So confused.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So confused. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So confused.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So confused. Empty So confused.

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:35 pm

It was late and Cecilia sat in the window and in an empty tower. She had a book open in her lap, but she wasn’t reading it. She had just attended the funeral of her bother who she had barely known. There where tears in Cecilia’s eyes as she looked up at the night sky.
Cecilia closed the book and took a quill and some parchment out of her bag that leaned against the wall underneath her. She scribbled out two notes. One was to Elijah, the other was to her knew friend Jack.
Elijah’s note read:
Eli,
Are you asleep yet? If not I’d love it if you could write back or possibly meet me in the empty tower. I’d really love it if you could tell me what mum was like be fore I was born. I’d love to know if she was the same person I knew or did she use to laugh before?
Cecilia
Jack’s note read:
Jack,
I’m back, and if your not a sleep I could use a friend right now. Meet me in the empty tower , with a blanket?
Cecilia
She enchanted both notes and they flew out of the room towards the people there where intended to go to. After watching the notes disappear into the darkness then she went back to watching the night sky trying to see the starts through the tears that blurred her vision.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

So confused. Empty Re: So confused.

Post by Jack Kubin Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:59 pm

The first thing Jack realized when he read the note; The speeling. H noted how it wasn't perfect, but it was legible. He groaned and stuffed the piece of paper in his pocket, and stood up. He had been snoring moments before, when the piece of parchment flew into his room and jabbed him in the eye. He was going to set it on fire, when he saw Cecilias name. He read it and this is where he was now. Jack scanned the dorm for the softest, warmest blanket, and stripped it off of his sleeping friend.

After a 'WHat the &^*(?' and a sorry, Jack took off. He wrapped the blanket around his neck like a cape, and silently walked through the towers to the empty one. He made sure their were no teachers, that their was no one watching the halls. He reached the tower, and rubbed his eyes. Wow. it was late. He walked up to Cecilia, and put on his famous grin.

"Hey Ceci, what's up?"

He asked, untying the cape/blanket and setting it on her lap. He leaned against the wall and closed his eyes.

"You need me?"
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:22 pm

"hi," cecilia whispered when jack spoke to her it had startled her a little, "i woke you didn't i? sorry if i did.. i didn't mean to, i just kind of felt alone and confused. thank you for coming." she looked over at him she could tell he was tired she reached down and picked up her back. in it she had put some candy, "I brought you something.." She whispered handing a hand full of it to him quietly. it was a way for saying thankyou for being her friend and sorry for wakeing him up.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:40 am

It was easier to hide. Marina’s death had yet to reach the knowledge of the general public. It had been an open and shut affair. The door had been shut on the paparazzi before they’d had a chance to get a picture. As far as anyone was concerned, it hadn’t happened. Something was bound to be said soon though. It had to be for it was rare that Viktor was seen in Berlin without his wife. It was likely though, that he’d descend to the south and stay in Munich until the winter months – that was if Arlene and Kalina were prepared to let him go. They weren’t though so they were left with two choices. Either Viktor remained in Bulgaria or everyone moved to Germany for the time being. It would be nice to have them close or, rather, closer. Munich was awfully far away but then again, Sofia was further. If Elijah had his way then he would have gone home himself and buried his head in the figurative sand.

Ever since he’d found Marina’s diary, Elijah had been entranced by it. The writing alone was enough. The content was something he had yet to peruse. Elijah was content with just looking at the calligraphy that decorated the pages. He was happy to stare at the pictures that had been tucked into the creases of the book. It was an entirely new experience for him and although he’d read little, he believed strongly that he’d gotten to know his mother a lot more already. She was still as distant as ever but he felt closer to her somehow. It wasn’t until this night that he really began to study what she was writing. Having read the page she’d ripped out and placed in the locket once more, Elijah began to read from the first date in the book, the day after the one she’d written in the locket page. It felt so strange to observe his mother this way. Dead she may have been and estranged she was for most of his childhood and then teenage years. Elijah knew deep down, though, that something was wrong. The woman writing was not the woman that openly scorned him, the woman that had hit him in St. Mungo’s knowing full well he’d just been tortured.

When Cecilia’s owl appeared at the window, Elijah was less than impressed. He opened the window to it and allowed it to fly in. It dumped the letter onto the bed before flying out of the window once more. Elijah sighed and picked his letter opener up off of his bedside table. He opened the letter and scanned it before chucking it down on his bed. Elijah contemplated returning to the book that was waiting for him but instead he decided to go and see his sister. He didn’t want to, he saw no point to it seeing as she was being idiotic in thinking that he would remember their mother any better than she could. He didn’t. At all. All he saw was the woman that was unlocking herself to him and Elijah didn’t know what to say about that.

When Elijah arrived at the tower his sister was in, he found that she wasn’t alone. With his satchel slung over his shoulder and the book wedged between a sketchbook and a man-eating Care of Magical Creature’s textbook, he felt better. “I take it I am not needed then?” Elijah asked dryly, secretly glad she had company that would relieve him of his duty to her.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:50 am

Jacks eyes flashed at the candy. He grinned and grabbed a small piece, nodding his head in thanks. Jack had a total sweet tooth. He shrugged and shoved the wrapper in his pocket.

"No problem. Just one sleepless night isn't a problem."

He said nonchalantly. Jack closed his eyes and savored the warm silence in the empty tower, when he heard footsteps. In seconds Jack was in a dueling stance with his wand in his outstretched hand, previously strapped to his pants. He looked at the man, than at Cecilia. They had some resemblence. Maybe brother and sister? Cousins? He shook his head and lowered his guard, slightly.

"Um.. I take it you know this guy?"

He asked Cecilia with his eyebrow raised at the guy, slightly suspicious at him.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:14 pm

Cecilia smiled when Jack took the candy. then she too hard the foot steps and saw Elijah appear in the door way. "Yes Jack i know him. he's my brother. Elijah, this is Jack. Jack, Eli." then Elijah asked if if he was not needed since jack was here. "Even though Jack is a good friend i don't think he can answer the questions i have," she whispered to her brother. "the only one i can think of the can answer them is you." she turned so there was more room next to the window so one of them could sit if they wanted to. thought there was probably enough room for both of them next to here
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:19 pm

There was an underlying feeling of contempt that Elijah possessed and it was directed at his sister. He didn’t know why and he felt guilty to harbour such feelings but they were there, undeniable and very much present in the back of his mind. She was flighty and perhaps not all there. He disliked her for that absence. He disliked her for the overwhelming innocence she had. Fauve and Thierry were years younger than her yet they were not nearly as ignorant as she was. Even Kitty, who had yet to live in their reality, was not as sheltered and hidden from the harsh world she was about to be brought into. Elijah was gleeful in a way. Marina’s death was Cecilia’s first. She’d been too young and too naive to really understand Alice’s death. In truthfulness, Elijah hadn’t and still didn’t want her to. The questions he didn’t want her to ask about Alice were the same ones that she was no doubt going to ask him of Marina having stupidly forgotten that he remembered only a year more than she.

Elijah shifted uncomfortably where he stood, tapping the leather strap curved over his shoulder. He nodded in greeting to the ‘Jack’ person and turned his gaze back on Cecilia as she spoke, her voice light and airy. Elijah sighed and looked at his watch in impatience. “Alright, fine. What questions?” He asked.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Jacks mouth curved slightly into a smile. He moved aside so Elijah could take a seat, he he still kept his eye on him. Jacks suspicions were still raised. They were lowered because Cecilia had introduced him, but he could be in a polyjuice potion, or an illusion charm, or.... Jack shook his head. His overactive imagination was acting up again. Since when had Ravenclaw and overactive imagination worked out? He lowered his wand and reached into his pocket for a sneakascope. It wasn't spinning or beeping, so he gueassed Elijah wasnt a Death Eater.

"Nice to meetcha Eli."

He said absentmindedly, sitting down next to Cecilia. He ran his fingers through his hair and watched the two siblings.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:03 am

"You know some of them already," cecilia said, "what was she like before? did she use to be nice?" she asked her brother. cecilia used to spend so much time alone or stuck inside her mind. " i hardly rrmember her," she wispered and moved closer to jack when he sat down. though she asked these questions she was kinda scared to hear the answers to them but she had to know.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:13 am

Irritation flared within Elijah. His stance became tense and he clenched his teeth together as he fought back the desire to point out his sibling's idiocy. Where ever the brains had come from, Elijah had gotten them it seemed. Elijah crossed his arms over his chest and pursed his lips. He observed Jack out of the corner of his eye as he weighed his options up in his mind. He could lie, blatantly to his sister or he could supply her with the information he'd found out himself. For some reason though, Elijah felt oddly protective over the parts of the woman he'd discovered. He wanted that to be the bond with his mother he'd never had. He didn't want to have to share that. The cool metal against his chest was enough proof of that.

Elijah took his eyes off of the mildly attractive individual his sister had pulled and wetted his lips with his tongue. "Yes," Elijah replied impatient to leave. "Then she found out she was pregnant and suddenly became mean. What do you think?" The last part slipped out, oozing with sarcasm. Elijah closed his eyes and squeezed the bridge of his nose in frustration. "I don't know, alright? I only remember the screaming banshee decided to have at me after being chained to a wall by a guy that's doing time in Azkaban for multiple kidnaps, murders and torture. Where were you during this dear sister? I can only wonder." Elijah's gaze was poisonous and refused to leave Cecilia as he waited for an answer from her.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top