Rafael and Jack's Date
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rafael and Jack's Date Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rafael and Jack's Date

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rafael and Jack's Date Empty Rafael and Jack's Date

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:26 pm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
RESERVED FOR

rafael armstrong & jaquellene dyllan
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Rafael and Jack's Date Empty Re: Rafael and Jack's Date

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:28 am

Jack... was... pissed.

Some fool had signed her up for this damn blind date thing and she was absolutely, positively seething angry. Someone was going to die. She had done her research, searched and scoured, and had found that it had been none other than Cecily Armstrong, her dorm mate. The one that had always been encouraging to straighten her hair, to wear skirts... And now this. Jack had never particularly liked the girl but now Jack could think of only one thing.

Traitor.

Jack had tried to use a Skiving Snackbox, but the bubble-headed girl who cared more for lip gloss than chess had somehow thought that far ahead and had gone through the effort of confiscating them as well as her money bag, saying she could have them back after the date. Jack now had no choice. It was that or snitch, and Jack would never abandon her ideals so easily.

She almost puked when she walked into Madame Puddifoot's Tea Shop. She had to stop, duck outside, and catch her breath. She was about ten minutes late but she didn't care. She was waring sweatpants and a Gryffindor sweater, shooting off vibes that this was actually a hostage situation rather than any sort of date. And Jack would not be susceptible to Stockholm's Syndrome either. She sighed and stormed over to the table she was supposed to meet her "date" at and sat down, seething.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Rookwood Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Rafael wasn’t entirely sure who was to blame for his name ending up on the signup sheet for the blind date fiasco going on in Hogsmeade. He would have been quiet happy on his own, thank-you-very-much. He had other things to worry about but apparently, as per usual, Mynah thought it would be good for him. She always enjoyed the discomfort of her elder brother. Just as Rafael liked seeing the look on Nicolai’s face when he realised that his pocket money was going into Rafael’s wallet instead because he’d broke yet another window. The look of complete astonishment – as if it had never happened before – always made Rafael laugh. What made Rafael laugh more was the fact that no one suspected the kid with the football? No, instead it was the notorious Window Ripper of Castle Drive.

Madam Puddifoot’s was busy. Perhaps if he was lucky, he wouldn’t have to meet his date after all. Rafael didn’t think that would be the case, though. Stood there in his dark jeans and white button down tucked into said jeans, he looked half presentable. The sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and a blazer was draped over his arm. His feet were scraping at the gravel below them though, as he contemplated whether or not he was to go in. In the end, Rafael relented and ducked inside the stuffy, gaudy, frilly teashop.

The Gryffindor was greeted immediately by a waiter and lead over to a table. The waiter kept muttering something about him being late but a glance at his watch told Rafael that he was on time. Then he found that the watch had actually stopped. Rafael tsked. That was the least of his troubles right now. He was left beside the table he was supposed to sit at and found that his date was already there in the form of Jack Dyllan. Rafael smiled a bit. At least Jack was...well actually scratch that...she was pissed off.

Rafael sucked in a breath and voiced his apology, “Sorry I’m late, Jack. My watch stopped it seems.” Rafael sat down and picked up the reserved sign. Sure enough their names were both on there. “So...who signed you up?” He asked, hoping to create some sort of conversation. If they had to sit there then they may as well talk.
Theodore Rookwood
Theodore Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Jack glanced up as she felt the approach of humans and saw that the waiter was leading Rafael Armstrong over. Rafael was in her year and a Gryffindor so she knew him fairly well as an acquaintance, though he seemed too soft for her taste. He always had a sad look about him. She had only ever spoken to him a few times but that at least prepared him to understand that she would not be happy with this.

He apologized for being late and she shrugged. He was here not long after her because she had been late herself. And that had just eaten some time out of the one hour she swore would be the maximum amount she spent at this silly thing. Her drink had come- after insisting that they should have soda, she had convinced the waiter to bring her soda rather than one of their fruity holiday drinks- and she had already swigged half of it.

Rafael asked who signed her up and a bit of the sourness from her disgruntled expression dissipated slightly and she took another drink of soda. "My nosy dorm mate Cecily. She is always insisting I get out and stuff, or try new things with my hair. She's holding some of my things hostage otherwise I wouldn't have come. I don't date." She said the last three words firmly, to make sure she understood what she was saying. She. Did. Not. Date.

(Haha, I just realized Cecily and Rafael have the same last name. LOL! My bad)
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top