Lesson 7 - Basic Level
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lesson 7 - Basic Level Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lesson 7 - Basic Level

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lesson 7 - Basic Level Empty Lesson 7 - Basic Level

Post by William Winston McCoy Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Another school year, another bunch of new and old students... Every year the same, but every one of those years he enters these classrooms with a smile on his face and joy in his heart because of the classes and the opportunity to teach new wizards and witches what he knows. The lesson plan and the working methods are still the same, the classroom is still empty... but the latter will soon change. Professor McCoy took his seat at the front desk and waited, scrolling through papers.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Lesson 7 - Basic Level Empty Re: Lesson 7 - Basic Level

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:23 am

Hitame walked to Transfiguration quicker than she usually would. She didn't want to be late to class. However she slowed down about half way there. Her expression, seemed confused or sad. A lot of things had happened in a short amount of time. She shook her head, sending all her thoughts to the back of her mind. She approached the class quietly, it was almost as if she wasn't there at all.

She walked in and immediately walked toward the back on the class. "Hello Professor." she said quietly, almost in a whisper, as she passed by him. She almost ran to the back, her thoughts coming back. She sat down on the chair and sighed, her head lowered.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Rousseau Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:40 pm

Pippa was in a good mood. As a rule she generally was in a good mood and today certainly wasn't an exception. She skipped down the hallways, looking awfully bizarre. It was hard not to when the Hogwarts uniform had been paired with a pair of crimson, knee-high boots. She had no excuse; she'd merely lost her shoes. She suspected a conspiracy but thought nothing of it as she preferred her boots to the dainty little walking disasters her mother had forced her into wearing.

Yes, by far she preferred the boots.

Opening the door of the classroom, Pippa jumped inside. Her hair fell around her shoulders as she landed on one of the tiles and she straightened up, a large smile on her face as she found the Professor at the front of the classroom. Pippa broke out into a lengthy stride and made her way down to the front of the classroom. She spared a glance in the direction of the lone Gryffindor and sent a smile the girl's way before taking her seat.

"Hello Professor!" She enthused, dropping her bag onto the floor. "What are we going to be doing today?"
Alice Rousseau
Alice Rousseau
Beauxbatons Graduate
Beauxbatons Graduate

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Another day another transfiguration class....

Was a phrase which never seemed to cross the mind of Samuel Grigori. As he walked up from his breakfast at the hall, Sam couldn't help but ponder over such thoughts, most notable being the question of what his favourite class was. Probably this or charms, both were the best for practical uses in his opinion, not that that really mattered.

"Good morning sir," he said, entering the classroom with a smile on his face, "Nice day isn't it, I've missed the sunshine," he noted, chuckling at his own poor joke. "Hello Philippa, Hello Hitame," he added, waving at the two of them.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:05 pm

''Good morning, Miss Bennett. I was hoping we'd do Snufflifors today, but it does seem you young ones are ceasing to attend my class. I might transfer into watch making, maybe I'll have more success there. Good morning, Mister Grigori. Well, it is... I like spring, although I do prefer colder days, not necessarily winter, just... cooler. So, I presume you all know what we should be doing. Please, take out your wands and point them at your books. Today's spell is an easy one definitely, and I am sure you will be able to cope with it without problems. What you need to do is to transform your book into a mouse and then turn it back into a book. It shouldn't be a problem and it goes like this. Snufflifors !'', he said and pointed his wand at one of his own books. It turned into a small white mouse. He did not need that book and the mouse did seem nice. ''Would anyone like the mouse as a pet?'', he asked.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Sun May 01, 2011 10:27 am

Sam raised his hand immediately. "Me, Me. Oooh me," he said waving his arm around desperately, before realising that he was going to be able to make his own in just a moment. "Watch making would be handy," he muttered quietly, before shaking his head, that was a foolish thought to have, it would be far to hard to make time to do that. Geddit. Make time. Aren't I funny.

Anyway, Sam then fished through his bag and found a book labeled "Maths - A wizards guide."
"Never going to need this," Sam muttered, placing it on the desk and concentrating extra hard. "Snufflifofs," he said, tapping his wand then looking aghast. "Wait, no," he said, but too late his book did transform... into something which closely resembled the monster book of monsters, but more bitey. "Run for it!" He shouted running around, chased closely by his Monster book of Math Mice.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Zamojska Tue May 03, 2011 6:49 pm

Leanne skipped up to her transfiguration class as she was already late. Everybody knew she was a very bad element for transfiguration, but she did the best she could anyway. "Good morning Professor sorry i;m late." she said storming into the classroom streight to her seat. She only knew Samuel a little bit better then the others, but apperently he was busy running away from something that looked even worse then the monster book of monsters. "Hey Sam do you need some help there?" she asked fakely serious though whole sight of this was really amusing. She took out her wand and her book though still enjoyed the show.
Alexandra Zamojska
Alexandra Zamojska
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 59
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Wed May 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Sam was a little too busy running to do... anything really. That book was a violent one, that was for sure, as McCoy's textbook mouse had already found out. Poor little thing, nothing deserved a fate like that. Transfiguration was one of Sam's favourite classes, the subject itself was one of the most interesting, and the teacher matched the subject personally, he only wished he could be better at it.

"Help," he shouted out when he heard Leanne enter the room, it would be great if the book changed its attention to her, but he didn't like his chances, "Sir, help," he added, looking at the professor who almost looked like he was enjoying this. "Long time no see," he added, jumping up onto a desk to delay the monster book.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Wed May 04, 2011 4:19 pm

''Oh my, help you say?'', McCoy said looking at the whole scenario. He took his wand out and pointed it at Sam's failed experiment. The creature that was supposed to be a mouse turned back into a book and the whole experiment could start over again. ''Remember, Mister Grigori, you have to concentrate. This is far easier than your N.E.W.T. classes and I am certain some of you will be taking my subject even then. You have to learn the basics... concentration is the key to mastering Transfiguration. With it, skill will come with practice. Now, try again'', McCoy said smiling.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Zamojska Wed May 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Leanne watched as Samuel jumped on his desk rather sceptic. After all even though she liked all kinds of physical activity, running away from a book was not one of them. She couldn't take it no longer, she bursted into laugh next to him. "That was good, not even i managed to do something as clumsy as that." she said apperently teasing him a little. "Why don't you transform it this time to an owl? That way you won't be able to escape it once it starts chasing you." she suggested joking on his account. Her mouth started to heart from all the giggling.
Alexandra Zamojska
Alexandra Zamojska
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 59
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top