One day that I almost forgot
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One day that I almost forgot Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One day that I almost forgot

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One day that I almost forgot Empty One day that I almost forgot

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:11 am

School was out....Summer was boring....and Sammy had almost nothing to do. She was sitting in a corner of a coffee shop finishing some coffee when she thought she saw someone she knew walking past the window. She left the coffee cup on the table and ran out of the store. She ran in vampire speed to the person and nearly scared them to death. She got a good look at the person and realized that she didn't know this person. "Oh sorry. I thought you where someone else." Sammy said to the person, then turned and started walking away. All that she could think was 'What is Sophia doing right now?' Sammy would never guess what would happen that day, and thats how she likes it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

One day that I almost forgot Empty Re: One day that I almost forgot

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:22 am

Sophia walked down the busy street London(sp?) with shopping bags in her hands after shopping around for some new summer clothes. As she reached her mustang she unlocked it with her beeper and put her bags in her car and locked it. Walking towards the small cafe on the corner to get something to eat since she haven't ate since breakfast. As she was rounding the corner she bumped into somone. "Oh sorry... I wasn't watching where I was going."said Sophia softly. As she bvrushed her hair out of her eyes she squealed as she saw who it was. "SAMMY! Oh my gosh, long time no see!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:26 am

Xemnas walked past the corner of the street to find Sophia meeting up with another student.Xemnas didn't particularly like hufflepuffs because they were all too nice,but he wanted to approach Sophia so he went up to them."Hey Sophia,wow who's this."Xemnas asked in a rather random voice.He analyzed her and noticed her blond hair and bright lips.She looks like Taylor Swift,which I hate Xemnas thought.He couldn't stand even to think about one of her songs.It just would make him shriek in terror.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:34 am

As Sammy was about to walk away she heard someone say her name. She turned around to see Sophia calling her. Then just as she was about to answer Sophia some guy walked up to Sophia and asked Sammy was. The guy seemed nice enough but Sammy knew better than to talk people on their face claims. "Hey Sophia. Yeah it's been a little while. But then again that's what happens when you gradute isn't it." Sammy said hugging Sophia then turning to face this new guy. "Hello my name is Samantha Burns, it's nice to meet you." Sammy said turning back to Sophia with a who is this guy look on her face. Sammy has meet alot of people but it took her awhile before she started actually trusting them. Then she meet Ne'Os and all her trust was thrown out the window. She learned never to put all her trust in to one person again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:39 am

Sophia nodded. "Yes it has and I know, I miss you Hogwarts so much it's crazy!'said Sophia softly as she seen Xemmas and smiled. "Oh hey Xem, how are ya?"Sophia asked him softly giving him a soft warm smile. "Sammy this is my friend Xem, Xem this is my best friend Sammy who I been best friends with since forever!'said Sophia softly. "You know Sammy we should hang out more, like meet during Hogsmeade weekends I miss the good old days!'said Sophia softly. "I was going to go get something to eat and head to the mall would yall like to come?"Sophia asked them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:45 am

Xemnas faced the yellow headed girl and spoke a gesture "Hello Samantha,it's very nice to meet you."Xemnas said he then turned back to Sophia "Wow forever,I guess friendships really can last that long.I'd love to get something to eat,and don't worry Soph I'm not that hungry this time so you don't have to waste that much money"Xemnas told her.He never wanted to waste money,especially not his own.He always figured there's always more important things to buy.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:53 am

Sammy was happy, well finally happy that day. She wasn't going to be bored anymore. "Ok Sophia lets get some food. I'll have to bring my own drink of course." Sammy said giggling alittle bit at her joke. Sammy wasn't sure if Xemnas knew about Sophia and Sammy being vampires. So she decided to keep it under wrapes till one of them said something about it. "Where would you guys like to eat? Anywhere is fine with me. I can't wait to get to the mall. Jazmines birthday is coming up and I want to get her plenty of toys and clothes." Sammy said looking at both Sophia and Xemnas. Sammy had only just meet Xemnas but she could already tell that he was bored. But then again most guys got that look when they where around girls who talked like Sammy and Sophia do.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:57 am

Sophia looked at Samantha and started busting out laughing for she knew what Samantha meant. "Good one Sammy."said Sophia chuckling. Sophia shrugged for she didn't care where they went. "I don't mind where we go, what are you two in the mood for?"Sophia asked them softly. When Samantha said she couldn't wait to hit the mall for it was Jazmine's birthday she smiled. "It is? boy how time flys by, how old is she Sammy?"Sophia asked her softly. Sophia would have to get Jazmine a present as well as the others for she loved them so much it was crazy.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:28 pm

"Well it seems blondie over here would like to go to the mall,me,I'd like to go to somewhere with music.I mean the mood to here some rock and heavy metal.Heh 2 totally different locations"Xemnas told Sophia.All he was thinking about was how her mustang looked.He had hoped it was black but if it wasn't,that was fine for him.at least she has way to go anywhere she want Xemnas thought.He then waited for any of them to reply.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Sammy frowned alittle, this Xemnas guy was turning out to be one of those 'likes the car more than the girl' type of people. Sammy kept seeing him turn his head towards Sophia's car. But Sammy's stomach rumbling made her mind change chanles. "Well lets get some food first then we can figure out where we will go next. How about that little Italian place across the street?" Sammy said motioning towards the restaurant across the street. Sammy watched the look on Sophia's face and the look on Xemnas's face about the restaurant. Sammy couldn't tell just by the looks on their faces, she would just have to wait to see what they said. So her mind races over what presents she could get Jazmine. 'Educational books, Educational toys, Dolls, Doll House. So many things to choose from.' Sammy thought while the others thought about where to eat.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top