Me and you togeather
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Me and you togeather  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Me and you togeather

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Me and you togeather  Empty Me and you togeather

Post by Victorie Laurisi Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:41 pm

Victorie skipped down to the lake wearing jeans and a tee shirt. Her converses where charmed to change colors with her mood and they where now hot pink which meant energetic or hyper. She looked back at Ryo over her shoulder. “Come on slow poke!,” she said giggling. She turned and stopped watching him for a minute. She took a step closer and put her arms around his neck kissing him on the cheek. “what shall we do while we are at the lake?” she asked him smiling.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Me and you togeather  Empty Re: Me and you togeather

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:51 pm

Ryo laughed softly."Okay." he said smiling. He kissed her cheek as she kissed his. "I'm not sure. What do you want to do?" he asked her. He was wearing a black t-shirt with black jeans. He smiled and pulled her closer to him. They continued to walk toward the Great Lake. He looked around and finally he saw the lake. "Well, we're here. Now we have to decide what we want to do." he said.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:16 pm

Victorie giggled as she walked backwards her arms around Ryo’s neck. “I don’t care what we do,” She whispered smiling up at him. I’ll do anything you want to,” she said and kissed him. She wasn’t worried about falling down because she knew he would catch her. “you pick,” she said and let go of him to skip in circles once again. She looked over at the lake then started running towards the water which was still cold. “Last one there is a rotten egg!” she called back over her shoulder.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:27 pm

Ryo laughed and ran after Victorie. He ran in vampire speed not even noticing it. When he finally noticed he was already at the water. He turned around and smiled sheepishly."Sorry, i was running in vampire speed" he said. He calculated where Victorie would stop running and stood in that spot, waiting for her to get there.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:35 am

Victorie hadn't noticed that Ryo was running in vampier speed and she was looking over her sholder for him when she triped fallign into his arms. "aw i guess i'm a rotten egg now," she said giggleing smileing at him. she kissed him restign one hand on each of his sholders. "what now?" she asked still giggleing. she looked around and saw that they where the only people there. 'there will be more people later,' she thought quietly and smiled up at Ryo and kissed him.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Ryo held Victorie in his arms and laughed softly. "Yeah, guess you are." he said, kissing her back. He looked around again and saw no one else was there. We should enjoy the quiet while we can. he thought smiling down at her. "I don't know but we have to enjoy the quiet while we can." he told her. He sighed and kissed her again.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Victorie pretended to zip her lips and throw away the key. she shrugged and put her hands face up in the air as if to say ' i don't hear anything... do you?" she smiled at him she was trying not to giggle the whole time. Ryo wanted to enjoy the quiet and giggling was not quiet at all. she took his hand and pulled him over to a rock when she sat down and pulled him down onto the rock with her. victorie put his arm around her and leaned against him tucking her feet underneath her.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Ryo looked at her raise her hands to the air and he smiled. He understood what she meant and he just shook his head 'no'. He walked, following her to the rock. He at down next to her and stared at the lake. He felt happy to be there with Victorie now. He was thinking about the night before. He thought about the movie and the dinner. He was also thinking about when they snuck back into common room. He laughed softly ruining the silence for a brief moment.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Victoria smile hearing him laugh. she leaned into him smileing to her self thinking about last night. she had fallen asleep in his arms. that was the first time she had ever done any thing like that or even thought about doing so. she laid her head on his shoulder looking out at the lake. she watched as the sun made the water shine. she loved the little ripples that the wind created. she stifled a giggle as she tried not to giggle.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Ryo looked at the lake and sighed. The good memories he had created were beginning to fade into the back of his mind and the bad memories of his childhood were starting to come back. He remembered his talk with Sophia and then he looked at Victorie. These memories with her will make the bad memories go away, I promise Sophia. he thought, looking at the sky. He remembered what he had said to Sophia about him not having good memories and what she had said. He smiled, now believing what she had said about him going to make good memories soon.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum