Spacing out.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spacing out. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spacing out.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spacing out. Empty Spacing out.

Post by Julian Coupeau Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Reading, what the library's for and Julian using appropriately unlike the some other students who decided to rough house in the section in front of Julian. It distracted him completely and he wished to speak up, but shy and afraid Julian didn't have the courage to say anything for the fear of torment from the students. It kinda faded as she drifted off into the book, this book being a muggle book and Julian being sneaky by covering it with a larger book on Herbology, just a random book he had not intention of looking at. He was deep into the story, but still not completely understanding the whole meaning of it, but anything to keep him entertained was a good book for Julian, anything boring would cause him to drop of the floor from reading something so tiring. Lucky for Julian he was wide awake and rushing his eyes past ever world, possibly just skipping a few to get to a good part.

When getting to the next chapter it was slow for Julian so he yawned and dropped the book on the small counter, cover facing up. It dozed off, he really had a good reason for this besides a reading boring part of story he couldn't understand and that was that hadn't slept very much at night, the feel of the room just didn't feel right to him. It was also a bit breezy and he didn't feel like putting all layers of blankets to over him to realize he would get over heated and having to repeat putting the layers on, then off and then and endless cycle still coming to the conclusion of no sleep.

Now Julian's eyes almost completely shut, he was really out of it and in need of someone to splash of bucket of cold water to keep him focused on staying awake and sleeping later on. A big bang on the book shelves woke him up and he stopped a book from falling, then later gathered his things and walked to another area with a peaceful environment, but being klutz he didn't watch his steps and tripped dropping his secret book, which if anyone had picked it up before him he sure would have been ridiculed.
Julian Coupeau
Julian Coupeau

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Spacing out. Empty Re: Spacing out.

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:11 pm

It was always going to be Elijah at the route of everyone’s problems. He had his fingers in every pie in the bake house. He had something to do with everyone and he made it that way. You see, the Bulgarian was a social flower and a particular breed of social flower to boot. He was an artistic little social flower with an insatiable sex drive. It had become widely accepted throughout the school that Elijah was, for lack of a better comparison, the King of the court and it wasn’t even a self-proclaimed title. He had his saucy wenches, his jesters and his small circle of associates. He naturally had a Queen to produce the heirs too while he toddled on off to conquer a new piece of delectable flesh. Elijah had to admit though, that he’d calmed down. The King of the castle had been quite quiet lately.

That was, of course, until this morning.

Elijah had woken up in one of his moods. He was a lot closer to his Animagus today and was as playful as anything. He’d already taken multiple Hufflepuffs to various classes with him and he had one boy in particular that he favoured because Elijah could hold him up in the air with one hand. Oh how he loved midget first years with no real weight to them. So naturally, Elijah had had something to eat and a cigarette before wandering back into the castle after lunch. His guitar strap was slung across his shoulders and the bottom of the instrument was banging against his jean-clad arse as he walked. He’d allocated to wear his favourite pair of jeans today: the pink ones. He’d already had the complaints from the teachers but a few innocent looks and ‘my trousers were in the wash’ as his excuse...Elijah got off scot free. He loved days like this.

But when he walked into the library, humming to himself, the last thing he expected was for the librarian to lob a book at his head. She did though didn’t she; the witch? She narrowly missed his head and instead clipped his shoulder, invoking a yelp in the Slytherin. His hand went to his shoulder and he rubbed it, a pout forming on his lips. He glared playfully at the librarian and that pout quickly turned into a cocky grin. Elijah walked over to the desk and put his arms on it, leaning over heavily and invading her personal space.

“Sweetheart if you wanted my attention that badly then you could have just called. I’ll always make time for you.”

What was her reply you wonder? Surely the subsequent crack that could be heard is answer enough.

So, Elijah retreated to the shelves, rubbing his cheek as he went. He was a little bit miffed by her response but he wasn’t unused to it. Elijah was just glad she’d not decided to hex his balls. He felt strongly that the world wouldn’t be the same if they were out of action. Well, at least his world wouldn’t be the same. He’d had numb bollocks before. He didn’t like it then and he certainly wasn’t going to put up with it now. So, with his figurative but at the same time very literal tail between his legs, Elijah disappeared into the rows of books.

It was there that he came across a book lying on the floor. It was innocent enough and it piqued his interest. Elijah leant down and picked the book up. He turned it over in his hands and pulled one cover back, letting the pages twirl a little. Elijah smiled and smoothed out and his eyes darted across the page, taking in pieces of relevant information.

Elijah looked up when the sound of breathing met his ears and his eyes fell on boy, a little younger than him that looked like a deer caught in headlights – or whatever the Wizarding variation of that was. Eli looked down at the book and then once more at the boy before promptly closing the book and holding it out. A small smile caught Elijah’s lips.

“Is this yours?” he asked.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Coupeau Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Julian got to his feet. but he was still as he stood, he just didn't want to move for a moment. Then words were spoken and Julian was wondering to lie for owning the book or telling the truth."U-uhmm," he stuttered. He debated in his head, he kinda didn't see the big deal of owning a muggle book, sadly most wizard thought it was just the most ridiculous thing ever. So Julian decided, lie."Maybe someone left it here or it fell of the shelf?" Julian offered. He couldn't admit to it, but he realized he wasn't so convincing. So he debated once more to telling the truth, but had no idea of this person's intentions.

Julian looked at his feet and bit his bottom lip. He looked up."Yes," he finally said and snatched the book out of the guys hand. He walked past the him starting to wonder who he was, Julian hadn't seen him before or known of him, but he seemed like someone plenty of people knew. As Julian walked into another little section of the library and leaned against the bookshelf for support. He took a deep breath and was feeling extremely embarrassed for falling, hoping that he was invisible enough to not be noticed at the time of falling. He started to believe he heard laughter in the guys voice, but he was just paranoid. As always.
Julian Coupeau
Julian Coupeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:25 pm

The person laid out before Elijah looked like he was expecting scorn of sorts. Elijah turned the book over in his hands, brushing his fingers across the worn yet loved cover. The burning, chocolate orbs set into the chiselled, Bulgarian face looked up when the boy stuttered out a few useless sounds. That same small, expectant smile lingered on Eli’s lips as he waited for the boy to speak to him properly. He seemed to think for a few moments, making Elijah’s lips curl back to reveal his teeth, creating a catlike grin. Elijah chuckled and made to tuck the book into the messenger bag leaning against his hips.

“Well, I suppose I’ll take it then-”

Then, cutting him off just as Elijah knew the boy would, he admitted that the book was his. Elijah smirked, satisfied, but that smirk was quickly wiped from his face when the boy yanked the book out of his grasp and scuttled off. Elijah stared, dumfounded after the boy, one hand on his bag strap. After regaining composure of course, Elijah took his guitar off of his back and set it down. His bag soon followed and he shot off in the same vague direction the boy went in. Elijah believed he’d get lost before he found anyone but just as he’d stumbled across the boy the first time, he did it again.

Elijah crossed his arms over his broad chest, inadvertently making his shirt rise. His jeans were slung low on his hips, as always, so that little tell-tale trail leading to his manhood was revealed. Elijah cleared his throat deliberately and frowned at the boy, unable to quite keep a playful smile off of his face.

“So...how come I don’t get a thank-you?” He asked. “It looks like a good read. Care to summarise for me? I’m Elijah by the way. What’s your name?”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Coupeau Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:16 am

Julian watched the fine specimen, he wondered if he was being stalked by him, but he lowered his head to be sure not stare. He started to move up, he couldn't help his curiosity it was uncontrollable and unexpected. Julian was a bit irritated with colorful pants, it was just that certain colors made him feel like hurling, but that was only orange and other colors close to that, but his pants seemed a bit bright so his eyes started to see green spots as he looked around.

Then he spoke again and Julian huffed in his mind, he complained as well. He wanted to speak, but couldn't find the words, almost as if he had forgotten every word he knew. Finally he his mind allowed him to search his mental dictionary.

"I don't know, I... Uhmm... I forgot my manors I guess," he said lowly.

Julian was surprised he didn't just dash away to a safe place or jumped out the window to escape social contacted. He being very bashful, eyes on the ground and started to feel warm; blushing really. He tried to fight it, but it wasn't a successful attempted and it just waited for it to past.

Julian held head of a little bit, not too much to reveal his red face."I don't really know, I didn't read much of it." A lie, completely. Elijah, he heard and tried to think of an Elijah, but he was clueless."Julian," he introduces himself and used his thumb to wipe away the small droplets of sweat above his upper lip. He started to believe the room was rising in temperature, like the sun was standing beside him. He hoped the area below his nose and above his lip was the place leaking, fortunately for him it was, still he didn't have any control over his sweat glans so it could rush out at any moment. This is what he feared.
Julian Coupeau
Julian Coupeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:10 am

In the time the boy took to speak, Elijah observed him. His innocent, boy-ish features were all too familiar. He nearly reminded Elijah of himself – almost. The boy’s hesitance made him smile. The feminine features were somewhat attractive but the little creature that was insanely loyal to Chase, wedged between the nicotine monster and rational thought, told him that he shouldn’t go there. That didn’t mean he didn’t want to, though. Elijah's interest was piqued and, depending on your opinion, that was never a good thing.

The sound of rain hitting the glass of the window and Elijah looked up, his eyes peering out, searching for the blue world beyond. It was Scotland, though. Elijah knew that from this point on, the rain would fall for days. There would be no end in sight until it ended, abruptly and without warning.

"Never forget your manners," Elijah murmured, his eyes coming back to rest on the Ravenclaw. He stepped forward and smiled, "You never know when you might need them."

When the boy introduced himself, Elijah smiled again. The Bulgarian stepped forward again and dropped his arms to his sides.

"It looks good," he commented. "It's nice to meet you, Julian."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Coupeau Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:54 am

Julian moved his head to the left because he was breathing hard and didn't want seem weird if the person in front of him felt a warm breeze on his face, even though his head was basically directed to the floor. Julian now started to feel eyes on him, and he couldn't help to look back, but he tamed his roaming eyes to keep from creeping guy the out. He still couldn't figure what this guys deal was, it really got him, also it just

So Julian smiled as heard Elijah speak, but he immediately stopped so he wouldn't notice. Julian heard some what of a cocky tone in Elijah's voice as well, he sort of enjoyed it, but it also irritated him as he didn't know what this guy was doing. "Yeah," Julian whispered to the comment of that he'll need his manners some day. He didn't know what Elijah meant by this, Julian was completely confused now.

Julian felt like he was being ganged up on, but only by a single person as Elijah kept moving closer to him. He felt claustrophobic, but after a while he didn't care . He didn't feel absolutely comfortable because it was still odd.

"Do you want it?" he asked. The kid didn't really have the intention of reading once more, so why not give it up."Nice to meet you too," he added, still whispering.
Julian Coupeau
Julian Coupeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Elijah cocked his head to the side. Was the boy...hyperventilating? Elijah smiled a little, wondering whether or not he was the cause of the undignified reaction. Elijah met the boy's gaze and the easy smile turned into a teasing smirk or rather, a challenging smirk. Elijah took another step forward, shortening the already small amount of space between them.

One thing Elijah had been told was that his smell, although intoxicating at best, was...no, there is no end to that sentence. It was intoxicating and fresh. Sex, cologne, cigarettes and alcohol. He reeked of it but somehow, the pungent smells worked together and it made for a rather gorgeous aroma that many men and woman had fallen prey to. If he got close enough, the smell was said to wrap up the person, like a hug 'cept better.

Elijah reached up and placed his hand on the bookshelf beside Julian's head. The bangles and bracelets around his wrist clanged together and he chuckled. His eyes went to the book and he raised an eyebrow.

"What's it about?" He all but purred, his voice dropping in volume to match Julian's. "Maybe I could lend you a book of mine in return?"
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Coupeau Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:49 am

Enchanting, I suppose the guy was to Julian. He seemed to have that feel that gave Julian mixed messages, he was still clueless and confused. Now to Julian this, whatever it was, was new unlike to his conversation partner, who seemed to have done what he was seeming to be trying to do to Julian. Now although he may have been enchanting, Julian was fighting his persuasion and dashed to the beginning of the bookshelf. The closeness was what did it for him so he had to run, but the scent got him too, he didn't know what it was but it was enjoyable.

"Again I really didn't pay attention to it, but i guess some sort of fantasy book or something." His voice cracked a bit as he spoke, nerves probably."It would be a nice trade, I guess," he still stayed low in tone as he accepted the offer for trade off.

Julian slicked his hair back as he stood, nearly jumping on the bookcase to safety, he scratched the back of his head for no real reason probably just random act to awkward situation. Well it was possibly awkward for Julian, he had no clue of what the older Slytherin was thinking. Julian didn't know why to prey on him and not someone worth it, he really didn't think much of himself as anything and he wanted to know if Julian was just there so why not. It would probably remain a mystery but dear, sweet, Julian continued to wonder, concluding it was probably a spare of the moment thing.

((Bleh! Julian rejects you!))
Julian Coupeau
Julian Coupeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Lifting his hand off of the bookshelf, Elijah retracted his arm and took a step back. He smirked and drifted past Julian, wandering down the aisle to the boy's left. He took a cigarette out of the packet in his back pocket and tucked it behind his ear, idly wondering whether he could get away with smoking in the library. He'd done it in many a library before but he didn't know whether this one would allow him to.

Then again, there were many shelves between him and the librarian and there was a window over there...

Taking the book his hand was hovering over off of the shelf, Elijah walked over to the window. He looked over his shoulder at Julian and grinned as he played with the window latch.

"Liar," he accused. "I've read a lot of literature in my time. That is not Wizarding literature. I am betting you've read it countless times. It is well loved. Don't be embarrassed, I have book I adore too...Muggle ones and Wizarding ones."

The latch came free in Elijah's hand and he grinned, pushing the window open. He sat himself down in the seat and leaned back against the plush pillows there. He took his cigarette from behind his ear and placed it between his lips. Elijah took his wand from his pocket and flicked it. A flame erupted from the end and he brought it to the tip of the cigarette. It ignited and Eli shook his wand out, chucking it down beside himself.

He inhaled the sweet nicotine and took the cigarette from his lips. He picked up his book and opened it up. He gestured for Julian to take a seat and smiled innocently enough.

"Tell me what it's about."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: