A New Day
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A New Day Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A New Day

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Day Empty A New Day

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:27 pm

Cecilia sat down by the lake. She had been missing from school for a few weeks. She had spent some time in St. Mungo's thanks to her little fun. She felt even more stupid now than she had ever before. Even stupider than when Ezra stood her up at the Yule ball. In frustration she pulled apart blades of grass as she looked out at the water. "Why was i so stupid?" She asked allowed. There no one around to hear her. Though if there was they where sure to have read Keith's Article about her. They would know what she was referring to. she brushed the hair off of her shoulder.
Cecilia wore a light blue tee with pink wording. the shirt read I love ninjas. The heart was a ninja head. A ninja necklace, a snake ring, a ring that read love and a bracelet that read nerd, is what made up her accessories. her shoes where blue and white converses and she wore dark blue jean shorts.
Cecilia's Outfit.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

A New Day Empty Re: A New Day

Post by Evander Yaxley Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Jake walked out to the lake, seemingly happier than he had before. His friends had finally taken some time away from him, something he really needed. For the first time ever since he had met them when he was a first year, they weren't trailing him while he walked to the lake. He looked out at the lake as he walked and he noticed someone was there. As he got closer he could make out it was girl, she seemed like she was either bored or frustrated. "Hey there, why are you out here by yourself?" he asked, smiling as he walked toward her. He didn't want to seem mean, though the way he asked what she was doing there sounded like he was trying to act mean. But he wasn't trying to be mean, he actually thought she looked pretty.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Cecilia jumped a little when a male voice spoke from behind her. She had been startled by his voice, since she hadn't expected any one else to be around the lake. "I'm just looking at the water," she lied turning at the waits to look at him. Training her neck and shielding her eyes from the sun light she looked up at him. She was trying to finger out who she was. She hadn't seen him around before. "May i ask the same of you?" On the inside she was kicking her self for asking that. Who wouldn't want to be out side on a nice day as this? she pulled her hair over her shoulder which was further away from the guy. He kind of looked good. Though he was older around her brothers age.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:21 pm

"I needed to get out of the common room." he said, looking down at her. He sat down next to her and smiled. "To be more specific I finally got the chance to get away from my friends." he added. He studied her face, she looked like a fifth year. She was about two years younger than him, but he couldn't ignore the fact she was very pretty. He looked away from her quickly, thinking she would think he was weird for looking at her so much. He looked at the water, glistening in the sun's light. "It's nice out today, isn't it?" he said, trying to make conversation with her.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:37 am

"Yes it is nice out," Cecilia said twirling her long black hair around her fingers. She couldn't believe she had once thought about cutting it even if the thought and speaking the thought out loud was to piss Elijah off. It had worked, a little to well. Despite the fact that he was already pissed off. She smiled to her self at the though of what had happened once he was done yelling at her because of the smoking and spice and those who knew couldn't forget the drinking. She looked over at Jake felling that he'd think she was quite stupid for she was keeping everything inside her head. She frowned as he looked away from her. Just because she had trust issues when it came to guys didn't mean she didn't like them.

Cecilia pulled her knapsack over closer to her and started digging throw it. she pulled out a sketch pad that she had once bought trying to draw like Elijah could. "would you mind?" She asked him pulling out a muggle pencil too. before he could answer here she started trying to draw his profile. Though she knew it wouldn't look good at all. She was not her brother. The perfect artiest.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:26 pm

"No, not at all." he responded, watching her begin to draw..him. He lookef back out at the lake. It seemed to glisten more than before.

He looked back at the girl and smiled, he had forgoten to ask her who she was and to introduce himself. "Hey, what's... your name?"

He almost slapped himself because of the way he asked her. He sounded stupid, like an idiot, he thought.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Cecilia smiled as she drew him. "Could you keep looking at the lake? I'm not my brother so i suck at drawing..." she said. He looked away from her again then back. "Cecilia Krum," she said giggleing at the way he had asked, "and may i ask what your name might be?" she gave up on the drawing and tossed the pad away a foot or so away. She smiled at him then brushed her hair out of her face and behind her ear.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:14 am

"Sure." he said, looking at the lake. "Brother?" he said outloud accidently. When she said her name he sighed. "Ooh, you're Elijah Krum's sister then?" he said smiling. "My name is Jake Collins." he said, charmingly, trying not to. He saw her toss her pad aside, and he got up. He walked over to it, pick it up and looked at the drawing. "Not bad. But you should try to start the drawings with a light sketch. Watch." He took out a pad from him bag, not wanting to waste one of her pages, and turned to a clean page. He sat down next to her and he drew a light circle. It was barely visible, but it was there. He used Cecilia as a model to show her what he meant. He drew the hair lightly and when he thought it looked good enough, he began to draw darker. "See? Once you have what you want in a little light sketch, you can-" he drew some of the facial features. "begin to make darker marks." he said finishing her face and showing her how it looked.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:45 am

"Yeah, I'm Eli baby sister," Cecilia said, "it's nice to meet you Jake Collins." Cecilia watched as Jake go overand pick up her scetch pad. "are you kidding me? It is horrible," she said, "Elijah is the artist i'm supose to be the smart one..." she move her arm so he wouldn't see the hospital braclet. Watching him draw she was mesmarized by the move ment of his hand. "See now thats good though it would be better if you had a difrent modle," she said.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:28 am

Jake laughed softly. "Well, if you're the smart one and you're younger than him. Then that's good you can show him up because you're smart." he said jokingly. He had actually heard people talking about Elijah's art before, that it was good, no one could compare to it. Things like that, but he had never seen any of his drawings before. He looked over at her and saw her move her arm. He wondered what she was trying to hide. "I don't think I needed a different model. I think the model I have is perfect.." he said, smiling. There was something about her that he liked, he didn't know quite what it was, but he like it, he liked her. He looked at the lake for a while. Then he looked back at her, studing her face, and didn't talk for a while. She seemed different from her brother, from what he's heard of him anyways.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum