A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ? Empty A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ?

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:45 am

Xemnas wasn't fully satisfied with that break from his friends he had with Andrew,so this time he figured maybe it wasn't my friends but maybe it was Hogwarts.Xemnas took some time to leave Hogwarts for awhile since nothing important was happening anyways.Thankfully he told a lot of people so they wouldn't start panicking and try to get a search party to find him.After awhile of just roaming the streets of London.He found a bench to just relax at.

"AH so what I'm I going to do now,it's so cold here and I'm not with anyone.I would cast a spell but I'm only allowed to do that at Hogwarts"Xem said to himself.He didn't even realize it but he was commiting one of his flaws or quirks.Speaking to himself,Xemnas then wondered why didn't he bring someone along.He was cold and alone,a pretty stupid move on a account of a first year.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ? Empty Re: A first year ? Not in Hogwarts ?

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:15 am

Sophia was walking down the busy street of London heading towards the small cafe on the corner to have some lunch after shopping around for some new spring clothes seeing how she didn't have many spring things. Getting her keys out of her mini bookbag she pressed the unlock button on her blue mustang as it beeped and unlocked itself. Opening the door she put her shopping bags in her car and locked it back with her beeper as it beeped. As she was about to enter the cafe she noticed a little boy sitting on a bench alone speaking to himself. Sophia smiled and chuckled to herself cause she was that way to when she was only a fist year. Ah... those were the good times that Sophia missed dearly and she wished she could relive sometimes.

Walking towards the boy she sat down beside him and gave him a soft warm smile. "You know, it's not good for you to be out here alone you could get sick."said Sophia softly. Sophia hated anyone being alone especailly little kids like this one. Sophia remembered when she was at Hogwarts and was a seventh year and Head Girl before they took it away from her she was always nice to first years. Sophia wasn't going to deny that she missed Hogwarts but she always loved being a healer. "Oh so rude of me I'm Sophia, Sophia Lestrange."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:28 am

Xemnas noticed the woman who had approached him,usually he would back away and retreat although by the look of her face and the smile that was given to him Xem knew that this was a nice stranger."It's a pleasure to meet ya,my name is Xemnas Charcovix"Xem told her in a more upbeat attitude."Well I'm just staying here and getting some fresh air.There's not enough getting stuck in that dumb castle"Xemnas informed her.But Sophia did bring up a good point,why outside ? Why not somewhere inside ?,Even Xemnas didn't know these answers.He just did it to do it.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Sophia looked at him and smiled. "Nice to meet you Xemmas, can I call you Xem for short?"Sophia asked him softly. Sophia nodded understanding what he meant when he said he wanted some fresh air for the castle didn't give him any. "I understand what you mean completely Xem, I felt like I was a prisoner at times when I didn't get out of the castle."said Sophia softly. "Come lets go inside this cafe and get something to eat and drink my treat."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia was quite hungry and by the looks of it so was Xemmas.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:01 am

Xemnas smiled right back to Sophia,he heard the offer she had proposed to him and in his mind only an idiot would reject it."I'd love to go,and thanks for understanding me.There's not enough places in Hogwarts to just take a break and you could totally call me Xem"Xemnas told Sophia.Although he felt kinda bad that an adult that he never even met was going to pay food and a drink for him.He was immediatly going to walk in but he didn't want to seem like a hungry,anxious,first year.He always wanted to be treated as a graduate,so obviously Xemnas hated being portrayed as naive.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:37 am

"No problem Xem, I was a first year as well as a proud Gryffindor Lion when I went to Hogwarts!"said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded. "Yeah your right, I was always trying to get away for the weekend by flying my broom to London."said Sophia smiling at the memories. As she pushed the cafe door open the bell tinkled above her head but she simply ignored it. Taking her seat in her normal which was booth by the booth she looked at Xemmas and smiled. "Order anything you want, like I said it's my treat."said Sophia sodtly knowing what she wanted.

"So, how are you enjoying Hogwarts so far?"Sophia asked him softly as she remembered her first year at Hogwarts. She gotten lost so many times and was late countless of times and it was worse when the castle changed every Friday. "I miss Hogwarts, sometimes I wish more then anything to go back there."said Sophia sighing. Hogwarts was Sophia's second home when she went she loved it there for she loved the castle and playing quidditch.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:06 am

Xemnas was pretty hungry,but he didn't want to burden with anything that was above 5 dollars."Hmm I guess I'll have 1 hot chocolate"Xemnas told Sophia still acting very shy.He also noticed she backfired with many questions,but he was happy to answer them.

"Well Hogwarts so far is doing great for me,I'm a little nervous about the oral we have with proffesor Wilson,but everything else has been left at a standstill.I have a brother and possibly a sister that goes there.So technically the only new friend I met was Andrew."Xemnas told Sophia."Would you really miss more than anything to go there,wasn't there like any pressure or drama when you went there.I wouldn't like to go back to those moments."Xemnas responded to her.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:53 pm

Sophia looked at him and laughed her tinkling bell laugh for she couldn't help herself. "A hot choclate is all you want? Oh come on you can order more!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia noticed he was alittle shy but she remebered when she was shy in her first year as well. Sophia could tell he was staarting to warm up to Sophia which was a good thing.

Sophia shook her head as he mentioned Professor Wilson. "Oh don't worry about him, he's always in to get students he was when I was there."said Sophia softly. "Good chice on Andrew, he's pretty cool he was my best friend Danny Thompson little brother but Danny died."said Sophia frowning. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh and nodded. "Of course there was always drama there, I nevered had a normal year there for there were always battles or duels happening."said Sophia seriously. "My seven years there were drama and more drama but it was still fun."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:12 am

Xemnas looked deeper into the menu."Hmm,nope that's pretty much it.Maybe I'll get hungrier later"Xemnas told Sophia.His appetite was sorta running away anyways.Xem looked to Sophia when she was speaking about Andrew."Yeah he told me everything that happened with him.Me and Andrew's lives would be identical if he never did so many courageuous stunts.We were talking about a deep subject than it stretched on to me having to prove myself.Than he told me all the stunts he did,I think he's kind of a wacko"Xemnas laughed.Xem noticed her happy-go-lucky giggle she had,it made Xemnas think so many things."Hey how could such an optimistic girl like you have so much drama"Xemnas asked.He hoped it wouldn't get to a deep subject that would ruin her day.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:06 am

Sophia nodded. "Ok if your sure, but if you get hungry don't be afraid to say something I have plenty of money."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded. "Yeah I was his older brother best friend and girlfriend for a short amount of time."said Sophia soflt.y "When me, Andrian Potter and Danny Thompson went to Hogwarts we were called the new golden trio for we did everything together."said Sophia smiling at memories. Sophia looked at him and laughed. "Well... there was ALOT of drama from me being turned into a vampire my fifth year and death eaters burning down my eyes and killing my real parents and later being adopted and becoming a Lestrange."said Sophia softly. "Alot people tell me that I'm optimistic and I don't doubt it but even bad things happen to good people."said Sophia softly
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top