Secret Mission #J762 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secret Mission #J762 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secret Mission #J762

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secret Mission #J762 - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Mission #J762

Post by Josie Mo Jansen Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Mikaela showed her teeth, in what was commonly associated as a smile, though she was not a smiler, she just understood the comfort other took from seeing what was behind each other's lips. "My name is Mikaela. Mikaela Witte." She tilted her head in an inquiring way, asking, "And I never did quite catch your name. You are?"

He did not object to the food, which she was glad of. If he was hungry, as she thought he was, he would at least stay to eat, and feel grateful enough to be a little more open with her. He already looked doubtful about the information he had already given, though, and she thought he might be regretting deciding to sit with her. She would too if she were in his position.

She inclined her head at his words and said, "I imagine. Unfortunately, as I said, I am rather ignorant on the subject of werewolves, besides what we learn in school. I would not even know where to begin to look."
Josie Mo Jansen
Josie Mo Jansen

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top