Who..... are you?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Who..... are you? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Who..... are you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who..... are you? Empty Who..... are you?

Post by Freyja Podmore Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:34 pm

Yumi walked around Hogsmeade, bored as usually. She was tired of being in the common room, without anything to do. So she decided to take a stroll somewhere. Hogsmeade was the only place Yumi liked to go, besides the Great Lake that is, but she was tired of Hogwarts and she thought the lake would be crowded. She walked slowly, looking at the stores wondering where she should go. Even this place is boring today... she thought.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Who..... are you? Empty Re: Who..... are you?

Post by Saige Mars Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Walking around hogsmede was the only thing Saige liked to do. It made him feel like there was freedom even if you are trapped up in the castle most of the time. It was either stroll around all day or go back to his dorm and study for his N.E.W.T.S. which was the worst idea anyone could come up with. Why would anyone go lock themselves up all day studying? especially on a beautiful day like that day was. Saige walked backwards for a bit bumping into the wall right next to a girl who looked to be in the slytherin house. "Oh hello there." He said in a polite manour
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:52 pm

Yumi looked at the boy who bumped into the wall beside her and laughed softly. "Hello, you should pay more attention to where you are going." she said smiling, pushing her hair out of her face. He looked like he was in Hufflepuff from what she could see. "Oh, my name is Yumi, Yumi Zante. What's your's?" she asked trying not to be rude.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:04 pm

"Well that was kind of rude. Maybe I happen to like walking into walls." Saige snapped at the girl. What a rude way for the day to start off. Meeting someone who was a bit rude. "Im Saige. My last name is none of your buisness." He said looking around making sure no one else saw him bump into the wall. "What are you doing around here alone slytherin?" He asked the girl trying to be nice and rude at the same time. That wasnt working out very well though. Saige didnt exactly like being rude. He liked being nice to everyone.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:16 pm

"Whatever." she said rolling her eyes."What i'm doing here is none of your business." she told him, smirking. She laughed softly because she knew he wasn't very good at being rude. She could tell by the tone of his voice. Maybe i'll get the chance to embarrass this kid. she thought, her smile widening. He seemed like the kind of kid to be easily tricked, or at least Yumi thought he was.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:29 pm

"Is something wrong with you? I mean how can someone be that rude just because someone bumps into a wall? I could've been serriously injured from bumping into the wall You know." Saige said pushing away from the wall and looking at her oddly. "I mean who would make a joke about something that could be more serrious than what you think? That just doesnt make any sence." He said his voice cracking a little. He had had a sore throat for a while now and it wasnt helping with her being around being Queen rudeness.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:38 pm

[color=limegreen]"Oh i'm sorry. Am i supposed to care?"[color] she said sarcaticlly. She honestly couldn't care less if he was hurt. She didn't have to care it wasn't anyof her business whether he got hurt or not. "I couldn't care less what could have happened to you." she said blowing her hair out of her face again. She was beginning to get annoyed but she wasn't showing it.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum