James Potter - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

James Potter - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

James Potter

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

James Potter - Page 2 Empty Re: James Potter

Post by Clementine Lovegood Wed May 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Well.. Lets just say that Jamie and the old James Potter had a past. A really big one. You can see the first part of it in this lovely video that Lizzy made me Smile

So whats missing.. After James found out about Elijah they had a giant messy breakup. The only time he really talked to her since was when she gave birth. (In November sometime I think). By this point old James was inactive. Jamie dropped out of Hogwarts and basically was home-schooled by her foster mum Jen Dent. Just last month she came back to Hogwarts as a very changed person. I have no idea what James would think of her now. You can read about her here. So I'm really open. If you want nothing to do with this plot I understand. So we can keep it to just the basics - he knows he has a baby but never sees it (or only very rarely). But I would also be super duper willing to jump back in. Maybe seeing the new Jamie makes him want to give her another chance or something? Jamie isn't exactly pumped up and ready to jump into a new relationship but if it's James.. She would probably fall right back in his arms.

So whatever you want.. Just wanted to let you know you are suddenly a father. Surprise!
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed May 04, 2011 8:24 pm

You need to RP with Albus of course Surprised
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed May 04, 2011 9:24 pm

OMG OMG OMG you have to have to have to role play with Aurora in the future! James and Aurora may be future cousins lol Very Happy
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Wed May 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Hi there! I wouldn't mind posting with you Smile

I have

Sally Ruby- 7th year Slytherin, if she met James and found out he was a gryffindor that might cause a duel of some sorts or maybe just a bunch of yelling depends on what mood I am in

Brayden moon-5th year Hufflpuff, Brayden would become friends with James as he is a pretty friendly guy

Faylen Shadows-7th year Slytherin, Faylen doesn't talk much and would completely ignore James

Alec Mulligan-23 year old Ravenclaw Graduate, Alec will probably smoke in front of James and talk to him for a bit then never speak to him again if James didn't leave a good impression

Pick your choice I am up for a RP with any of them ^_^
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by James Sirius Potter Thu May 05, 2011 5:54 am

thanks for all the replies guys now all I need is plots lol so many people D= James had a big past indeed
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Number of posts : 31
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu May 05, 2011 8:53 am

Haha. Whenever you're able to, or want to, I'd be happy for to RP with you with any of my characters, you seem to have an automatic following though so just let me know when you're ready and we shall have some super happy fun fun times : D
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu May 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Soooo...threadage then? (:
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by James Sirius Potter Fri May 06, 2011 2:36 am

Yupyup just working things out ^^
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Number of posts : 31
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri May 06, 2011 5:22 pm

I have....
Cecilia Krum-5th year ravenclaw. she has a boyfriend, and a drug problem..needs friends and emmys
Shelby Malfoy-6th year slytherin. she has a boyfriend..needs one more friend to be nice to and enemies
Victorie Laurie- 6th year hufflepuff. has a boyfriend..needs friend.
Maya Rose- 6th year hufflepuff. broken leg and dreams. needs friends and is single.
Delilah KNight- 23 year old grad three children and a husband shes a sub professor..
Clayton Stevens- 24-26(can't remember exactly) some years old married a child on the way and is the father of Delilahs oldest child.
I doubt the last two will interest you at all.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri May 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Well you're just in time i need to reactivate most of my accounts. So:

Mariana Diggory: Well she sort of lived with you when you were 5 and she was 7 then her grandpa took her away so we might just start as you don't remember her or as you do remember her and try to recconect. This happened in my plot not with the previous James though. Roleplay would be most likely at Hogsmeade.

Gabrielle Delacour - Ah yes she is some sort of your aunt thorugh Fleur though i wouldn't know how to make the story up. We can stay up after raising the glasses in order to the fallen or we'll think of something.

Leanne Phoenix - Huffelpuff 4th year. Okay so i leave you complete freedom for that. She is a person easy to manipulate though she can serve you as anything really even lover if you want to date 3 years younger girl.

So just name it we can start whenever you're ready Smile
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top