The break of dawn
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The break of dawn Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The break of dawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The break of dawn Empty The break of dawn

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:24 pm

Kaily walked to the Entrance Hall, wanting to go out to the Great Lake. She hadn't been able to sleep most of the night, there were too many things on her mind. She knew it was very early in the morning, since it wasn't day break yet. It must have been around midnight, or so Kaily thought.

She didn't really care what time it was, she just knew that if she was going to be awake at that time, she might as well be somewhere she wanted to be. She stood at the door of the Entrance Hall, and sighed, looking out at the darkness.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

The break of dawn Empty Re: The break of dawn

Post by Penelope Underwood Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Shelby walked through the dark hallways of the dungeons till she got to the stairs where she headed up to the Entrance hall. she smiled to her self thinking no one else was there then she heard a noise and quickly drew her wand. "Who's there?" she asked looking around then feeling kind of stupid used limos to lite the room a little. she saw a younger girl standing there and walked towards her. "what are you doing out of your dormitory at this time?" she asked her.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 169
Special Abilities : Flying and Transfiguration

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Kaily turned around quickly, a little startled by the the voice of someone. She thought she was the only one that was up at that time. She had obviously been wrong. She looked at the girl and by the ensigmia on her cloak, she knew the girl was a Slytherin."I couldn't sleep. And I didn't want to be in the common room, because I know I won't fall asleep anytime soon." she told the girl.

She turned around again and looked outside, watching the glow starting from the sun.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:29 pm

"Come on before the Prefects see us," Shelby said pushing the girl out of the door way. "why stand there and watch the sun set when you can stand by the lake where you can see it in the sky and reflected in the lake?" she asked smiling slightly. she put her wand away as she walked toward the lake. the girl didn't see all that bright to her but oh well most people didn't. "I"m Shelby by the way, Shelby Malfoy." she said over her shoulder as she walked.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:58 pm

Kaily walked about an inch behind the girl. SHe looked at the sky and sighed. "I like watching things from a distance." she said softly. "You're a Malfoy, huh?" she said, softly to herself after the girl introduced herself. "I'm Kaily Volkov." she told her , smiling slightly.

As she walked she continued to look at the sky, and then quickly looked down, toward the lake. It semmed to glisten with the moon's light. She always loved to watch the sky, but she had never gone out to the lake to watch.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:06 pm

"Yes I'm a Malfoy. Why dose everybody seem to worship that name. its stupid we are just normal people who the dark lord favored." Shelby said tensely. as she got closer to the lake she smiled to her self the girl couldn't see it. she sat next to the water and took off her shoes and let her toes sit in the water. she hugged her knees to her as she rippled water as the rising sun reflected on it. the golden sun lit up the world slowly as it floated up into the big blue sky.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Mon May 09, 2011 1:18 am

"I don't worship your name like everyone else. I believe you Malfoys are just normal people like everyone else, even if the He did favor you all." she said. She honestly couldn't care less what her name was, like she did everyone else. As they reached the lake she broke into a little run, trying to get to the lake as fast as she could. But she soon had to stop, seeing as she was born very weak and fragile. She stopped running and walked slowly closer to the lake.

The sun was coming up more and it glistened in the water from the lake. Kaily wished she had a sketch pad she could draw, so she could draw the rising sun, but since she didn't have one, she stopped walking and stayed int he spot where she stood, watching the glistening water and the rising sun. "I love the water." she said, mostly to herself.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

"thats a good thing," Shelby said watching the water. "I love it too,"she showed a side toward this little fourth year she didnt' normaly show to people besides some of her family and Ethan. "Some of us are even nice. when we chose to be. Suz and Scorp sometimes take it to the extream." she giggled to her self thanking of how her brother and sister could fight. some would think twins could not be so crule to eacother. but those people have not met her older siblings for sure. if the had their openions would change in an instent. "sit," shelby said not moveing from her posistion.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Fri May 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Kaily smiled at Shelby and sat down next to her. She looked at her and thought that she wasn't like how she had heard the Malfoys were. She seemed different, nicer,than what she had heard. It didn't matter to her anyways, she never judged anyone by what she heard about then or by how they acted when she only saw them once. It just wasn't like Kaily. She sighed and looked at the water. The way it was glistening made her want to get her sketch pad.

"Oh, I wish I had my sketch pad. I would've loved to draw the lake right now." she said, mostly to herself. SHe wondered why she hadn't taken it with her whan she left the common room. She hardly ever parted with that thing, it was like her best friend, since she never had many friends that she couuld hang out with or something.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:30 pm

"Summon it?" Shelby said, "I’m sure you have learned that by now." she hugged her knees to her as she watched the sun rise, "you like a second year right?" she looked around wondering why she had come out here. there was nothing to this early in the morning. "I think I’ll go back to sleep after the sun has resin." she said mostly to her self. she looked around and wondered why she had wake up so early. it couldn't even be seven yet. "why are you up this early? why am I up this early?" she started to braid her hair as she watched the sun.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top