You've got to Help Me!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You've got to Help Me! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You've got to Help Me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You've got to Help Me! Empty You've got to Help Me!

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:23 am

Xemnas struggled to walk out of Sophia's mustang but eventually he got out. He walked unto the pathway, and awaited for Sophia. As he tried to walk in he tripped and fell to the ground. He was getting weaker by the second.Must...Pass Out....In Hospital Xemnas thought. He put his head up and crawled to the door. Xemnas couldn't not feel anything and sound had become silent. He could see Sophia's mouth moving but he was unable to hear anything. The only way he could communicate was through thoughts. Soph......I can hear......nothing Xemnas thought trying to communicate. After a moment of silence he could hear again. All he heard repeatedily was Xem get up, get up. He did as the voice told him and limped into the sliding door. He walked in and found a sofa laying there and dropped right on to it. It was clear that he passed out.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

You've got to Help Me! Empty Re: You've got to Help Me!

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:59 am

Sophia gotten out of her car and locked it with the beeper and walked beside Xemmas towards St. Mungo's as he fell. "Xem!"said Sophia running after him as she seen him crawling his way towards the entrance. "We need a bed in here now!"Sophia ordered as the other healers nodded. As the bed appeared Sophia and the others put Xemmas on a bed. "Hang in there Xem."said Sophia softly as he rolled him down the hallway towards the nearest room. As they were in the room Sophia gotten out her wand and turned to Xemmas. "I'm going to do a couple of healing spells on you they may hurt alittle if they do I'm sorry."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Malowney Catt Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Malowney came in to the hospital. (Okay sorry if I'm not part of this but I'm just gonna be here until Khaat comes, k?)
"Oh my God," she said. "Sophia? Do you know what happened?" Malowney turned to Sophia. "He looks in great pain, and I need to do something - after I've been told what's been going on."
She turned back to Xem. "He looks as if he's passed out." She looked down at him and touched his arm. "And he's cold! Where has he been?" She decided to talk to Xem. "What do you feel like? Do you remember anything?"
She remembered a spell that stopped pain. "Subsisto poena!" she cried, pointing her wand at Xem. She knew he'd feel no pain.
Malowney Catt
Malowney Catt
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Malowney Catt Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:17 am

She put her wand away and looked down. "That removes the pain," she said, "but we still need to keep him for a little longer to remove any damage caused to his body. I'll try casting some healing spells, just wait a minute." She hurried to her tray and got her wand back, then waved it and cried, "Vigoratus!" It was the general healing spell.
She put her wand back. "I'm sure that'll help," she said. "Sophia, wait a minute here. I won't be long." She left the room. "Oh yeah, look after Xemnas - is it Xemnas? - till I'm back!"
She hurried to get Khaat to heal Xem, because she still needed answers.
Malowney Catt
Malowney Catt
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:21 am

Khaat was just checking on a patient after a very difficult surgery to make sure the young woman was still stable, when she was summoned to come to the emergency room to check on another new patient there. Khaat went to the emergency room, and took the chart from the nurse. She reviewed it and the information that the emergency staff had gathered. It wasn't much. But it looked all too familiar to Khaat.

She went in and checked the symptoms on the young student. She examined it carefully. "This is not the first time I have seen this spell," Khaat said. "It is a cruciatus curse. The spell itself is extremely painful, but in itself, it does not cause physical injury. The victim suffers more from a combination of painful memories and deep physical fatigue than anything else. The spell itself is not longlasting, and sometimes is repeatedly applied in order to get the caster's desired effects. It looks like the most important thing for him right at the moment is a great deal of sleep and rest."

OOC: Check your information on the cruciatus curse. It does not cause any physical injury. If he has been involved in a physical fight of some sort and has other injuries, now is the time to speak up, otherwise Khaat cannnot find it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Malowney Catt Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:55 pm

"Ah, Khaat," smiled Malowney. She knew she was just there for when Khaat arrived. "Goodbye, then." Mal walked out of the room, but before that she'd smiled at Sophia and Xem. She went out and back to her office, hoping Khaat would look after Xem a great deal.

Malowney Catt
Malowney Catt
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:18 am

Sophia looked Khaat and nodded. "That's what I thought Khaat, don't worry I have it taken care of from here you trained and the others trained me well."said Sophia softly. Sophia turned to Malowney and smiled. "Thanks for Mal for the help."said Sophia softly bfore she seen her go back towards her office she turned back to Khaat. "I'll check and see if he has any brusies or anything else and make sure he gets the rest he needs."said Sophia softly. Xemmas was like a little brother to her she would do anything in her power to protect him no matter what.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum