White and Nerdy - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

White and Nerdy - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

White and Nerdy

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White and Nerdy - Page 2 Empty Re: White and Nerdy

Post by Ethan Thorn Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:18 pm

I'm gonna try to post like if I was with Eli Smile
Ethan Thorn
Ethan Thorn

Number of posts : 72

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Haha okay thanks!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Hmm...I don't know. Lol.

Eli probably wouldn't talk to him much. He'd definitely find his nerdy-awkwardness attractive. He'd look but not touch. (SADNESS! D:) Elijah doesn't really care about class too much but if Dex wants to get paid a Galleon or two then Eli could employ him to fill up his Saturday mornings tutor him for a bit. I don't know. If you think of anything tell me because I am useless.

Ariel would be a b!tch to Dexter just because. He wouldn't necessarily dislike him but it's Ari. Lmao. He'd probably call him out on a lot of crap. He wouldn't seek him out though. Ari would probably just harass him in class or in the hallways if they pass.

Trowa and Dex be friends? The fashion-bloke and the smarty-pants. Dex can do his inventory for him. Lol. Dex isn't the friend type but maybe they could be kinda-friends. Obviously they wouldn't talk about a lot but perhaps they could be at least acquainted with each other.

Philippa! I want those two to be friends! It would be weird. It wouldn't make sense but it would be like a Harry-Luna type relationship except not. She could just be weird and Dex would have to sit and nod, pretending to understand. I don't know how and I don't know why but they should be friends because Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws are rockandroll! >:D
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:12 pm

I would love to see Elijah ask Dex to tutor him, I think that'd work out splendidly!

I can't think of a reason to have a thread for Ari and Dex but I can see them as long time annoyers.

I can see Trowa and Dex being friends in the only sense of having friends. More like allies or something. They probably spent a lot of nights alone in the common room, Dex tinkering, Trowa sewing, and eventually became "friends."

I love the idea of Philippa and him being friends. Again, I can see Philippa sitting and chattering away while he tinkered with this and that. We could even add some fun, where he denies the fact they are friends while she is always asking him to hang out and stuff. Sort of a fake love-hate, because Dex really does like her but hates that he does.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:15 pm

Okay! Let's do it! Very Happy

I'm sure they'll have a thread at some point...just not now. I agree, there is no reason for that yet.

Woohoo! Friendies!

Yes! Pippa shall annoy and he shall love her whether he likes it or not because she will love him! Very Happy
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:56 am

Angelique- I would love having Angelique trying to twist him into joining. She's quite persuasive, it'd be fun. I'd also like to see a thread with Lucy. For now, you don't need to bring back Marlowe unless you've been looking for an excuse, haha. I have a lot to post with Dex now anyway.

I'll start posting threads for all of you.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter B Carrigan Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:34 am

Angelique and Dex

Lucy and Dex

Pippa and Dex

Trowa and Dex

Eli and Dex- I'm going to leave this thread to be made by you. I don't know what subject he'd ask to be tutored in, when, where, etcetera. Have fun. =)
Dexter B Carrigan
Dexter B Carrigan

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:54 pm

Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thorn Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Jackles, what happened to me, shelby, and dex is thread ?
Ethan Thorn
Ethan Thorn

Number of posts : 72

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum