Damsal in Destruction - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Damsal in Destruction - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Damsal in Destruction

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Damsal in Destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Damsal in Destruction

Post by Piper Handler Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Piper began to flourish her wand to block his attack but he was a millisecond ahead of her and her wand was sent flying towards him. She made a move forward as though to go retrieve it, but his wand was still at the ready. She stood straight and crossed her arms, glowering sourly at him for having ruined her time to relive her frustrations. This boy was ruining her pity party. The one she had never been allowed to have.

She glared at him at his words. "And what? I come with you and you expect me to believe that you're not going to turn me in? I'm a hormonal girl, not an idiot. If I come with you what are you going to do?"
Piper Handler
Piper Handler

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Damsal in Destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Damsal in Destruction

Post by James Wake Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:25 pm

"Frankly, I fail to see the difference. Quit ruining this kitchen and leave, and I might just leave you be." James kept his wand trained on the girl. If anything, the fact that she was a hormonal girl made the tension even worse. Hormonal girls, in James' experience, were far worse to deal with than idiots.
"And so what if I turn you in? You'll just have someone else to yell at. Wouldn't that be just fine? Break a few desks, lose more points for your house, perhaps eventually get your parents involved... wouldn't you just be delaying the issue this way?"
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top