Why So Dark
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why So Dark Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why So Dark

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why So Dark Empty Why So Dark

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:01 pm

After staying in the Cold snow with Andrew.Xemnas stayed in the nice heated up common room to get off all the chills he was feeling.He sat down completely next to the fire and almost stuck all of his hands in there.Xemnas chuckled "Oh great now I'm turning into Andrew"Xemnas said to himself.

After awhile he had noticed that Hitame was sitting on the couch all alone.Xemnas didn't want to get away from his spot so he talked to her from a distance.Hmm what should I say,Oh well she's my friend she wouldn't care what I'd sayXemnas thought in his mind."Hey Hitame"He gestured to her.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Why So Dark Empty Re: Why So Dark

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Hitame looked up to see Xemnas sitting down near the fire. She heard him say hi and she responded in a dull and sad voice. " Hi Xem....." She kind of zoned out and looked back down at her lap. She stayed silent for a while without moving.

I sound like zombie. She thought. She let out a little giggle from her thought. I guess i should at least say something else since he is my friend and all. " What are you doing in here? I would've thought you to be outside with Sora or something."Well if he's in here that probably means that he's cold or something,duh Hitame thought wanting to take back what she had asked.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:21 pm

Xemnas noticed that Hitame wasn't that cheerful girl she first met.Maybe it's 'cause she's bored,well we all go through that Xemnas thought.Lately after that talk with Andrew he's just been wants to be optimistic all the time.One little of stroke of sadness and it could ruin his whole day."Ok I think my hands are burned enough"Xemnas chuckled and decided to sit next to Hitame.

"Hitame,you don't seem like yourself.Did something happen"Xemnas asked Hitame.I hope whatever happened isn't to serious,I hate to see my friends sad Xemnas thought.He looked at her closer now and she had a change of clothes,and she had her head down."Someone's been listening to too much evanescience lately"Xemnas said smiling to her.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:28 pm

"Shut up....." Hitame said smiling to Xemnas,a little more cheerful."I haven't even listened to Evanescence This whole week FYI." She looked down again. "Oh, and nothing bad happened i'm just not having a good day. That's all." Hitame said flatly.

There actually was something going on but she didn't want to tell him. She had been caught off guard with what she discovered. She zoned out again remembering what had happened. She stayed silent for a long period of time again.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Xemnas could see by her facial expression that Hitame was lying."Y'know since I'm your friend,you could trust me with anything.I won't tell a soul.Anyways it's better not to keep things a secret,it builds up inside and eventually it just explodes.It's better to say it now then to have it explode to the wrong person.Xemnas told her being more comforting.Oh I hope she doesn't think I being too pushy,aww man."Xemnas thought in his mind.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:58 pm

" I know but....... sorry i don't know if i can tell you." I guess i'm no good at lying. Hitame wasn't sure of what to do. I don't know if i should tell him.... i don't think anything bad will happen if i tell one person. So i guess i can tell him.

"Okay, i guess i'll tell you." Hitame said thinking of how to start. "Well, first i got a note this morning. I was curious of who it was from so i took it with me and i came here. Then when i read it I was surprised. I couldn't believe it the note was from......" Hitame trailed off.

When she started to talk again she changed the subject. " Did i ever tell you my parents were death eaters?" Hitame thought about that statement a little. Then she remembered what her father had told her. She was never to tell anyone that they were death eaters. But she told Xemnas and she couldn't take it back.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:30 am

Xemnas' heart stopped,is this why've I grown close to her so much.She's basically had the same past as me.It must be much deeper than this,and I intend to find out Xemnas thought in his mind totally awestruck.After awhile Xemnas finally got the urge to say words.".......you too,oh my god No wonder I'm so close to you.It'd be awesome if we were family."Xemnas told Hitame.It would be just perfect if we were brother and sister,because even now I'd protect her with all my heart just like Sora.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:44 am

Hmm....... I wonder, he might be onto something. Hitame thought." Yeah that would be cool.By the way how exactly did your parents die? If they died the way i think they did, then what Xem said might actually be true. since he's basicly had some of the experiences that i've had it wouldn't surprise me it we were related. I think Sora would take it pretty good but...... Hitame thought. " Oh no, what about Naomi!? She wouldn't take it that well!!" Hitame whispered to herself.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:36 pm

"Well I'll never forget it,because I was right there when I saw it"Xemnas told her,he got more comfy in the sofa because he was about to tell a long story."Well my parents and I went to the movies one day,and eventually the movie ended and it was time to go.As we were walking out there was 5 guys blocking the exit trying to find my mom and dad.We tried to escape but eventually they found us,and killed them with a gun.They were about to kill me too,but they had to run since the aurors were coming.For elementary school me and Sora had to live with our uncle Raynus.Later he told us that our parents were death eaters."Xemnas explained to her.Phew this is getting super tiring.This is the second time I had to explain the story TODAY Xemnas thought.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:02 pm

"Oh" Hitame said flatly. Mom and dad said they were going to the movies and they didn't let me come.....Could this be the reason why? Come to think of it when i woke up they weren't home...... Could we actually be related? Hitame thought,shocked." Why were they killed with guns?" Hitame asked Xemnas. " That doesn't make much sense unless......." Hitame trailed off again.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top