Another girl in the house - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Another girl in the house - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Another girl in the house

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another girl in the house - Page 2 Empty Re: Another girl in the house

Post by Risé Lehmberg Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Rise had really been trying to stay away from downstairs for the most part, but Naomi was walking downstairs and Rise was pretty much forced to follow. So heading into the kitchen, Rise stood still as she watched Naomi sitting in the kitchen. Naomi stared at the girl with a long look, and then sighed and sat down in front of the bowl that cereal and milk was being poured into it. Once the milk was poured and the cereal was in the bowl, Rise stared down at it for a long moment. Food still didn't look to appetizing to her, and she sure wasn't prepared for the flakes of cereal swimming in the white liquid. She put the spoon back down and stared at the cereal for a long moment, before looking back up at Naomi.

Rise bit her lower lip before she sighed. "So what have you been doing Naomi? Everyone has been looking for you... Do you read the prophet?" She asked glancing around the room for the morning owl, but not seeing it. "I mean... everyone is worried.. we just want you to be safe! Do you even know what Barker has done? Everyone is afraid he did horrible things to you.. I mean.." She said and then looked down at her bowl again, unable to say more. She had always been a shy girl, she hadn't ever actually expressed concern like that before. Then again, she had never been a werewolf, or been kidnapped, or been in contact with a wanted criminal, well.. most sought after person before either. She wasn't sure what she was going on anymore with her life, but it was so different then what she was used to.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Another girl in the house - Page 2 Empty Re: Another girl in the house

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:31 am

Naomi chuckled darkly, as she slurped up a spoonful of milk-saturated cereal and then slipped her spoon back into the bowl, fishing around for the flakes to make sure she got as many as possible in one spoonful. Her dark, charcoal smeared eyes looked into the depths of the bowl as the twisted smile remained on her lips. "Is that what they are all saying? That they are worried about me? That's funny. Great, really."

She raised her head, "Especially since the moment I show my face in public I'm going to be handed to the dementors." Her smile was gone, her dull stone eyes alight with a fiery passion for the oppressed criminals, the one society created to break. The twisted, dark, amused expression returned as she stuck the spoon in her mouth, sucking the flakes from it.

"Yes, really funny. Cute actually. Worried." She shook her head, fishing more flakes. "They are worried because they are afraid for themselves, for humanity, for what it can become. They thought I was tortured. Or worse yet, raped. Right? Is that what the word is?" She smiled before sticking the spoon back in her mouth. She slipped it back into the bowl. "Yeah, people are terrified for me."

She leaned in. "The funny thing is, I think they were hopeful that was what it was. That I was bewitched, tortured, and raped. Because the others rumors terrified them. That I might not be tortured, that I wasn't bewitched, that it wasn't rape." She stared at Rise and then straightened up, shrugging. "Who knows, though. Right?" She ate another bite of cereal.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top