It's Been Awhile
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's Been Awhile Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's Been Awhile

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's Been Awhile Empty It's Been Awhile

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:35 am

After thinking about the past in the common room. Xemnas decided that he was in a very adventurous room. Well I haven't been to the owlery yet Xemnas thought. Xemnas climbed up the stairs and entered the room. He noticed the books that were stacked inside the room. And up above a balcony he also noticed a whole bunch of sticks and staffs were placed for the the owls to sit and be comfortable. hmm maybe I should bring my owl here to feel nice. Xemnas thought and once that ended he noticed a girls blonde hair. It was a familiar girl, he ran and turned around to notice the face. It was Samantha. "OMG hey Sam, how's it hangin" Xemnas asked her.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

It's Been Awhile Empty Re: It's Been Awhile

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:51 am

Today was end of the first week back to school after Ne'Os had kinapped her. So of course she wasn't herself. She wore a black cloak that Ne'Os had given her to wear, and her skin was very pale and her eyes where midnight black. She could feel her fangs rubbing against the inside of her lips, poision just wishing to get free. But she knew that reporting to Ne'Os was more important that sinking her fangs into some unexpecting kid. So she headed to the Owlery, cloak hood up. Once in the Owlery she put her cloak hood down to see what she was writing.

A few minutes into writting her report for the week, a young anoyying boy started bugging her. Her midnight black eyes hitting his face, and her eyes hearing his words. But she didn't know the boy, which made the fact that he knew her odd. "I don't know you, go away." Samantha said in a hushed, rough voice that ment business. She turned back to her paper and flipping it over so he couldn't see it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:55 am

Sam is sure acting weird. What happened. It's probably some stupid hufflepuff B****. Ugh this is why I hate hufflepuffs. One day their all nice,and then they'r all mean and angry. Might as well confront her anyways Xemnas thought. "sure you do, don't you remember that day with Sophia and we talked about your kids and such. Ah good times. You still don't remember" Xemnas asked a little surprised. He tried to take out of his mind the fact that he knew she was just being a B**** Hufflepuff like Miseria.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:11 am

The fact that this kid was not leaving her alone and insited that she knew him was starting to get under her skin. She didn't want him finding out what she was writing and she wanted something to drink. So she looked back up at him with a pinch of red in her eyes. "Little boy....if you don't leave now, your not going to have any blood left in your body to walk out on your own will." Samantha said showing her fangs with an evil little smirk. Thinking about the taste of the blood and the warm feeling of it running down her throwt made her smirk turn into a growl. "I'm sure no one will miss a little boy like you and your blood will give me the strength to kill more little peices of c*** like you." Samantha said letting her paper fall to the floor and turning the rest of her body to face him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:54 am

Xemnas realized that Samantha wasn't being herself. But once she made that comment, it ticked Xemnas off. Typical hufflepuff, see this is why I hate them He thought. "You make one wrong move and I will punch you so hard in the mouth you won't remember who you are. IS THAT CLEAR. I'm not taking any crap from a dumb ass 5th year such as yourself. I don't know what gotten into you, but you and your nappy ass hair better knock it off. Or they will be serious consequences. Not neccesarily from me, but they day will come when Karma will bite you in the ass" Xemnas told her.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:38 am

The red in Sammy's eyes spreed to the rest of her eyes. Her wand shot from her sleeve and into her hand. Before the boy could even move she had her wand pressed against his neck. "Words have meanings little boy, and yours have cut deep into me. I don't know why but your words mean something to me and I don't like having that feeling in me. So leave now and I'll let you live. Stay or say more words like those and you will be a lifeless corpse on the ground." Sammy said forming the words to a killing curse in her mind, and the the words to a painful curse. She hated that hurting this boy made her stomach turn and not knowing why this feeling kept comeing made her angryer.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:00 am

Xemnas took some distance,took out his wand and since Sam wasn't prepared he yelled expelliarmus to the wand. He knew that since he caught her off guard, the spell would not miss. "It's deep to you because you know me. Maybe you've been mind controlled or something but we met each other a while ago. He we actually were good friends, but somethings blocking your mind Sam. What the hell is going on with you. The Sam I know wouldn't dare lay a finger on me. You say you may not know me, but that fact is YOU DON'T KNOW YOURSELF" Xemnas explained to her hoping she'd come to her senses.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:34 am

While thinking the boy moved away from her and performed a spell. "Protego!" Samantha said, pointing the wand at the spell and deflecting it. The words that the boy said started seeping into subcontous. "How dare you? I told you I don't know you, I told you this. How could I now know myself?" Samantha said pointing her wand at him now. "Crucio!" Samantha said blasting either him or his area with the spell. As with every other battle that she had been in, the other person would jump out of the way of the spell and throw one at her. So she moved in vampire speed to the right, getting closer to him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:55 am

Xemnas was startled by the reaction. So startled he forgot about the upcoming spell that was moving straight at him. Eventually it connected to him and Xemnas fell to the floor. He yelled with great pain, he even started to twist and turn on the floor. It was clear that he was twitching, and even through all the pain he was experiencing right now he felt the need to continue to talk to her. "Sam, what....has.....hap..pened.....to.....you...." Xemnas said still feeling the pain of the spell."ugh..your using an unforgivable spell.....but you'll have to do more than that to stop me from telling the truth" Xemnas told her still yelping and groaning in pain. He than began to rethink his statement. Why would I go through this for a stupid hufflepuff piece of crap Xemnas thought. He looked at her with anger and agression since Xem knew that wasn't the actual Sam he knew.

During the fall the wand had slided to the far end of the owlery. The owls were yelling as loud as ever, as they to could sense the evil in Sam's heart. He slowly tried to crawl over to the wand and try to excute another spell. Xemnas could not even think straight with the feelings of thunder and hatred wrapping around his throat and body. He felt dehydrated all of a sudden, he needed something to help him up. Maybe some happiness, because his past did not help him overcome this either. If anything it made the pain worse.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:47 pm

Samantha smiled with an evil smirk, she loved to hear them squirm. "Mmm...that sound is so lovely." Samantha said slowly walking closer to Xem. All the technics of tortoring someone running through her head as she stepped closer to Xem. Then she realized that he was trying to get closer and closer to his wand that had slid across the room when her spell hit him. "No no no." Samantha said pointing her wand at him. "Crucio!" Samantha said watching the spell get closer and closer to him and waiting for that sound of pain scream out of his mouth.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top