the kidnapping of the Charcovixes
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the kidnapping  of the Charcovixes Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the kidnapping of the Charcovixes

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the kidnapping  of the Charcovixes Empty the kidnapping of the Charcovixes

Post by S Charcovix Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:49 pm

"Come on Xem! We are all most there"Sora said walking to the store. Sora was thinking of what to buy in one of the store for the school supplies." Come on you walk like a turtle Xem I want to see the new supplies that they have !" said Sora starting to haste in his walk. Sora was in the middle of the day and it was very cloudy and it looked like it was going to rain. I should get something for Xemnas because he has help me so much ,that It would be good to give him something. What should I get him?
S Charcovix
S Charcovix

Number of posts : 242

Back to top Go down

the kidnapping  of the Charcovixes Empty Re: the kidnapping of the Charcovixes

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:55 pm

((it seemed you posted this twice, so I deleted the other post))
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:58 pm

"Wait up,geez kid enjoy the view for awhile.We have plenty of time"Xemnas responded back to Sora.Weirdly Xemnas was in an awfully good mood today,he just wanted to stop by and see the clouds and stores.Eventually he passed by a store that had DUELING ARENA written on the top of a marquee.He wanted to go in but he figured he already a Dueling Arena at hand.

"Ah back to the task at hand,Hey Sora what do want to get for school first."Xemnas asked,he figured it'd be the owl but he really didn't care what it was.Unknowingly he bumped into a man that a strange dark aura to him.He looked at him with a very angry look.Xemnas spoke to him,"My apologies mister"Xemnas said.Unfortunatly there was no response at first,then there was...
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by S Charcovix Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:22 am

"Come on Xem he is doing that just to scare you and say sorry" Sora said. The clouds started getting darker and Sora started feeling drops of rain in his head. The place looked darker and was getting cold but Sora just wanted to et his supplies for school. The rain got harder. But sora saw Xem's face and he looked like if he was really scared. What made Xemnas look so scared was it the guy's face or he has met his guy before, I need to know why?
S Charcovix
S Charcovix

Back to top Go down

Post by Raynus Chasterfield Char Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:40 am

Raynus backfired with a bunch of taunts and swears "Hey you stupid little ****.What are you blind NEXT TIME WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING.And your dumbass brother ain't gonna help you either"Raynus fired at the two boys.He pulled his ebony coated wand out and shouted a spell at the little brother Sora.Raynus looked at the spell with a crazed look in his eyes.He had hoped it would make them angry so he could decimate the life from them both."STUPIFY"He shouted.
Raynus Chasterfield Char
Raynus Chasterfield Char

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Xemnas saw Sora's life flash before his very eyes I can't let it end like this Xemnas thought so he moved in front of the way of the spells pulses and casted protego.Xemnas almost fell to the ground blocking the move.He needed to look at each persons face as this was a very serious point in time of the charcovixs.Xemnas had have to fight his own uncle,the one who took care of him for years.

The look on Sora's face,was a face of concern.A face of disbelief,and a face of happiness that he was still alive.For a young first year anyone would have that face.Except Xemnas for he needed to show a face of anger to show his uncle that he wasn't afraid.That what he did to his own nephews was a mistake that would cost him dearly.He wondered what Sora was feeling in his mind.

That brought him to his uncle's face,a face of no concern.It was the face he didn't see as a littler kid him or his little brother Sora.It was the time that him and Andrew were speaking of.The time when Xemnas had to duel a death eater,would he win ?He so hoped he did.He then looked back at his face,with a sadistic look ready for the next move.Xemnas was too but he had to make sure of something first.

"SORA,Are you okay"Xemnas asked with much concern."We have to finish this,those death eaters will never stop until we do something.This is the day we've been preparing for.The time to fight back is now"Xemnas yelled at him.He really didn't want him in this type of danger,but there was no time to call the authorities.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Charcovix Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:08 pm

Sora fell from the big impact with the move.Sora looked at the person. Is that uncle Raynus man why does he have to attack us why does are family member want us to be evil but mom said that she was in raven claw and dad was in Gryffindor. But were they death eaters? Xemnas never told me the answer to that be i wish i knew. The answer to that. Sora clawed next to Xemnas and trys to get him up. But then got this wand out just if Raynus would attack again. " Get up Xem he might attack again"Sora whispered to Xem.
S Charcovix
S Charcovix

Back to top Go down

Post by Raynus Chasterfield Char Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:13 am

Raynus overheard the conversation and spoke as well."MIGHT,Your sadly mistaken I SURELY WILL"Raynus said with his creepy sadistic look again.He rose his ebony wand and said a spell incantation "FIENDFYRE" Raynus screamed,and eventually a huge flame that resembled the face of a dragon went flying into the air.Why should I aim at the old one,when the youngling is still dissarmed ? Raynus thought he then controlled the dragon to go on top of Xemnas,pass through him and head straight for Sora.Raynus had no sensitivity whatsoever.
Raynus Chasterfield Char
Raynus Chasterfield Char

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by S Charcovix Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Sora gets up and gets his wand out." I'm going to have to defend himself for now..." sora said ."PROTEGO" sora said . The impact of the move made Sora fall to the ground and sora felt the burning in his hand from the move. "Ahh!" sora said holding his hand. Ouch! ouch! it burn a lot, but why doesn't it look like it was burn, Xem has to get up or do something I can't hold on the my wand right . But there is something that that i can do but i need Xem to get up.
S Charcovix
S Charcovix

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Xemnas was very happy that Sora blocked the move,but the duel was far from over.Xemnas knew he had to throw a spell,and fast.Before raynus had a chance to think.Xemnas held out his wand and aimed it at Raynus,Xem grunted "IMPENDIMENTA"Xemnas said,the spell went to him super fast and eventually reached him.Raynus slowed the way he did everything,slow enough that it stopped him.He could not move."Sora quickly hit him with a spell,DO IT"Xemnas said urging him.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top