A new baby sitter for catherine
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new baby sitter for catherine  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new baby sitter for catherine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new baby sitter for catherine  Empty A new baby sitter for catherine

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Abby say with catherin in sparks she was exausted her eyes were red Catherin had kept her up every night for two days and she now felt it as she sat siping her coffee the only time catherine was quiet was when she was walked in her buggy , Abby ahd not even had time with Gackt because of her tiredness . she gave a sigh and blew across her cup " Catherine when are you going to sleep threw the night and give mummy and daddy some time alone " she asked softly and tiredly to her daughter who just laughed and banged her spoon on the high chair.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

A new baby sitter for catherine  Empty Re: A new baby sitter for catherine

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:22 pm

It had been months since Aurora had last been anywhere in Diagon Alley. She had spent much of her time out of public places so that her brother wouldnt find her. After learning her brother spent time in london in the muggle world, Aurora had to take up an opertunity to head to sparks by herself and check out the new things that might have possibly gone on around her.

Walking into sparks that morning was like being lazy. When you didnt want to move and you ended up doing it everything in your body felt stiff. It happeneed to her because of how cool it was outdoors andthen when you walked into the building it was kind of hot and humid. That was the worst part about it. She was looking around for a bit just to make sure her brother wasnt anywhere there, when she spotted a lady who looked tired. That was strange. Aurora should be tired because of the fact she didnt want to goto bed having nightmares or flashbacks or visions. Een though she did sleep that didnt mean anything.

Walking upto the girl, Aurora said, "Wow.. You look tired." To the lady and looked at the child she had with her. The child reminded her of someone she had seen before. But Aurora didnt know who.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Abby looked up at the girl who had spoken and sighed " yes I am this little one keeps me up she won't sleep " she said softly as Catherine looked at the girl and threw her food " catherine no" she said and ended in ayawn " ow sorry , please will you sit with us ?" she asked seeing no other seats and the next man didn't look like some one she wated to strike aconversation with .

" im abby Kazama " she said smiling at her " i work at the school im librarian well I hope i still am i went on meternity leave " she said smiling.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:22 pm

"Why won't she sleep?" Aurora asked curriously. Any little girl would usually sleep. Especially when they had a mommy or daddy to care for them. Aurora remembered how when she was very young she would keep her god parents away crying 'I want my mommy' all night. It wasn't a very good thing for a young child to spend her day doing. Most children would usually spend their day playing and not asking where their mommy was. Though Aurora was a very special child. There was no wonder that Aurora would've done something like that.

Aurora snapped back into reality when a bit of food hit her face. She wiped it off with her sleve and took a sideways glance at the little girl. "Um.. Sure." she said sitting at the chair farthest from the small girl. "I kind of thought I knew who you were.. Im Aurora.... Aurora Nye." She said barely looking at anyone.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:31 pm

Abby shook her head " I have no Idea I think how ever she might be teething yet i can't feel anything ether that or she misses her brothers " she said and sighed " I have to admit so do I but they are in Hogwarts, and i am proud that they both are though one is a huffle puff and one if griffindoor " she smiled but a yawn keft her once more.

She looked at her and smiled " ow and nice to know you Aurora " she said and smiled " my husband is Gackt Kazama he's the school nurse maybe you have seen me when i visted him?" she said chukaling softly.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:53 pm

"Maybe she just needs someone to be there for her whenever her brothers can't." Aurora suggested scooting towards the girl and playing with her hand." Whats your sons names? I may know one of them.. Im a gryffindor myself." She stated smiling at the small girl. Aurora had never played with such a small child before which made her a little nervous. "How old is she? Whats her name?" Aurora asked curriously.

"Nice to meet you also." Aurora said in a sort of pleasant sort of bored voice. "I kind of think it'd be fun to have a little sister.. But.. Im to wierd to have one.. Everything about me makes it dangerous for me to have a little sister.. Especially because of the death eaters." She said forcing a small smile. "Gackt? I know him... He was there one of the many times I was in the hospital wing.. At least I think it was him."
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Abby smiled " shes three and her names Catherine shes a hand full but our angel her brothers are Mitsuko and Tamiko there in their third year 2 she said smiling " I belive there doing well " she sipped her coffee to keep herself awake as she watched Aurora with Catherine " I think she likes you " she said " I realy should get a baby sitter but i haven't found any one who i trust enouph " she finished her coffee and sat back " though if some one did come alone who needed a job and who i felt comfortable with they would geet the job and free room and board if they wanted it that is" she said softly.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top