Saying sorry is a hard thing to do - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Saying sorry is a hard thing to do - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Saying sorry is a hard thing to do

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saying sorry is a hard thing to do - Page 2 Empty Re: Saying sorry is a hard thing to do

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Sammy was sort of in shock, she couldn't even remember trying to hurt Xemnas. The only part that she could remember was the part that Sophia had showed her. But that wasn't a very big part either. "Wow....I can barely remember most of that. I feel really bad now. Most of this is all my fault. I have to do something to make it up to her. But who is her younger brother and sister?" Sammy asked him wondering what she would do to make it up to Hitame. Hitame was part of the reason that she was back to normal again, but Sammy barely knew her. Sammy would have to talk to her sometime and find out more about her so she could figure out a way to make things better. If only Ne'Os had left her alone. Everything would have been fine, but it was partly Sammy's fault as well. Sammy had an obsesion with being in love with Ne'Os. If Ne'Os was good again she would probably be with him in a second. No matter who she was with.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Saying sorry is a hard thing to do - Page 2 Empty Re: Saying sorry is a hard thing to do

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:15 pm

"Well the first time you hurt him, Xem was in the Owlery with you, and the second time I was with him and you tried to kill me, since you didn't succeed when we first met in Hogsmeade. I'm sure Xemnas already told you about his little brother, Sora?" he said. "Sora is her little brother and her little sister you have probably never met, Naomi. Sora and Naomi are both first years." he told her. "Hitame really cares about them and because she cares so much about them, she has gotten into a lot of fights with Xem. In one of those fights she was devastated and she accidently bumped into me, I asked her what was wrong and she told me while she cried." he sighed. "She had just been in a fight with Xemnas because he said he hated his parents and that they killed many people, and that was because they were forced to become Death Eaters, and Sora was there when Xemnas exploded, and Hitame had tried to defend their parents, but Sora had fallen asleep in the midst of the fight so, he didn't hear most of the fight."
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:55 am

Listening to Ryo talk about what happen to Hitame and how part of it was her fault and most likely what started it all, it made Sammy's inside feel like they where being twisted into a ball and pulled out the hard way. "Wow that's alot for a girl her age to have to deal with. Not only does she now have brothers, but she's having to defend her parents to him. Of course I know why Xemnas is hating his parents. I made him so depressed that he feels like hating everything. God I wish that I had never gone out to find Ne'Os that night. None of this would ever have happened." Sammy said feeling a couple of tears race down her face. The images of Ne'Os that night and being tortured and some of the people that Sammy had killed raced threw her mind. Sammy's stomach turned and she couldn't help but start to feel sick. Sammy took a deep breath and swallowed her naseua down.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum