Slytherin Tutoring 101
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Slytherin Tutoring 101 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Slytherin Tutoring 101

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slytherin Tutoring 101 Empty Slytherin Tutoring 101

Post by Raynus Chasterfield Char Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:44 pm

Raynus entered the dark and lonely shop. It had not had people in weeks. Raynus was even thinking about shutting it down, but then he realized it'd be a good place to get some down time. He put his coat on a hanger near the exit and sat down in one of the seats behind the counter. He put his legs up on top of the counter and just remembered the meeting with Thaor. Someone is pretty power hungry, ugh I don't even know why he's the leader. It should've been Remy. Even though she constantly makes remarks about my clothers. Ehh she probably has nothing better to do anyways, that dirty whore Raybus thought.
Raynus Chasterfield Char
Raynus Chasterfield Char

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Tutoring 101 Empty Re: Slytherin Tutoring 101

Post by Freyja Podmore Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Yumi entered the shop and looked around. Not many people come here apparently, it's probably not that good of a shop then.. she thought beginning to walk up to the counter. She looked at some of the things around her as she walked. She looked to the counter, and saw a man sitting behind it. He must be the owner.. she thought walking toward him. "Uhh... hello.." she said to him.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:05 pm

(Posting as Raynus)

The way she walked and the ensigmia on her coat signified that she was definitly a Slytherin. Raynus is favorite Hogwarts House. "Ah a fellow Slytherin. Normally I wouldn't let people from Hogwarts come here but Slytherins are fine. What can I do for you Ma'am" Raynus asked still being polite. He explored her and noticed she dressed sort of with sassiness. The long skirt, the way she walked. She definitly looked like she belonged in Slytherin.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:15 pm

Yumi looked up at him and smiled, but this smile wasn't her usual smile. She smiled like that when she felt she couldn't quite trust someone. "Well, what do you do here?" she asked him. It was her first time there and she had no idea what to do. She didn't really get out much now that her mother was dead.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raynus Chasterfield Char Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:48 pm

"Well, if you were too blind to read the marquee up above the store, it's a dueling arena. Which means you duel here, there's classes or you could just bring your friends along and duel them but you'll have to play." Raynus told the girl. "Well it's not really formal to just barge in and ask what this shop is for, most people start with an introduction, like so. I'm raynus, welcome" Raynus said still keeping his normal miserable face.
Raynus Chasterfield Char
Raynus Chasterfield Char

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:52 pm

"I would bring my friends, that is if i had any." she said smiling."My name is Yumi... Zante." she said with a bored expression on her face. She looked around, then back at Raynus."So, how much does it cost to duel here?" she asked, still having a bored expression. She was decent at dueling but she figured it wouldn't hurt to practice more. She waited for Raynus to answer her.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raynus Chasterfield Char Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:17 am

"Lady, you don't need friends. Their all backstabbers, once you put your trust in them they destroy your personallity. Whether it is physically or mentally, your better off alone" Raynus told her now staring at her with his big albino eye. He became comfy in his seat again. Raynus then took a moment to take in the weirdness of her name. "How the F*** did you get that name, you look completly white, no asian qualties at all" Raynus critisized not giving a damn about this seemingly shy girl's sensitivity."Ehh the prices range from 1 sickle to 25. But for a fellow slytherin such as yourself, I'll give you.......30 sickles" Raynus said with an evil smirk on his face.
Raynus Chasterfield Char
Raynus Chasterfield Char

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:50 pm

"I...I'm adopted." she said. She was technacilly telling the truth since her parents were gone and she was raised by a different person. "I honestly don't care whether i have friends or not." she told him blowing her hair out of her face. When she heard what he said about 30 sickles for a fellow Slytherin, even though the regular price was about 25 sickles, she laughed. She didn't look at him at all, she just laughed.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top