make him mad, she never did, She was just to clingy just like Callin. They were his friends since he was a first year, yeah, but they weren't like this until about their 5th year. They never left him alone.

"Well, you don't know how she is. This happens alot. And I doubt it's on accident." he said, looking at Mar, who has a sheepish grin on her face. It was never an accident when she knocked him over, she always did it on purpose, and she knew Jake knew that. She giggled and turned to Callin.

"Why are you so quiet?" she asked, curiously. Callin was never that quiet.

"No reason." he answered, with almost no expression. Jake stared at Callin, but decided not to say anything, and it seemed Mar thought the same, since she didn't ask anything else.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri May 06, 2011 3:01 am

"Give them a break," he continued, looking back down towards his drawing, carefully sketching the lines of the area in front of him "They just want to talk to you. Don't deny them that." Perhaps Andrew was being a bit too hasty in his decision, yet the girl had pounced on him, so that had to have meant 2 things. One: It was just being funny or 2: She liked him. Probably a bit of both. "Now why don't you guys go run over there or something," he continued "I'm trying to concentrate."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum