On the Roof, alone with thoughts - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

On the Roof, alone with thoughts - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

On the Roof, alone with thoughts

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the Roof, alone with thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Roof, alone with thoughts

Post by Keith Nicholas Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Jack caught him by the collar and yanked, and for the second time in just as many minutes Keith found himself on the ground. The Watch had stopped burning now - going into projection mode always seemed to tire it out or something, so it probably wouldn't work properly unless he really pushed it.

He decided to ignore her argument defending the werewolf. They would get to that another time, and besides, there was something more important happening here. "It's...uh..." Keith mumbled, looking down at the Watch. "It's...just my watch."
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

On the Roof, alone with thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Roof, alone with thoughts

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Jack glared at him, putting her hands on her hips as she glared down at him, again, on the ground. She wanted to know what the hell that was.She felt invaded and spied on, she felt as though she was right in thinking she should never trust anyone with anything, because weird stuff happened in this world and it seemed to never forget...

She stared in disbelief as he 'explained' himself. "Your watch?" she repeated, as though she had not heard him right. Could he really mean a watch was to blame for all of this?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:02 am

Keith stood and dusted himself off. "Yeah. My watch. It..." he shrugged. "It can...look into the past. If there was enough emotion going during a certain event I can re-watch it...like with you and Ariel." He took it off an slipped it into his pocket, folding his arms over his chest and watching her carefully. "You're not the only one with secrets Jack."
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:31 am

Jack leaned her head back, squeezing her eyes shut. Why did it seem that every prankster in this school had some sort of magical item to help them along. She shook her head. She had to admit, that watch was damned brilliant. She knew he was not lying, because there would be no point to a lie as far-fetched and stupid as that. There was no point.

"Keith..." She said slowly, lowering her head and fixing her eyes on his. "Friends, real friends,don't do what you did. If you were really worried, you would have told me, not posted something in your little article for me to find secondhand and for everyone else to see. You USED me like you used the Krums. Am I just a story, something to exploit and report? What the hell, man? Why would you do that?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Keith could've lied.

It would've been really easy. He could've wove some bullshit story about being a reporter and being determined to give the people of Hogwarts what they wanted, etc etc. And maybe Jack would've bought it, but she probably would've seen through that kind of bullshit. So he told the truth.

"Because what you're doing is dangerous," Keith said flatly, staring Jack in the eyes. "And stupid. And if I can do anything - anything to get you off that road, I'll do it." He turned to go. "Because that's what friends do."
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:44 am

Jack did not like when people walked away from her. She liked even less when she walked away, but when other people left when she still needed answers... she got peeved.

She strode after Keith, calling, "What do you know, huh? Besides being racist and discriminatory you don't know anything. And don't give me crap about 'he's a werewolf, so naturally at the next full moon, he will eat you alive.' It's not true." She paused, wondering if she should really go as far as she was about to, but she had never had good impulse control. "I spent a full moon with a werewolf and I don't have a scratch to show for it. So this crap about werewolves being evil for the sake of being werewolves. It's baloney! Humans are the real ones to worry about that, so caught up in their 'superiority' we can't realize how ugly we've become. And THAT you can quote me on."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top