Busted
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Busted Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Busted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Busted Empty Busted

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Cecilia was in the girls lavatory on the fourth floor. This particular lavatory was haunted by a Ghost named Myrtle. This would explain why they called it Moaning Myrtles lavatory. She lived in the u- bend of the toilet in the second or third stall. Cecilia could never remember which one it was exactly. She just remembered that Myrtle was there and how she had died which was a tragic story from the first time the chamber of secrets was opened. Myrtle had been killed by a basilisk.
Cecilia had found her a way to get up into the large circler stain glass window where she sat on a small ledge. She wore short black athletic shorts and a black tank top with her long dark hair around her shoulders. Her shoes where on the floor below her though her bag rested next to her as she looked out the window. Cecilia’s eyes where an odd blue-ish color. In one hand she held a lit cigarette and in the other she held a bottle of alcohol which she had gotten in London from an older friend.
Cecilia had been coming her a lot lately. Her new ghost friend didn’t like the smoke all that much but that didn’t stop Cecilia. This was one of the few places she could come and not get caught by a professor when on spice. It was against her contract with Keith to tell any one where she was getting it and staying away from professors was the perfect way to avoid that. She was becoming addicted to this drug. There now wasn’t a day she didn’t visit Myrtle in the lavatory. The lavatory where no one else ever came.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Busted Empty Re: Busted

Post by Renny Handler Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Renny typically avoided Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. She felt sorry for the ghost, she did- but there was anything Renny could do to help the ghost and it depressed her. She did occasionally check on Myrtle but that usually ended badly for the both of them. Myrtle and Piper were the only two beings it seemed Renny could not help.

But an inkwell had spilled in her bag on this particular day so she excused herself from her usual group of friends and dodged into the bathroom, setting her bag in the sink to sort through and clean off. She glanced around for Myrtle, ready to try once again to calm the girl and convince her she did not have it so bad, but she found there was only one other girl there.

Renny seemed to know everybody at Hogwarts, but she especially knew all of the Ravenclaws. Here was the young Krum girl, Cecelia. With a bottle of some sort of alcohol Renny, in her infinite innocence, could not recognize, and some sort of cigarette in the other.Renny sniffed. She knew regular cigarette smoke... This was not that smell.

"Cecelia?" She queried, moving closer. "Cecelia, it's me, Renny. I'm in your House. I'm a little older than you. What is it that you are doing?"
Renny Handler
Renny Handler

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:47 pm

When Renny spoke Cecilia almost fell out of the window. She looked down at the girl. She laughed “Are you talking about the cigarette or the Alcohol, or the reason my eyes look so cool?” Cecilia grabbed her bag and shoved the alcohol in it after putting the cigarette out so she wouldn‘t burn her self or start a fire. Hey Cecilia wasn‘t completely stupid. She then climbed down from the window the same way she had gotten up there. “You want to try some?” she asked taking the bottle back out of her bag and taking a sip from it.
She stumbled a little as she walked toward Renny. “its really awesome.” she said. She was obviously drunk but what made it worse was that she had mixed alcohol with two different types of drugs. ‘I really need to see Keith again soon,’ she thought smiling to herself.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny Handler Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:48 pm

Renny's eyes filled with slight sorrow to see that the girl was so wasted on such stupid substances. She felt disappointed and sad for the girl and she sighed a small sigh. "Both," she said, in her soft, tinkling voice, full of comfort and concern, gentle and sweet. She came in closer, looking up at the windowsill and the girl sitting in it.

Cecelia jumped down and stumbled towards Renny, and Renny reached out to steady the poor girl. Renny's nose scrunched and eyes watered at the reeking stench of alcohol on Cecelia's breath. "I would not like to try any, ever. Cecelia, this stuff is really bad for you. Imagine if your family saw you like this, your friends, your teachers. What would they think?"
Renny Handler
Renny Handler

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:43 pm

“It’s nothing they haven’t done them selves,” Cecilia said though she could only speak for her family. Then she didn’t have many friends and she believed the teachers didn’t care about shit. She looked at the girl squinting her eyes. what is this girls problem trying to tell me what to do, just like Elijah! she thought shaking her head. “and my family never gives a shit. Elijah is Elijah and my father.. I have no words for him either.” she didn’t say anything about how her mother was dead though she sure would if Renny asked. B
Besides Keith and Angelique, Renny is the only person who knew about Cecilia smoking and her spice consumption. Though Renny is the only one who knew about the alcohol. Cecilia’s eyes where still going to be blue for a few hours and she was stuck in Myrtles’ bathroom until then. how can I make here leave Cecilia silently asked her self. Just wanting to be left alone.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny Handler Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Renny shook her head. "Would that really be Elijah's rationale? That he had done it so it would be okay that his little sister, with all potential and her whooole life ahead of her would be able to waste all of that for some alcohol and drugs?" She paused and then shook her head. "I really don't think he would think like that."

"Cecelia... You have everything going for you. You're young. You're beautiful. You're bright. You're healthy. You have your whole life ahead of you. You have a nice home, you have supportive family. You're a lot luckier than a lot of people. You have a lot of advantages I didn't have at your age, that I still don't have. Why waste all of that?"
Renny Handler
Renny Handler

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top